It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Contacts

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimitiveWorld

Although I consider your point, I want also to oppose that point by pointing out that '___' could simply help access your memory bank. Since your memory contains more or less the same data in everyone, that could explain why random individuals will have the same experiences. Everyone "know" that greys have big eyes and small mouth. So when memory is accessed they maybe just see what they think.
I'll take a look at it, though. I don't like dismissing points without checking them out first.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Basically, someone wrote in about telepathic communication she had had all her life, with a certain blond male, and she was 15 when he told her would have a son, and she didn't want any kids. And he told her, she would have one anyway, basically and an image of what he would look like when he was 15.

Needless to say that image of this future boy, this blond 15-year-old boy who was going to be my son some day, was something I never forgot. At the end of this telepathic conversation he said, “I am his real Father.”

Like I said, I wasn’t a little girl who hoped to some day get married and have kids. I wanted to be a Jockey and race horses, I wanted to be creative and free. But the day came when I married a man even though I didn’t want to and soon became pregnant. I had a beautiful blond-haired, sky-blue eyed son of course. He is the only child I have.

Interesting...
A young friend of mine (but she disappeared this year, i can't find her) had a similar weird experience. It was not quite like what you said, but it was interesting.
In the middle of the night, my friend woke up (i must also add that her 4 sisters were sleeping in the same room than her, for they had a small house) and found a strange man in the room. He was tall, perhaps 6 feet 4, but very slim, with long white hair but 20-30ish looking; he wore a blue-silvery robe. He walked between each bed, looking intently at my friend's sisters; then he walked toward her, and she closed her eyes, pretending to sleep. But she said that she saw the man's eyes (very black, so black that she couldn't stand their glance) in her head, even though her eyes were closed. He looked at her, then she heard him walked out of the room. She followed some seconds after, and saw that he went to the bathroom. The light was open, and the door opened, but he wasn't in there. There was a very small window opposite the door, but it was closed and locked. And she is sure that he didn't went another way.
She stopped thinking about that event, until i told her that i believed in alien.
But it doesn't stop there: before she told me about that night, she told me that she got raped while walking in the road. She lost memory of what happened, and the only thing she remembered after her aggressor got out of the car, was that she "ran" 5 km to her home, without being out of breath. 2 months after, she was pregnant (but her parents made her avort).
I founded that peculiar, since that event happened just couple of months after the white-haired man appeared.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Originally posted by starheart
I am glad to see that not everyone in this thread seems to believe that lie about abduction being a psychological problem.

Not a psychological "problem" or "mental illness". Perhaps when you state something that you "think" others posted, you should quote exactly what they posted. I don't understand the negative projection.

Here is your quote:

Originally posted by Iron7
I'd say most are brought on by mental illnesses

Of course you can see that "most" talks about abductions and contacts. And read more carefully ScientificUP' posts.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by starheart

In my humble opinion people that report being abducted by Aliens fall into the following categories:-

1) Mentally ill

2) Liars

3) Hoaxers

4) Money making scheme. See No. 2 (Whitley Strieber)

5) Genuinely Believe , but are misidentifying 1sleep paralysis.

The list could go on but that's what I think.

All you have to do is look at the numbers that claim abduction in the United States alone, and you will soon see that the numbers are so impossibly huge that the supposed Aliens would require thousands of ships traversing our skies every week.

The phenomenon is completely implausible.

So... URSS (KGB) and USA (CIA, FBI) videocamera recorded aliens and reports from their soldiers were:

1) Mentally ill

2) Liars

3) Hoaxers

And btw, aliens have cloaked and cameleon-like ships and those few that we see are either military-made (from alien technologies), or in almost inhabited deserts, where they think that nobody can see them.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I am glad to see that not everyone in this thread seems to believe that lie about abduction being a psychological problem.

Not a psychological "problem" or "mental illness". Perhaps when you state something that you "think" others posted, you should quote exactly what they posted. I don't understand the negative projection.

Here is your quote:

Originally posted by Iron7
I'd say most are brought on by mental illnesses

Of course you can see that "most" talks about abductions and contacts. And read more carefully ScientificUP' posts.
Yes, but I don't believe that. I don't think Iron7 represents "everyone" who disagrees about the "realness" of these contacts. In fact, I would say that Iron7 may have some "issues".

So I understand that you may feel stigmatized by such remarks, but they do not represent my feelings or other posters feelings. They represent Iron7s feelings.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

So... URSS (KGB) and USA (CIA, FBI) videocamera recorded aliens and reports from their soldiers were:

1) Mentally ill

2) Liars

3) Hoaxers

And btw, aliens have cloaked and cameleon-like ships and those few that we see are either military-made (from alien technologies), or in almost inhabited deserts, where they think that nobody can see them.

I'm going with curtain number 3, "Hoaxers". This is because ALL of the videos I have ever seen of aliens have turned out to be hoaxes in one form or another. I'm not accusing any Gov't organization or their soldiers of anything except being the subject matter of a hoax.

2 Videos have already been posted that are supposed to represent "real aliens" and NOT CGI. However, I am certain I have seen these videos here at ATS at one time or another and they are most likely in the "Hoax" area.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

You can get all the really expensive programs for FREE using torrent sites like piratebay.se

The videos aren't created by people that know nothing about CGI, who are just simple amateurs, but people who create these videos as part of their resume in the video industry.

The videos I've linked are already KNOWN hoaxes. You embarrass yourself in defending them.

Refer to this article on Ghost Theory, for instance.

You argue that such hoaxes would be difficult, but, difficult does not equate into "impossible" which has be demonstrated effectively over and over. Take, for instance the movie Splice, or the Avatar.

You argue it's even difficult for Hollywood, but, in actuality, though difficult, it's much EASIER and less expensive to do CGI than to invest in building scale sets and models.
I further present movies like Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow as an example of a movie that was worked on and created by ONE Man on his Mac computer, where then actors were dropped in on green screen.
Additional examples of movies that were done primarily by individuals or extremely small CGI studios are SIN City and The Spirit.

Then, you go on to spout off some paranoid delusional nonsense about why you don't trust doctors, but then you go on to cite a doctor because what he says fits your delusion?

You further act like I wouldn't be happy to see or find aliens?
I'd love to see or prove that aliens exist.
I'm going to crash test every single report and video about it that comes my way though.

You're more than welcome to believe in something without actual real proof. People do it with religion every day by the billions. You're more than welcome to your faith.

I, and many others, however, refuse to take anything on faith alone. I'm sure you were one of the people that believed the Alien Autopsy video was real when it came out? How do you feel now that the guy that made it has admitted to it?

edit on 7-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I just believe in me....and Yoko of course.... but I still don't like her singing and blame her for breaking up the Beatles.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I just believe in me....and Yoko of course.... but I still don't like her singing and blame her for breaking up the Beatles.

What?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

thats funny what you said. Are you saying that Yoko is an alien or something? Yeh she did break them up but thats all kinda history now.
edit on 8-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Once again you think that one can only completely believe in aliens or not at all. I am suggesting an in-between: Hight probability that they don't exist, but we don't put head in the sand... just in case we are wrong.

I am glad you will investigate every reports and videos. I hope, for mankind's sake, they are all, as you say, hoaxes. Please inform me as you break new cases, I will be more than glad to see which you succeeded in proving they are hoaxes.

I already determined Vrillon was a hoax, BTW. Obviously, the sound track was inspired from Star Wars. Can you believe that? Star Wars! They think we don't watch TV?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Do not bother some are not ready to take a peak behind the curtain

Everyone has a life time or a time period when one wakes up from the coma so be understanding with those that don't

You are right.
Hello? who is not ready to look behind which curtain? This conjures up images of the Wizard of Oz....you know the small man behind the curtain. Curtains are also used in magic shows to hide the magic tricks....and strip clubs...well thats been covered already.

can you answer my question? Are these "real" experiences by people who consumed a substance? They met beings and talked to them. Are these real beings? The study concluded that they were. What do you think? or are you not ready to look behind that curtain?

Maybe its not a curtain, maybe its a brick wall.
Ever wake up in the morning with psychotic Pink Floyd lyrics ringing in your head?
A sign on a brick wall with two diverging arrows, one stating "Strawberry fields forever" and another labeled "Du Champ"?
How do you get out of such a place with your sanity?
Do you fly to England through the eye of a hurricane with Amelia Earhart to find Turings blue prints?

Alien abduction experience is real, just not commonly shared.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Druscilla

yes! thats the one I was talking about! I cant see the videos at work...that poor thing!

I have always had a problem with the notion that an Alien life form would even remotely resemble us, and why should it? 2 eyes? arms and legs? Look at the diversity of life on Earth and more or less living under the same conditions.(On the same planet)

It's one of the reasons why I quickly ignore these so called Alien interviews or videos, my belief is that life that is out there if ever discovered will not be as we predict. So videos of big eyed fake Aliens just make me giggle, it is one of the more ridiculous speculations

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OnionHead

They more than resemble us. They're our parents. And paradoxically, some are our children. There are many hybrids too. The greys are more bots, there are utilitarian body suits for transport purposes. There are fantasy races beyond our imaginations but from Higher Ups, there is more beauty than anything here. Progressed human form is a standard on Higher Levels. Progressed being emphasized. And evolution progresses from animal, to in some cases in between, ie felines or reptoids, to human. It progresses from more self care to more emotions and Love. It progresses from claws and teeth to holding hands, and romance, being able to run your fingers through your child or soul mate's hair and kissing them tenderly. That is progression.
edit on 8-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Are you talking about some kind of massively multiplayer online game here or real life? If its a game then give me a link and I will download and have a go, sounds good, although a little far fetched

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Real life is what, pray tell?

Because you're in a dream lab, hologram school, FOR REAL.

Look up. That is Heaven, only its multidimensional. The Universe is ALL That IS.

Earth is just one more realm, one more astral, one more frequency, one more mindset.

It only gets better once you truly learn to Love and Be Kind and not live selfishly.

Infinite Progression! Infinity never gets boring!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Are we digital?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Digital is a very low technology universally speaking. Its far greater than that. Its organic, soft to touch, when stroking your baby's cheek. It makes use of energy waves and something that can be reshaped and redesigned in different universal/realm cycles, and I can't wrap my head around it. It could be a tiny thing, a universe can exist within the potential inward infinity, within a grain of sand.

To compare it to a hardrive, either digital as we know it, or crystal (which is even better at storing information forever) you can imagine more of a fractal hardrive, not linear actually, so a little mind boggling, but in infinity you can partition portions that are also infinite parts, as all things are in infinity, in infinite ways, if you're the Designer(s) of the system.

We're never ever going to be bored. But we have to get over judgments, retaliations and anger, selfishness and bloodlust.

To be a beautiful gift to others and for them to beautiful gifts back, to really be Good, Kind, Loving, Growing People, Equal in Potential Always and Free.

By the way, we enter into this, and it could be metaphorically compared to a digital realm that employs infinite energy and creation. Enter in, and are not one with the Universe.

Here is a metaphor. We are watching a movie. We project in with our imagination, and without memory. Its interactive. But from the current perspective of where we really are, its all finished and done.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I don't understand people who aren't searching. You hear other people's experiences and with opinion try to strike them down. But you can't, and opinion is never equal to reality. However its up to people to, with millions of different realities taking place, or beliefs, platforms, to believe their own truth, and to seek.

Now here I don't understand , why aren't they seeking, asking their souls each night, who am I ? Why am I here? Reporting for Duty? Help me deprogram? Seek, meditate, stargaze.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

What?
There are many more puzzling posts then this here. Why are you picking on me?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join