It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Contacts

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

lolz if he expected anyone half sensible to fall for that old one. "Your not ready for what's behind the curtain", "I've seen whats behind the curtain" , "great minds are not ready"

In a word : Muck!!!

So blatantly waiting on the "Tell us what is behind the curtain" to be replied with "You're not ready"

BTW the reality is your avatar looks like 4 massive headed sperms trying to enter 3 eggs

edit on 5-9-2012 by OnionHead because: Sperm/eggs

edit on 5-9-2012 by OnionHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I take psyc meds but I think this wansn't an episode my mom calls it a spiritual attack. Anyway I was very uneasy and paranoid let me explain sometimes when a person dies and was really close to me I start to think about them before I even know they died sometimes I believe I see them please tell me I'm not crazy. One day I was seeing stuff but it was transparent I kept hearing voices and couldn't walk right like someone put some voodoo on me and then I walk in my kitchen and see what you guys would call a grey alien it was transparent and it's mouth was open scared the crap outta me I felt a very evil presence so I doubt they come in peace. It was really short like 4 feet in height wow it freaked me out. Another time I read somthing on ats about out of body experience so I decided to give it a try. It turned out to be lucid dreaming so while I was waking up from it I saw what looked like to be a tall demon in a really cool outfit it had a hood on and rings on his hands like he was important. It was just staring at me from the foot of my bed also scared the crap outta me. Was it an alien I have no idea but I think it has something to do with the spirit realm and I think thats how they get around. Any feedback would be nice

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead

BTW the reality is your avatar looks like 4 massive headed sperms trying to enter 3 eggs

That is quite possible. They are the "visitors" from southpark. I believe from the first episode. but you have inspired me to change my avatar to something less suggestive.

edit on 5-9-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: Sperm/eggs

edit on 5-9-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by starheart

No Doubt in my mind there is non human intelligences sharing the planet. I guess some originate from here and some from out there. Do you have contact with them?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Much better

Have a star on me

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I am the most "non metaphysical woo woo" person you'd ever meet. I have NO faith in a god, the supernatural, etc. I do not subscribe to talking to spirits, magical pixies, or any of this other stuff. My g/f is even *further* along than me. When people go on about the vibrations, third eye, and a few golden gems I should have printed out and framed- I stifle snickers and giggles.

Yes. I am a "richard" of the metaphysical world. Don't take offense. Trying to make a point here.

Up to the last 3 years, minus one extremely disturbing, witnessed, ongoing thing I can only tag as actual witchcraft, I have not had a plethora of supernatural hijinks. Closest I got ghostwise was a ghost battle in SC, and that orb so close and solid, I could have grabbed it.

The past 3 years- things have gotten...weird. I mean, downright just freaking weird, and if there's a witness, it's like these things are almost screaming "look at me!". I use the scientific method a lot- it keeps my life a little simpler. my g/f and I use it for a lot, right up to 'office politics' (makes HER life simpler- we end up ahead of the drama.
). After we moved to our own place in FL, all reality went to hell, it seems. With recent events- I have had to appeal to a higher power- the collective minds on here.

Some of the people on here (ATS) deserve a punch in the mouth for how they talk to others. I don't mean the "in a bad mood" diatribe. I mean the armchair experts who can barely figure out the instructions on cooking ramen noodles, dictating to others in the nastiest way possible. My recent post, "DAMMIT! Time Travel AGAIN!"- it was something that is IMPOSSIBLE to explain at all- And just to clarify- me and my g/f went thru EVERY possible explanation before I posted. I even questioned her sanity, for crying out loud! I questioned my own as well! We had a third damned witness who made less sense of the situation!

What happened next was a flurry of posts: "your g/f is cheating on you". "You are (mentally) challenged". "You are an idiot". I posted *why* my g/f cheating on me is an impossibility- and got the other posts questioning my intelligence.

This is in stark contrast to the people who are convinced stuff doesnt happen, BUT THEY DEFEND THEIR VIEWPOINTS. They also (usually) have not had an unusual occurrence. Why? Who knows. It may be a matter of time. My first, official "I cannot even call it a UFO, it's a space ship!" UFO report was because the frigging thing early LANDED on the road within spitting distance. Before that- I was not really a believer. Orbs? *insert laughing here*. Orbs were those dust clouds lunatics took pics of and made arrows pointing to late Uncle Ralph whooping it up in the kitchen. I had one show up close enough to GRAB. ONE. It was physically impossible- but had all the earmarks of being a solid, physical object. I believe in orbs now, but dont show me dusty room pics. It's still just dust.

It leaves those of us who have had real experiences between a rock and a hard place: While we *should* defend ourselves to skeptics- some of whom ask the hard questions, research their end, and make us work, eliminating all of the prosaic stuff to leave something no one is gonna explain away in a million years (think panning for gold. What fun. Bleh.), we have to almost go get the pitchforks and torches and beat down the SOBs who are here simply to cause grief. The insecure children who are absolutely convinced their nasty, retarded, and puerile mouth diarrhea is going to make people sad, so they can feel better about themselves. There almost needs to be a "Smack the Jackass" button on these forums sometimes. Some of them (if one were to read some of their posts) seem to just go and trash someone on a subject (say, UFO abduction), and then go to an almost exact same forum, and sit there nodding their heads in agreement! Nice, polite... HYPOCRITES. Either that, or the govt actually *does* have disinfo agents who are here to stir crap up. I noticed that there are a few who come on recently (in the last month), make 3-4 posts, and used at least 1-2 trashing someone. it's weird, and I am just theorizing.

Anyways, this is my long, rambling take on this.
edit on 5-9-2012 by wylekat because: rearranging stuff

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Laserfloyd72

It was a dimensional demonic entity, and yes they are real!!!

If I were you, I would never do that again!

The spiritual realm, should never be messed with,

I have experienced sleep paralysis many times and been attacked by demonic entities, is what I call them.

Scariest thing ever!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Until similar documented counterpoint of topical relevance is offered for debate, the premise that the majority of Alien Contact accounts can be attributed to Psychological Phenomenon will stand as my stance on the subject, and until such debate with proper citation is presented such that challenges this position sufficiently to topple this position, said position will stand.

OK. I accept your challenge! I was looking for something to support my beliefs/argument and came across this:

Voyaging to '___' Space with Dr. Rick Strassman, M.D.

Though expecting mystical raptures and deep psychological insights, in his study he was astonished to find many of his volunteers reporting unexpected encounters with strange and sometimes disturbing alien beings with advanced technology in what amounted to classical UFO "abduction" experiences. Unable to explain away the volunteers' experiences, he concluded that these were genuine encounters with independent sentient beings in otherwise normally invisible dimensions

What do you make of this?

www.mavericksofthemind.com...

Rick Strassman, M.D. is a medical researcher who conducted the first U.S.-government-approved-and-funded clinical research with psychedelic drugs in over twenty years. These studies, which took place between 1990 and 1995, investigated the effects of '___' (N,N-dimethyltryptamine), a powerful naturally-occurring hallucinogen. During the project’s five years, Dr. Strassman administered approximately four hundred doses of '___' to 60 human volunteers. This research took place at the University of New Mexico’s School of Medicine in Albuquerque, where he was tenured Associate Professor of Psychiatry.

Dr. Strassman holds degrees from Stanford University, where he received Department Honors in Biology and Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, where he was a member of the Davidoff Honor Society. He took his internship and general psychiatry residency at the University of California, Davis, Medical Center in Sacramento, and received the Sandoz Award for outstanding graduating resident in 1981. He spent ten years as a tenured professor at the University of New Mexico, performing clinical research investigating the function of the pineal hormone melatonin, in which his research group documented the first known role of melatonin in humans.

Dr. Strassman has published thirty peer-reviewed scientific papers and serves as a reviewer for several medical and psychiatric research journals. He has been a consultant to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, National Institute on Drug Abuse, Veterans’ Administration Hospitals, Social Security Administration, and other state and local agencies.

In 1984 Dr. Strassman received lay ordination in a Western Buddhist order. He co-founded, and for several years administered, a lay Buddhist meditation group associated with the same order. Dr. Strassman currently practices psychiatry in Gallup, New Mexico and is Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry in the University of New Mexico School of Medicine.

Dr. Strassman is also the author of the book '___': The Spirit Molecule, which is a compelling and fascinating account of his research with psychedelics. In the book he discusses how '___' may be involved in near-death experiences, alien abduction encounters, and mystical experiences. As the book unfolds, what begins as a study to explore the pharmacology and phenomenology of '___', becomes a science fiction-like journey into an hyper-dimensional reality inhabited by intelligent alien creatures. To find out more about Dr. Strassman’s work visit his Web site: www.rickstrassman.com

...on the one hand, it validates the theory that these experiences are nothing more then neurochemistry and on the other hand they are explained as "real" conatacts by a very credentialed M.D.?

I am also curious what the "real" experiencers make of this as well.
edit on 5-9-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Do not bother some are not ready to take a peak behind the curtain

Everyone has a life time or a time period when one wakes up from the coma so be understanding with those that don't

You are right.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Originally posted by swan001

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
reply to post by Rubicant13

Our brains have the ability to see, hear, smell and feel things that are not there. Each and every one of us can hallucinate. Our own bodies produce '___'. This is one of the most powerful hallucinogens known. This has been detected in people having a near death experience. We experience it's effects every night when we dream. Healthy functional brains produce this and has nothing to do with your conception of psychology. This is physiology. Measureable and detectable. The effects are profound. When we consider events that happen while sleeping, you have to understand that this stuff is there.

What do imaginative children, passionate lovers, dreamers, psychonauts, telepaths, bliss-bunnies, UFO abductees, shamans and neo-shamans, birthing mothers and babies, near-death experiencers, and schizophrenics have in common? The same thing Tibetan, Taoist and Kabbalistic masters, meditators, mystics and religious prophets share. Their brains are flooded with natural psychedelic pineal secretions that tenaciously cling to their synaptic junctions, electrifying their whole being with multisensory virtual stimuli, experiential beliefs and delusions about the nature of reality.

ionaparamedia.50megs.com...

I suppose this explains everything, right?

I'm not sure yet. for me it explains a lot and fits my current beliefs. Just think about it...or better, explore it.

The fact that cops gang up to shoot unidentified crafts in a report. The fact that photos has been taken from greys. The fact that a security camera filmed someone disapearing in a blue flash and then reappear back, vomiting and curled on the ground.

Sorry, I don't have any knowledge of these being facts. This actually looks like a list of hoaxes, misinformation and bad youtube videos.

None of these were YouTube video. They are documented in a book called "le Phénomène des OVNIs" which explores governments's declassified reports and documents on the subject.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
reply to post by Druscilla

Yeah... the way you think appalls me. As if you have the answers to all of these things. Because some well known psychologists have reported that some of their patients abduction experiences are the cause of an overactive imagination or some sort of mentally debilitating illness. Sorry, everything these quacks say is NOT the gospel truth. You are imploring people to look at things "your" way, with the articles you have chosen to side with. Just because you have not experienced these things, does not make them unreal. Sorry, you are not the source to be taking people's ufo/paranormal/abduction experiences and trying to downplay them because some well known pompous ass of a psychologist with an inflated ego states online or in magazine articles that the experiences people have that are paranormal in nature whether it be ghosts, aliens or abduction cases have a completely organic psychological origin. The last I checked, psychologists are not experts in the field of ufology or the paranormal. I agree that some things that have been experienced by certain individuals are in fact, psychological in nature - whether it be mental illness, paranoia - possibly brought on by mental illness or the mind playing tricks on them. But that does not mean that this is the case with ALL of them. Just taking that point of view based on what these blowhards say is insulting. In my life, I have witnessed apparitions as well as the rest of my immediate family in the house I grew up in. We are not "mentally ill." I am completely mentally coherent and in fine mental health. And as far as psychology goes, as I stated, I agree with them in some cases, not all of them. I have a BA in psychology and am not stupid enough to think the way they do. But then again, I am not a self important, closed minded jerk who pretends to know the answers to these paranormal experiences either.

As far as your "idea" to help validate your hypothesis on ufo abductions by wearing one of the watches you mentioned earlier in this thread, it's just silly. Since you think it's such a great idea, maybe you should buy them and present them as "gifts" to those who believe they have genuinely had these experiences. I can hear it now. "Well I am about to go to bed - better put my watch on. I may get abducted tonight."

:

edit on 2-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

I am glad to see that not everyone in this thread seems to believe that lie about abduction being a psychological problem.
Very well said, Rubicant13, very well said. A star and a flag

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Rubicant13

I see your negativity and hostile bias.

Please take time to pause and reflect on the matter that I've expressed no hostility and have presented all links, documentation, opinion, commentary, and insights involved in this thread with respect, and polite delivery.

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, but, without documentation, citation of resources, and a proper illustration of argument to validate your point of view, your opinion is just that; an opinion, and not even an informed and educated opinion supported by outside documentation.

Regarding giving out GPS to abductees, it's been done. None of the claimed abductees went anywhere.
Still, I encourage those that think they're experiencing physical phenomenon to prove the scientific community wrong.
Give us some real data. Bring us some evidence that isn't the same anecdotal subjective experience fairy tale that's been heard thousands of times already, and even replicated in the lab. Bring us something we can't replicate in the lab as an artifact of induced subjective experience, and then, we might just have something to talk about.

Stories about aliens, ghosts and demons are fun, sure, but, until someone can provide some concrete hard data and/or physical evidence, those stories will just be that; all easily described and ascribed to Psychological phenomenon, regardless of how much anyone gets upset over their favorite invisible imaginary friend getting labelled as fictitious.

How many decades of modern UFOlogy have produced how much irrefutable physical evidence? Over 50 years, and still basically nothing?
Hmmm.
This isn't about UFOlogy in general though. The arguments I've presented, sourced, cited, and commented are applicable to the abduction phenomenon.

Should anyone care to counter any of these citations, sources, and commentary, please do so with sources, citations, links, and data relevant to the conversation as per civilized debate.

Opinion is one thing, and everyone is entitled to such, but, supporting it with proper citation, documents, links, and articles give your opinion validity and actually contribute to the advancement of intelligent debate.
Anyone can have an opinion.
An opinion supported by other outside reputable sources, however, has more weight.

I see lots of opinion, but, very little to none in the way of supporting documentation to validate any claims outside what I've presented.

How about you trying to search further what thousands of people say and not just some psychologist? Or are you waiting to have a really bad experience before considering that most all reports aren't from over-imaginative people, or, as you seem to prefer, mentally ill?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
When advanced ET, or Higher Up/Family, time travel, they don't move back and forth in "time" but choose a destination or frequency, like we choose a spot in the dvd.

edit to add: The best way to describe this is that infinity is the platform, so all "moments" within it are infinite, as in located within infinite fractals, and there is no movement, also something bourn out in physics, where items disappear, and reappear, anew, created anew, every nano second, so movement is CHANGE, and change bumps the reel of film "ahead". Its in bracket because in no time, its only our perception that makes this linear.

Now, from a Higher Up's perspective, locating a moment in time, is locating the infinite snapshot you wish to return to.

On this note, a Guide/Guardian angel would say, "Be back in a second". They would then journey to their universe/home and spend countless ages, "millions of years" perceptionally, and then find that snapshot and Be Back In A Second.

There is No Time!
edit on 2-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I see that you seem to know alot about this type of travel! They indeed work not with time, but with another fabric. They could matched two space-time (hate that word) exactly, so that the abductee was, at both time, both doing his everyday life, and both being in a craft.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

Sometimes that is what could be going on, the person operating multidimensionally without knowing and their lower consciousness is still carrying out the work, while they've been taken for a joy ride and may or may not remember pieces of it.

However they also take people physically. Travis Walton was taken physically and we all woke up with wounds.

However you can't count on feeling your spouse beside you in bed, to say you werent taken physically. There is so much we don't understand about Time, as I wrote, but also consciousness. Everything we see, and feel in this world is the result of biochemicals, and basically energy recognition centers in the brain.

So they are very easily hijacked by Higher Ups.

which means in an ET experience you really have to question, what you see, feel or touch.

And they can play around your days too. Groundhog Day the Movie.

From long discussions with ET_MAN and his Nde and experiences, the interesting parts he wrote on time and how each of us experiences it at a different rate. So in you family, you experience your days differently and at a different rate, in this artificial school, than others do. So others in your family could already passed the test and be out the other side, whereas you are experiencing around you, "perceptions". In the end its going to be alot more perceptional than we think, when the curtain lifts on our lives.

Inception, the movie also comes to mind. I just watched that movie for the first time and had a reaction, a memory and felt displaced, completely displaced and knew strongly that this shared reality is also a lower frequency dream. You could call it foundational, but its not quite. In normal perception, history is successive with one event nudging the next.

But in reality, they aren't nudged from Behind at all, for we already exist as our Global Infinite Whole and the events are actually pulled from Ahead, where there is no Behind/Ahead, but simply the real state, or Beyond this perception.

I knew that Et is like the agents in the movie, and this was a lower dream state, a slower vibrational rate or denser fabric dream.

But they didn't shoot anyone. There was no attack that way, and also, there is no limbo like that.

Instead they simply work with consciousness. There are ET's on the Higher Levels working with everyone's consciousness, and there are Et's who are in the dream as players and actors, who are also on levels of dream reality in their own universes or homes.

Because that is what our universe is like, and I don't know whether to say, literally or whether this is a metaphor for something similiar but far more complex and high tech than we could even comprehend.
edit on 5-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
None of these were YouTube video. They are documented in a book called "le Phénomène des OVNIs" which explores governments's declassified reports and documents on the subject.

I stand corrected.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
In layers of a holographic, dream lab reality, which is kind of what the various dimensions or universes are, what is around us is perceptional, though here, we are sharing space and a realm, that has architects, with others, and yet, those working behind the scenes can still alter perception within anyone. So a person can go seemlessly,without knowing, from a co-shared peopled dream state, to a singular dream state, peopled by only perceptions, and this arranged by the architects of the realm/world or governing a person's progress. This is what ufology opens up, the rabbit hole of concept and really pokes a stick at what we think our universe is.

Bill hicks life is but a dream YouTube

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I wanted to include this because its good to occasionally poke people with sticks since they tend to be rigid, and life isn't.

I found this really interesting account.

deniselefay.wordpress.com...

Basically, someone wrote in about telepathic communication she had had all her life, with a certain blond male, and she was 15 when he told her would have a son, and she didn't want any kids. And he told her, she would have one anyway, basically and an image of what he would look like when he was 15.

Needless to say that image of this future boy, this blond 15-year-old boy who was going to be my son some day, was something I never forgot. At the end of this telepathic conversation he said, “I am his real Father.”

Like I said, I wasn’t a little girl who hoped to some day get married and have kids. I wanted to be a Jockey and race horses, I wanted to be creative and free. But the day came when I married a man even though I didn’t want to and soon became pregnant. I had a beautiful blond-haired, sky-blue eyed son of course. He is the only child I have.

I have a very strong feeling that in her case, this is her soul family grouping, and she came to watch over her son, in this life.

We do that. We look after our family, trying to get them through the tests here without making train wrecks of their lives or be there at the right moment for them.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
I am glad to see that not everyone in this thread seems to believe that lie about abduction being a psychological problem.

Not a psychological "problem" or "mental illness". Perhaps when you state something that you "think" others posted, you should quote exactly what they posted. I don't understand the negative projection.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'd say most are brought on by mental illnesses

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Not sure if you missed this...

reply to post by Unity_99

You don't understand. Its knowing what you go through in the day, we're tallking about concrete things. And when you've experienced them, you really do know something exists, no matter who hasn't experience it.

Thank you for your comments. But I believe I do understand. My experiences with my "experimentation" and sleep paralysis are as real as any experience alien or otherwise. Many aspects of these experiences are very similar but I interprit them a certain way otherwise, you might as well call me your brother.

Perhaps there is common ground. Consider this article:
Voyaging to '___' Space with Dr. Rick Strassman, M.D.

Though expecting mystical raptures and deep psychological insights, in his study he was astonished to find many of his volunteers reporting unexpected encounters with strange and sometimes disturbing alien beings with advanced technology in what amounted to classical UFO "abduction" experiences. Unable to explain away the volunteers' experiences, he concluded that these were genuine encounters with independent sentient beings in otherwise normally invisible dimensions.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join