It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The number 13: The Power behind it. How to Protect yourself in this spiritual war..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

you're welcome mamaj! thanks for your input.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

thanks for the additional info!!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I thought the number 13 was a good number and it is my number. It was always assigned to me in sports and teams. I grew up with it. Being afraid of the number 13 is hogwash

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Great thread,interesting,s & f for you.

Did you all know it's a blue moon tonight? it's probably not night yet for many of you : )

I don't use any items/tools anymore but your protection item sounds like it could help many on here,
and I think that's great

A couple of things I thought I might share with you about the number 13
First of all,numbers are symbols.
Therefore it can be 1 and 3 also.
The same with 12, (someone mentioned) can be 1 and 2.
Some numerology say that :
1 is God/Spirit
2 is matter (dualty,the 'fall' to earth from Eden,Spirit into a body)
3 is both God and matter (us or everything)
Also there is the number 0 (yes, it is a number) which can mean before creation, God, pure Spirit,
the all, I am, Love, Divine Light

Also, some call 13 '12 plus 1' or '12 and 1' (months, zodiac, apostles, 12 tribes, 12 sons ect all of whom have an extra? a teacher/leader?)
The 12 were given blessings, of leadership,to awakening
13 is rebirth, reborn, higher consciousness

Have to get to bed, it's after midnight,blue moon, winter just finished,it's the first day of spring now,
As they say, it's all happening

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wotdidnttheysay

thank you for the kind words and open mind

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
*************UPDATE*************

This is a very important video to add to this thread, and BEFORE you make your 13 sigil of power I suggest you watch it. Peace and thank you to everyone who replied(yes, even you trolls

www.youtube.com...

13 13 13

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
*************UPDATE*************

This is a very important video to add to this thread, and BEFORE you make your 13 sigil of power I suggest you watch it. Peace and thank you to everyone who replied(yes, even you trolls

www.youtube.com...

13 13 13

And please explain why I shouldn't hit alert on this thread for you calling other members "Trolls, shills or paid disinfo artists" which was clearly explained is 100% verboten nowadays..

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
I thought the number 13 was a good number and it is my number. It was always assigned to me in sports and teams. I grew up with it. Being afraid of the number 13 is hogwash

13 is my lucky number i wouldn't be without it .

This number thing where people are setting thier noodles in fourth gear trying to work out the grand
meaning should get out more if they think they should be afraid of a number for christs sake.

Double hogwash! - votan has my vote..
Guys this lady is pretty and she likes the number 13 so tell me you wouldn't date her just
because she likes the number 13?.

If your answer is no then im sorry but if you do not ditch your charlatans now you will never find
peace on this earth with a short life span.

Choose life - choose a wife - choose a compact dishwasher so your missus doesn't have to do
the dishes - have babies have fun auvoir.

Come out from the basements, get some sun, whistle at girls, enjoy your life .

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
Greeting's ATS this is my first post..

How many people do you know that are deathly afraid of this number?

None

Maybe you are scared of this number yourself?

Not really

What is it about this number 13 that TPTB have made us fear?

Nothing

On the back of your $1.00 bill you have thirteen 13's surrounding the pyramid with the 'all seeing eye' AKA the eye of Lucifer.
The eye of providence they call it.

This is designed to cast a spell on you.

No it is designed as a form of currency.

Having money issues?

Well most of us.

Worrying about how you're going to get by?

Sometimes.

Not me.. I have broken the spell!

Ohh?

Simply take a $1.00 bill and burn it.

Yeah that ought to solve having no money wtf, sir you must have money to burn.
Thank you sir you have given us all sound advice about money there

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

you didnt waste a single breath on me, this is written ^^, why not use a piece of copper pipe, it still wont do anything lol

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mdc5ff

Hey, Darlene! My name is Jennifer Cutler, I'm 24, and I so rarely run across others with the last name Cutler and I just ran across your post and had to tell you, my mother's name is Lucinda Darlene Murphree (she never uses her first name, only her middle name and her last name to be Cutler until she divorced my father) and I was just blown away at how small the odds of running across another Darlene Cutler would be while perusing ATS. Since you're into astrology, I'd like to ask (one Cutler to another, haha)...I'm technically an Ophiuchus but since the sign of Ophiuchus/Serpentarius is essentially ignored by most astrologers, I usually go with my old standby, Sagittarius. I can't seem to get a good read on the traits and characteristics (if there are any) of the so-called thirteenth sign but if I could find any information on the influences of being born under this sign, how do you think one could incorporate them into their existing horoscope and natal chart? And I've been EXTREMELY lucky through all of my life, and I've always found Fridays that fall on the 13th to hold fun little lucky surprises (I got a pair of diamond earrings given to me on the last Friday the 13th...seriously, they're always lucky days for me!) so I personally have to say that 13 has always been a number of good fortune for me...I would hope the same holds true for others!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join