It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The number 13: The Power behind it. How to Protect yourself in this spiritual war..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Great thread; I too have noticed the significance of the number 13. You might like this article that explains there are really 13 months of 28 days, equaling a perfect 364 days, with just one out of time day to celebrate, much like our new year. It is meant to make us in sync with nature which is why Pope Gregory and Julius pushed out 12 month calendars..

www.lawoftime.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
reply to post by LordD

everything he says resonates with me.

I wonder why? Numerology can only exist with physical reality - not with pure BEINGNESS (God/Spirit). Numbers are the brain's way of quantifying things.

reply to post by LordD

he is not from "here".

Many humans aren't , although they forget this. Why is someone "better" or "worse" just for not being "from here"?

reply to post by LordD

this isnt about ego for me and getting all kinds of replies and flags.

I believe you. You have pure intentions. But I advice you to be careful of what you believe. So many teachers out there and most is disinformation - and "gurus" or "teachers" may be spreading this without even realizing it.

Even if you were born on another star system, as you grow up HERE the information may get messed up.

Not saying that he is 100% false, I'm not even saying he's 40% false, I'm just saying that "SOME" information get messed up.

reply to post by LordD

its getting this message out to help people prepare spiritually.

There will be no "spiritual war" unless teachers of "spiritual duality" convince many people that they are "light" fighting against "dark".

Unity is the Truth. If you zoom out of the universe far enough everything will look like one big light. This is the true reality - only when you zoom in do you get this "duality" of "good" and "evil". ALL is connected to ALL, and if some do not realize "Unity" then they just lack awareness and we can help them, no need for a "Fight" or "Spiritual War". Even the Unity of All (Universe / God Conscious) will help people to remember this in good time.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I have 13 letters in my name. I believe my life was painted with a stroke of misfortune because of this. My mother.? She was no less superstitious than I at a time, a time where my bone of optimism was still of use, now it has atrophied and gone. From birth I have stumbled over my steps, mumbled over my words, and rumbled with fierce creatures; I rolled with the perceivable bad and the ephemeral good. Many things that I have set my mind on seemed deflected by an invisible force steering obstacles into my path. Now I assure you I am a smart man, I achieved alot and I have learned to play the hand I was dealt, I meticulously plan steps to achieves simple daily activities to lavish events. Aloud I confess 'Aha.! This cannot fail' But surely misfortune finds a way, rendering me in bad shape mentally, financially, and physically.
Can a mans wit overcome what has been written.? Your short composition on the number 13 was interesting, I have read several interpretations about it. All of them say the same thing, that it has nothing but the power that we give it, which means everything in the world, the mind is a very powerful tool. Has the number 13 altered my life permanently.? What do you say to this.?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

LOL. We have a comedian in the house folks.. No, for real, that was funny. Thanks for the chuckle.

Just disregard whatever they have to say. Don't pay attention to their garbage, they just want a rise out of you.
They will be the ones that will have to suffer the hard truth if it comes out like you say it will.

Just a question if i may,
Is there a problematic reason that i see the number all of the time? Or is it a good thing?

Please help and ignore these people,
Mike

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

GameKeeper et al.,

Thanks for very interesting posts and follow-ups.

I must say that I read with much fascination because I was born on the 13th, which also happened to occur on a Friday.

There were series of "horror" movies out and popular--entitled Friday the 13th-- with those in the U.S., at least, prior to my birth. So, as a very young child, once I began questioning my birthday/number, I was taught by my father about the history and distortions associated with "13", along with the double whammy of Friday.

For a period of time, as a teenager, I believed he was doing this to boost my self-esteem because of teasing from peers, etc.

Yet, growing older with this initial knowledge, I can only say that I am overwhelmingly blessed to have much of this insight at an early age. Also, I continue to live and peaceful and blessed life.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Ned,

Thank you for the kind words. PLEASE make the sigil and let me know the results. remember the energy you put into creating it makes it all the more powerful my friend!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mdc5ff

thank you for sharing!! yes, republicans and democrats are two sides of the same coin. people now realize this. the awakening is under way in a MAJOR way. love it

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

thanks for the kind words i thought you were a troll but read your post and thanks for sharing. my apologies. edited my reply.
edit on 30-8-2012 by GameKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

and the info just keeps getting better and better. thank you!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You are most welcome, sir. My knowledge is your knowledge friend.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PsyMike91

Embrace the number. It is calling you. Make the sigil and ask for protection from the universe and your higher self or spirit guides, Share this info with others. The Universe in turn will send energy your way you never even knew existed my friend. You are more powerful than you ever knew

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by watchesfromwall

Thank you for sharing! You are a spiritual warrior girl!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This reply is for CaptainNemo.. All of them say the same thing, that it has nothing but the power that we give it, which means everything in the world, the mind is a very powerful tool. Has the number 13 altered my life permanently.? What do you say to this.?

you already said it my friend. you answered your question before you asked it.

"All of them say the same thing, that it has nothing but the power that we give it, which means everything in the world"

so embrace it! It is 13Love. Use it for your own benefit. thanks for sharing!!!
edit on 30-8-2012 by GameKeeper because: forgot to hit reply to and specify who i was answering.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I have determined the most fundamental reason for 12....

2 opposite charges (-&+), two opposite forces (creation or destruction, resonance or dissonance, good or evil), and then 3Ds that we live in, make 12 possibilities.
That makes 12 possible forms of matter, personality traits, emotions, notes, etc.

And the 13 levels of brick on the pyramid in the great seal represents the 13 families, and the seal celebrates the creation of the new world order when Mayor Rothschild and Weishaupt devised the 25 point plan they have been using since the 1770s.
Re-creating the first event is different, because you have to do it in a plane and at a scale where the forms existing are irrelevant to the forms you are creating.

So that is why there are 12 forms in our reality, and then you always need one which is the combination of all, to govern them all.
Hence, 13 is a magical number.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I agree.. is this the reason for all the end of the world hype in 2012?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

thanks for the reply. I am definitely open to more ways of protetion. This is just one way I wanted to share.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

"Plato maintained that the Atlanteans possessed a highly spiritual wisdom-religion, which enabled them to “see” their own “soul” inside the physical body. Seeing the “soul within” allowed the Atlanteans to harness its higher power, until slowly their “human” part began to overtake their “divine” part:

“…the divine element in them became weakened…and their human traits became predominant, and they ceased to be able to carry their prosperity with moderation.”

—Plato, Timaeus and Critias"

Question: How many times do you think humanity has reached that level, and fallen again?
It took less than 100 years from Oersted to Tesla, to go from the first realization that electricity and magnetism are even related, to Tesla manipulating the very force of nature, creating lightning larger than nature, making the sky glow green, pushing away rain clouds, levitating objects with wireless energy, and more.

Humans have had pretty much the same mental abilities for tens of thousands of years at least, evidenced by artwork in caves around 30,000 to 50,000 years old.
The oldest great structure is thousands of years old, perhaps 3,000, 5,000, or more (The Sphinx might be the oldest).

There is a program showing what would happen if all Humans suddenly disappeared....in 100-1,000 years, EVERYTHING we have created will be dust....except those things preserved in tombs.

How many times could Humanity have developed advanced technology and lost it in this time period?

50,000 divided by 200 years, makes 250 times that we could have developed advanced technology and lost it.

Apparently, this is a never ending cycle, that will repeat again.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I am thinking that the 12 different forms are governed by the all seeying eye, which is the 13th form.
That is rational thinking, or the combining of complex energies, to determine the relativity between them.

The start of relativistic thought is what gave our species the ability to have less brain tissue than our predecessors, yet have more mental capability....
Because we realized that everything is connected, not separate, and our minds gained the ability to become more efficient, and that was the birth of rational thought, which differentiates us from all other animals, including neanderthals, who had larger brains, but were not able to adapt their creations to new situations like we were.

That is why we took over about 30,000 years ago, when the ice age started to end, because of a few thousand years of devastating meteor impacts on the earth (See ice core chart on wikipedia).

When Einstein put the concept of relativity into a mathematical equation, he began the understanding of all reality. That was the greatest revelation of all that are possible. Thank you Albert!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

the pennies are signifigant because of the copper. i cant waste any more breath on people like you. your reply makes it clear why none of this stuff worked and will ever work for you. ill send some 13love your way to try and change that..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join