It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The number 13: The Power behind it. How to Protect yourself in this spiritual war..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mdc5ff

I agree that the Human Spirit or perhaps our Brains complexity to generate it...IS a Powerful Tool that we are just not evolved to the point of being able to use in any effective way....YET.

We are not yet Evolved enough to use the vast majority of our Brain and there are people who do have Real Abilities that Police and other Authorities have used to perform acts of Locating a Missing Person to Military Programs that are still active that involve Remote Viewing.

Still...we are a very young race in contrast to some Out of Town Folks. I am a HUGE SKEPTIC...but I have seen and experienced things that I cannot dismiss. I did everything I could to provide an alternate explanation for what I experienced and I was extremely thorough. I could not find an alternate possible explanation. I have had to come to terms with this and it has shown me that there is more going on than we know.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

2013 will prove to be quite the year.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
Greeting's ATS this is my first post..

Not me.. I have broken the spell! Simply take a $1.00 bill and burn it.

It's against the law to burn money. It's also forboden to entice people to break the law, especially in forums like ATS. The FBI is watching. Make sure you pack your toothbrush and tootpaste, the next knock on your door may require you to take a trip in a hurry. No, I'm not reading from a fortune cookie. Go quietly, and explain you are not nor have ever been a terrorist. Nor were you trying to cause economic collapse of the United States by starting a trend of burning the greenback.You were just a naive soul, who thought it would be fun to make a post about burning cash.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Reply to post by GameKeeper

Wow thanks for the great post. not really sure how to respond but, 13 is my lucky number and my favorite number, always has been. not sure why though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

that was very interesting, I have always had a slight aversion to that number but will now begin to reconsider my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I suppose I am one of the lucky ones.
Numbers don't rule my life as they seem to do with others.
I am thankful for the fact that I don't have to do any of that stuff you mentioned in your OP.
Seems time consuming.

I hope it keeps YOU safe though.
I seem to have enough mojo to ward off the evil spirits all on my own.
If you need any help figuring out how to protect yourself without the sigils let me know.
I'm happy to help.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
when i was younger i believed in numbers and spells and what not but when i went to the university i took a summer course in Feng shui, it talked of similar things with numbers and flow, and moving furniture in certain ways and making alters, and spell cards , and burning certain spell cards, well im here to inform you all, taught by a master Feng shui artist,, its bull shice i tried a bunch of different things taught in that class, it was 3 months long so in no way a master course if those exits, i tried money alters, dream alters, moving my furniture in different ways to get the right "flow" writing down love, hope, future, spell cards and NOTHING no love money or anything else i couldn't attribute to me just working harder or getting ballz up to ask someone out,,, no magic involved lol

now if someone could find a list of numbers that the ultra elite use and could point at something and make a good correlations aka, stay away from houses buildings with number 13 they are nwo type thing, ok then that could be useful, making a kids construction project, wont save your house, and id bet 13 dollars on that !!

also, wouldn't using a penny made by the people you are making this pyramid against defeat the purpose, or maybe you are just sucking us in so the nwo can make their pyramids and see into our minds ....NEW CONSPIRACY nwo can see into your minds with pennies!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Also a "Witch's Dozen" is 13.... The ditty goes like this..."a witch's dozen, makes the coven" and a coven is made up of 13 individuals, I must say, I have noticed the relevance of the number 13 on a number (pardon the pun! it was intended!) of ocassions.And its also interesting to note, touching slightly on your mention of the knights templar being ostracized and what-not on the 13th is where we get the unlucky day of "friday 13th" from as it was a friday that it happened on, as well as the 13th, so thats where the superstition of bad luck on that particular day comes from. Just my 2 pence (or 13 pence!) worth, just throwing that in there to get involved in the conversation, as it where...
PEACE!!

edit on 30-8-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling..

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Thanks so much for the post. It is interesting to me because my hubby, for the past 5 or 6 years sees the number everyday. We have been trying to figure out why the number 13 is so prevalent. I have researched the history of this number and I have no doubt of its power. Why though is my husband so aware of this number, what is it trying to tell him? Is it a warning or a blessing? Or, is it what he believes it is, meaning if he thinks negatively on it will his experience be negative or vice versa?

If anyone has any ideas for us, I would appreciate it. I plan to make the pyramid, but should I put only his picture inside or our family picture?

By the way, I have never actually feared the number 13, I have always kind of felt it is not a bad thing and I think my instincts are fairly good. My hubby worries about it a lot though and I really just would like to ease his mind.

Thanks again

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Very Interesting, Could it be perhaps that 12/21/12 is the date because it has two sixes on either side that will support the ONE that is to come, if you said this is a recurrent theme in nature, perhaps when the one comes that will be the structure complete, creating the 4th/5th dimension instead of it being 7 in this dimension, as you said about 2d and 3d. Or possibly that the 13th has the power to tip the balance in favour of good or evil,

I've heard a theory somewhere that before the big bang there was like a hundred billion particles of anti matter and a hundred billion and one particles of matter and they cancelled each other out and the one particle of matter was the singularity that created the big bang, could the number 13 have played a pivotal role here also?

Jesus Christ also says that 24 prophets have spoken in israel and that they will rise and speak again before that time and during that time (the end/beginning) 24 x 2 = 48 + 1 (the 13th) = 49
The human foetus isnt identifiable as human until 49 days of gestation, the church have also said this of old that the child is not alive until after 49 days in the womb

Remember when the disciples ask Jesus Christ about the signs of the end of the age and when he's describing them he says ''do not be afraid, all these things must come, but the end will not come yet, these are the beginning of BIRTH PAINS''

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GreatOwl

This post is about the #13 and the power behind it. Your words dont scare me my friend, I know my purpose here and it involves assisting others to get their souls out of this hell hole once and for all. You can interpet that however you want.. but none of it involves me being a "terrorist". Thats just laughable.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Disregard the comments I made about the $1.00 bill folks.. My apologies. To everyone else, thanks for replying whether you agree with my thread or not. I will reply more later.. 13 13 13

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

OP This is just too crazy!! I was literally just researching the number twelve probably an hour BEFORE I came across this thread. Too flippin wierd. Just ignore the close minded trolls here for now and listen up. Look, I've been a member here for a good four years and I hardly ever post replies here but I absolutely had to when I read this. I think there DEFINATELY is some bizarre phenomena going in with the numbers 12 and 13. The thought first occurred to me when i realized there were only 12 REAL notes per octave scale in music. The thirteenth note basically completes the circle. Also, there are twelve basic hues in the color wheel; 3 primary colors (red, yellow, blue), 3 secondary colors (orange, green & purple) and 6 tertiary colors (names for these vary, but are intermediates between the primaries and secondaries). Not to mention 12 hours in half a day, 12 months, 12 zodiacs. But here's the real kicker for me. In Mathematics, Twelve is a SUBLIME NUMBER. A Sublime number is a number who's divisors add up to another perfect number and also has a PERFECT NUMBER of divisors( or factors as you might know them as).A PERFECT NUMBER is a number in which the sum of it's lower divisors equal itself. Six is a perfect number because 1, 2, and 3 added equal Six. So is 28. For the number twelve,This means that not only does the sum of it's divisors (1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12)equal 28, but also that all of it has a PERFECT NUMBER of divisors ( 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12). Six Divisors. It seems to me as if the number twelve just seems to make too much sense to the universe. 13 seems to signify some sort of loop in my humble opinion. Definately worth digging into.
edit on 30-8-2012 by the sloth because: faulty math. oops.

edit on 30-8-2012 by the sloth because: i suk at math

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ever actually wonder why its illegal to burn a piece of paper? The dollar bill represents all that is wrong with man at this time. To sacrifice a note is to break a spell. This is exactly what the secret societies are all about. Symbols rule there world, and there are some powerfull ones on the $1.00 note. It acts just like a seal, trapping, ensnaring.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

thank you for the backup my friend.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Ive been seeing this number everywhere i go. A lot of people see the number 27 a whole lot too, but ive always figured there was some significance to it.

I see it on street signs, additives of numbers, and my area code for the phones here...1-732.

Hell as im posting this, its 11:38 am here in NJ.

Talk about weird
Mike

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LordD

everything he says resonates with me. he is not from "here". this you can see just by listening to him and the insight he gives us. thats why all props go to him for giving me this knowledge. this isnt about ego for me and getting all kinds of replies and flags. its getting this message out to help people prepare spiritually. by the replies i have gotten, it has seemed to work thus far! thanks for the reply.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

while i disagree with your take, its your take and thats what makes us all different. thanks for chiming in..

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Subconsciously Correct

LOL. We have a comedian in the house folks.. No, for real, that was funny. Thanks for the chuckle.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
"Good lord"!
and the number 6 keeps elephants away!
I wrote a 6 on my desk calender, surrounded it it with 36 penny's from 1966
Have yet to see an elephant here

You should all be safe! Couldn't hurt; right?

WTF?...it's sad really...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join