It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEAL book raises questions about bin Laden's death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
There are apparent material conflicts regarding the story told by the White House and that being told in the soon to be released book written by the Navy Seal who participated in this mission. Maybe now we know why the author's name was outed. It servers to protect him and the veracity of the information, as if his identity was not know, he could very well have just disappeared and we'd never know, should TPTB have him eliminated before the book is released. Now he's a known figure and his death would now certainly cause suspicion. Hopefully the DoD doesn't prevent the release of this book.

SEAL book raises questions about bin Laden's death

edit on 29-8-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
A day late and a dollar short.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
A day late and a dollar short.

Oh didn't see it posted before. It's only now in the papers tis morning. Mod, please cloes if this is an open topic in another thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Read the article. That is not much of a conflict...he was shot in the head peeking out of a doorway of his bedroom, two weapons nearby but not touched vs. he was just inside the doorway of his bedroom while being suspected of going for a weapon. Ooooh, what a scandal.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

First off let me say I dont believe conspiracy thoeries, specially the ones about 9/11, JFK, false flag, illuminati, or the "Reptile people"

I never believed they killed him. I still think it was a cover. He is still alive at some military base being tortured"interigated".

They never provided one shred of proof that they killed him, they say they have pictures and video but they wont release it. There was no body.They say he was dumped in the ocean, seems like the perfect way to fake a death. Its not a very orginal idea, people been faking their death by means of the ocean, just last month Raymond Roth tried to fake his death by drowning in the atlantic.

He was a library of information about Al-Qaeda and any up coming attacks. Knowing they cant bring him back alive and get that info without people, politicians, NAACP or any other Human Rights group asking to many questions about the tactics used to get that info.Since everyone thinks hes dead they are free to do as they please. And I could care less what they do to him.

I have been invovled in some shady "stuff" then we got debriefed during the AAR( after action review) and told them "stuff". The official report of the events was a total fabrication, granted is was for our best intrest so i didnt question it. This only happened once or twice but is was enough to make realize that I shouldnt believe everthing I read or hear.

Seems like almost all civilians i talked to dont think its a possibility that we have him and hes still alive(probably wishing he was dead) but almost every one in the military I discussed this with thinks its more then a possibility

I could be wrong, which I am alot

edit on 2012/8/29 by ussoldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
reply to post by Bilk22

Read the article. That is not much of a conflict...he was shot in the head peeking out of a doorway of his bedroom, two weapons nearby but not touched vs. he was just inside the doorway of his bedroom while being suspected of going for a weapon. Ooooh, what a scandal.

It's a material conflict. They said he was killed in a fire fight with two women shielding him from gunfire. Now it's reported he was killed with a single shot to the head, prior to the Seals ever entering the room. Now why would there be a discrepancy and why the fabrication of the facts? Well it's probably because that wasn't OBL, as he was dead for a decade. That was a body double. We know he had many, some of which were probably detained by the CIA. Planting that guy there, they now had a target, but one that could provide no intel. So he needed to die because it would surely be discovered it was the wrong guy. He was only needed for theater.

I'm willing to bet that the Seal guys that dies in that helicopter crash, after this raid, were the guys responsible for placing this guy in that camp. They knew the truth and needed to be eliminated. This whole episode is a false flag which only serves to help Obama get re-elected. It's probably backfiring though, with the release of this book. That is unless the DoD decides to prevent it.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ussoldier
reply to post by pajoly

First off let me say I dont believe conspiracy thoeries, specially the ones about 9/11, JFK, false flag, illuminati, or the "Reptile people"

I never believed they killed him. I still think it was a cover. He is still alive at some military base being tortured"interigated".

You do realize that believing Bin Laden to be alive is, in itself, a conspiracy theory? You know, those things you don't believe in...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb

reply to post by pajoly

You do realize that believing Bin Laden to be alive is, in itself, a conspiracy theory? You know, those things you don't believe in...

Thanks for pointing that out, Im not a moron. I know its a conspiracy. I said that to show I dont believe in them but for some reason I do believe this one.Which I thought most people would have figured that out, but I guess should have explained that better in the post.

Thanks for the sarcasim and the great contribution to the thread. what would we do without you

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

reply to post by pajoly

I have been invovled in some shady "stuff" then we got debriefed during the AAR( after action review) and told them "stuff". The official report of the events was a total fabrication, granted is was for our best intrest so i didnt question it. This only happened once or twice but is was enough to make realize that I shouldnt believe everthing I read or hear.

the later statement
almost contradicts your 1st statement ...

I thought the general military consensus was
that he got bombed out years ago

anything to sell books i guess

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ussoldier

Well, his own lieutenants said he was killed in the raid, so unless all of them are in cahoots with Obama (and every one at the top of DoD/CIA/State Dept/NSA food chain then it really happened. I've no doubt the raid took him out.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thats some pretty quick reflexive shooting on the part of the SEAL point man. He popped off two shots while coming to the top of a stairway at a head he saw peeping out of a door down the hall. Follow the guy into the room because they think they didn't get him only to find that the SEAL had tagged him dead on, with split second notice. Pretty good shooting in my book. Guess their training IS no joke and very up to par.

Sad that Biden sounds like some ones drunk uncle at a christmas party. according to the SEAL. WOuld have hoped Biden was at least comprehensible. Oh well.

But it does say something interesting. They sot that guy before they even knew if he was armed. Sounds like they were there to leave no witnesses. I know some of the women survived, wonder what ever happened to them?
edit on 29-8-2012 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly

Well, his own lieutenants said he was killed in the raid, so unless all of them are in cahoots with Obama (and every one at the top of DoD/CIA/State Dept/NSA food chain then it really happened. I've no doubt the raid took him out.

But yet you all believe that all those same agency's and more are all in "cahoots" when it comes to the 9/11 and jfk and almost any other concpiracy.
When you all realize there is no "false flag" or 9/11 conspiracy. Move on, stop living in the past and get on with your lives.

Im am so glad the 9/11 forum is gone, now if they only get rid of the "general conpiracy" forum or whatever its called. No wonder this site is a favorite place for trolls , I dont blame them.

Oh and do you really think I would just come out and admit on a website that my unit was invovled in a cover up..I just made all that up just to see if you all would believe any bs. Congrats you aint as stupid as I believed,
Im not a troll, was just having fun while bored at work.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Posted almost the exact same thing about this on another thread except I think they got all the info they need by now and he is dead.
That or just plain dead at first sight either way works for me.

I see no wonder I am prior service.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
His real name was found out and released, now he is marked for death and in hiding somewhere. I cant wait till the books out i will be picking it up.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think this SEAL book controversy is meant to emphasize Obama´s victory over evil which was kinda old news. The timing at the middle of Romney´s nomination may not be a coincidence.
The Bin Laden killing saga will not carry through November election without some invigorating quarrel. Even the biggest news tend to get small quickly these days.

top topics

join