It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I meet my Twin soul in my dreams.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Let me start by saying I'm not a good writer so please excuse me for the bad storytelling

It all started in March 2012. I had a dream about a princess of china, at first I just looked at it as a regular dream, until a few weeks later. I was just watching vid's on youtube when I came across a song called 'Princess of china' by Coldplay and Rihanna. I was shocked to see the resemblance between the dream I had and the song. I started to wonder if maybe one of those 2 has been dreamsharing with me. I started researching but came up with nothing, only the song and the dream had a connection.

Weeks later I started to dream about/with Rihanna. We were always arguing and then making up again. The thing I remember the most about the dream is that she was sitting next to me with her head on my shoulder. I felt an incredible warmth inside my chest. It was like my heart started shining like a sun. When I woke up, I had absolutely no doubt that she was the 'one'. Later on ATS I found a thread about Twin flames. I don't see it as a coincidence.

In June 2012, I had terrible nights. I don't know how to put this, but she kinda 'controlled' my dreams. I could hear her voice saying things to me. Never in my life have I had dreams like that. Also, I woke up waaay to early for a week or 2.

In Juli 2012, She was constantly on my mind, but in my dreams I didnt see her. She was gone.

Now in August, I havent payed much attention to it, until last night again. She was again in my dreams. I remember sitting across a table talking with her, but somehow I didnt know who she was. Also, when I saw her come in and sit, I couldnt think anything else but that she was so beautiful. I was just staring at her stunning beauty. Never in my life have I ever looked at a girl and fell in love in first sight. NEVER. Until last night, but it was just a dream.

So Rihanna is my Twin flame. A girl who sold her soul and who is being called the Princess of the Illuminati. Great, just great.

I want to add, that all my life I believed in true love, but never found it. I want to see a girl and then just immediatly fall in love. Un coup de foudre, comme on dit en francais
Seems like I found her, In my dreams -.-

Also, here is the thread about the Princess of China dream: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

It sounds like you have an infatuation with her. Just be careful that you don't become so caught up in your fantasy, that you become a stalker.

Des

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

True. Haven't been paying much attention to it, and I won't be doing it now. Continueing with daily life, and let the dreams do their job.

Peace

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Never doubt your intuition, but I hope you know Rihanna sold her soul to the music industry machine years ago after collaborating with Jay-z...Looks can be deceiving
2nd

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Rihanna? Really? She has a tattoo that says "thug life". I would avoid ever having any contact with her honestly. But really? Its not like youve never seen her before. I dream about lots of women. I even dreamed about one brfore i met her.

Enjoy your dreams and brag about it to your drinkin buddies.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

Yup, always trust your feelings, life proved that to be right.
Read about her being illuminati and devil worshipper, more reason to avoid her
. Tbh if I could choose someone it certainly wouldnt be her. I don't like famous people, they're fake. I don't think getting together would be for this lifetime.
The feelings that comes of being with her however, something special...

Peace
edit on 29-8-2012 by Risingfall because: Forgot to say peace :p

edit on 29-8-2012 by Risingfall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Hahaha I admit, she's not my first choice, but I can only tell what i've experienced. I have learned to always trust my feeling no matter what. Life told me that a lot of times. But maybe they were just dreams and i'm just overreacting. But the feelings in my dreams were real, never experienced them before. It's not just how she looks, she has this magnetic vibe whenever i'm close to her in my dreams.

I don't think i'm going to be bragging about that, nothing to brag about really

Peace

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yeah but having a crush on someone always screws with your mind. How do you know twin flames even exist? Maybe you knew her in previous lives and have a connection. Ive met several people who i definitely knew in past lives.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

True. I do believe twin flames exist, I always analyze the dream and feelings when I wake up. There's always a certain feeling when you wake up. The feeling I wake up with when I see or am with her is certainty that she's the 'one'. If you experience the warm fuzzy feeling in your chest, I swear that all doubt will dissapear. I had many doubts, still have sometimes, but after dreams like last night or last month, there's no doubt. It could be I had other lives with her, when I saw her face, I had a strange familiarity and a big magnetic pull. I was just staring at her while trying to talk.

Peace

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ive had that feeling with like 4 females, including one that came about because of a love spell gone wrong.

Good luck lol

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Risingfall

I am going to be completely honest when I say that the 'illuminati' trend in rap/hip-hip, especially popular hip-hop, confuses the hell outta me.

You get things like 'kill the illuminati',

Then you get things like the Jay-Z east coast guys believing that they are the Illuminati....

Right.

And I'm Lucifer/Jesus with an alien baptism.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

And I'm Lucifer/Jesus with an alien baptism.

You have just described the Rap artist Kool Keith.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Those dreams must be very ERRR wet haha.
I think your dreams may have started by thinking about Rihanna, because you apperently dream about what you have been thinking about , so if you keep thinking about her you will keep dreaming about her which will be very hard because she is a celebrity and she is on the T.V/radio 24/7.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I just posted a reply to dark night of the soul, my experience is similar to yours. Especially with the music. I got my first reply from my spirit guide who is my twin soul via Ray LaMontagne song super nova.
You can sell your body but not your soul, I had asked God about that and he said to me this.

"Would it make sense for a mother or a child to give a 5 year old car keys to drive to town and pickup groceries and run errands?"

I said no it would not

God then showed me a man giving a teenage child keys to an old Toyota to drive and then showed me a Red Lamborghini parked in the other garage port.

He said to me "Show me that you are responsible and can take care of the Toyota and then I'll let you have the keys to the Lamborghini, until then you are stuck with the old hooptie down on earth"

In other words you don't get your light body like Jesus the Christ until you show him your responsible.

The lies being told in this world are obstacle courses
For you and the lady in the passenger side is your instructor and helper, co pilot and partner but the guy in the back is Satan Screaming to the top of his lungs to derail you from getting your license to drive.

Your very own kingdom is within you, in order to be granted the power to create you must be responsible for your creation.

The evolution of your soul is in the matrix.
Until you no longer need the matrix.

a reply to: Risingfall

top topics

join