It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You think you know the Second Secret of Fatima?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
You think the First and Second parts of the one only message given on July 13, 1917 in Fatima to the three children, is well known almost as a "matter of fact"? In fact it was a secret at that time, and it was released much later. Not like the popular film, where the mayor commented of Russia in the secret, "because we are at war"...as if all those 70,000 people under the sun miracle already knew those words at that time. The truth is quite different. Noone knew the text before 1941.

www.marypages.com...
The first two parts, the vision of hell and the prophecy of the future role of Russia and how to prevent it, would not be revealed until Sr. Lucia wrote them down in her third memoir, at the request of the bishop, in 1941. The third part, usually called the Third Secret, was only later communicated to the bishop, who sent it unread to Pope Pius XII.

With all controversy surrounding the 3rd part of the message, or the so called Third Secret, with possible more than one text and so on, let me doubt the fullness of the already released 1 and 2 parts as well.

One question stands before the others. If Russia was the condition of the era of peace, why there isn't any era of peace 23 years after the end of the cold war, and even more years since the Gorbachev Perestroyka and the religious freedom? It is a long dispute, and there are many hardline devote people who will find every argument to defend their position. How Russia will shoot missiles tomorrow, because it was not consecrated. I will not enter in that dispute. They have their reasons. But even the most conservative ones will admit Russia today is not equivalent to USSR during Brezhnev.

Or perhaps Our Lady talked of OTHER THINGS besides what we were officially told? (and that could be authentic about Russia but not full).

As for example, how about extraterrestrial presence (good and/or bad)? Or Muslim-Christian relations, or you name it. If some people question the handwritten text of Lucia as not written by her, and others question Lucia's ID altogether, then many more questions could be added to the list. What is it that is not released at any cost for nearly 100 years? Why not even the milder text of Neues Europa wasn't made official? After all, we all know asteroid impact and WW3 are possible. Perhaps they are avoidable thru repentance. Perhaps they have been avoided. WHy then the Neues Europa text that is proven by cardinals to be part of the real text, was not stamped as official?

And why all those "secrets" in modern day apparitions? What is so secret that the 1 bln catholics should not think of it? At the time where the proposed era of peace should have reigned for 23 years, and it is not? There is Something Important that is missing from the entire picture. It is Not what we already know. It is Not the satan in Vatican as some hardliners suppose. It is Not the non-consecration of Russia (although discussable). It is something ELSE. My best guess is it is connected with extraterrestrial reality, that Our Lady knows perfectly of, being Queen of all angels, and all universe too. Poor faithful, they will learn the truth last.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart
Or perhaps Our Lady talked of OTHER THINGS besides what we were officially told? (and that could be authentic about Russia but not full).

One would think that, if she (or God,) wanted to get the news out, but would be stymied by the Church, she'd choose another avenue to relay it. To say that the will of God can be thwarted so easily kind of diminishes God, wouldn't you say?

The main issue that I have with the Fatima "secrets" is that the third one hardly seems like something that needed to be kept secret for so long. Lúcia asked that it be released in 1960, but when that date came, the Vatican said that it wouldn't be released and likely never would. In reflection of what the content turned out to be, supposedly, that doesn't make a lot of sense.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I really think this website may be on to something suggesting the real Lucia was re-placed by a double. Talk about a conspiracy! Perhaps some of the experts here might give their opinion.

The Two Sister Lucys
Photos and Facts

traditioninaction.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Here's the real secret... the children had eaten diseased rye without anyone's knowledge. This is just as likely as the widely accepted story.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
Here's the real secret... the children had eaten diseased rye without anyone's knowledge. This is just as likely as the widely accepted story.

And the 30,000 people who saw the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima on 13 October 1917 all ate diseased rye, as well?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you really want to know?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Which film are you talking about, and what Mayor, and what was his reference ? this is about Portugal at time of and involved in war, "the war to end all wars" in fact.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I am talking abowww.youtube.com...
you have to watch the entire movie to hear the replica that I quote only in memory.

there is NO WAY the mayor or anyone else to know in October 1917 the content of the secrets. That concerns all of the secrets, not only the third.

Now I realize they were released to the pope for a first time in 1941, long after the October revolution in Russia 1917 and after the start of WW2.

I do NOT say the text is completely wrong. I say it is the text approved by the Vatican at that time. And it might happen parts of the real text have never been released. We know the strong negativity of Pius XII towards the Russian communism - he thought of it as of the beast of revelation. History proved he was wrong. So what if...important part of what is called Second secret that deals with Russia, is just missing? The way there is apparently missing part of the so called 3rd secret (Neues Europa text proved by cardinals and indirectly by JPII).

I just wonder what could it be SO IMPORTANT, much more important than the conversion of Russia and the danger of WW3, that we are still not told.
For reference, the Neues Eusopa text was published in Osservatore Romano during the interregnum between JPI and JPII, by Father Balducci, the chief astronomer who spoke of extraterrestrial life later. Any connection?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
JPII commenting on the Third Secret (still secret at that time) said something like: (and this is what I remember of his words, pls refer to the original):
If the secret is released, that will encourage certain countries to do certain moves...

I am sorry I don't have the exact words of JPII but the Fatima quotes are easily found online.
So, what could be said in the unknown yet part of Secret 3 of Russia - that Russia will start WW3 and win? That is pretty much trivial, and its release to the world incl the communist leaders wouldn't make them bolder than they already were with all their cold war plans of invasion of the West...Did they believe Fatima and planned upon a prophecy or upon something more material?

What IF the text mentions any relation of USSR with ET or anything like that? What IF the text speaks of other countries too, not only Russia?

The whole saga around the consecration of Russia is quite paradoxical, because today in 2012 we still don't have any Era of peace, after that consecration in 1984. We don't have also the prophecy published in Neues Europa. of oceans becoming vapor. We have Nothing except for the fall of communism itself. It is a time to put the questions straightforward today, September 2012, if the events are going to unfold in the remaining 4 months.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

How come only those people saw the miracle out of the huge crowd that had been there? It was well documented, so much so that there were reporters who did what the could to photograph it.But nothing showed up on photos.

So yeah, thirty thousand people could have eaten rotten rye.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
what I've read in books (and I wasn't there
is that 70,000 people ALL saw the sun miracle.

let put some easе to the topic.
The popular soviet children song "birthday is only once a year" now performed by the famous pop band Neposedi. Look at the animals!

the same band with the song "What is it the sky" with a clear ET content and wording, performed in a Kremlin hall 2011

In conclusion, we will be surprised dramatically very soon (before end of 2012), and the faithful but uninformed people will take thehardest hit. They will not accept the reality. Because it was denied to them for 100 years if not more, although the Heaven gave it.
No, it is not the Second Coming yet... Nobody knows when it is, despite some Catholic prophets join the Protestants in estimating dates and beast's heads. Poor faithful from all churches!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I will try to put it in another way, primarily writing for the faithful (catholics and others) who might read here.

Denying the right of the faithful to know the FULL texts after 1960, the officials practically put the sincere followers together with themselves into the scenario of already released 3rd secret-vision - in the great martyrdom that hasn't come yet. Why? Because this is gonna happen ultimately in the church and at the same time the faithful won't have a way out of it. A way out offered by apparitions. I don't know the full secret of Fatima, only guess upon it. Other apparitions give their versions, as of refuges or permanent refuge (out of earth?) or even rapture, rescue or departure (quite vague terminology that could mean everything in space, not only heaven). It is a pity the catholic church doesn't find the strength in 2012 to do what it ought to do in 1960 according to the released part of Fatima talks, in 1984 during the consecration of Russia, or in 1990s after the collapse of the communism. Wait for what???
The martyrdom might be a honorable end of the earth's path especially if we are talking about people whose average age is 70-75. But in that way, the survivors won;t be very devote - because those who choose to survive will have to do so based on their own conscience and not of apparitions or teaching. Those who count on untold apparitions or advices of hierarchy, as of today's state of things, seem to await their end on the surface of this planet - i.e. to die a holy death. Not continuing the life, not teaching the next generations, etc. Quite clever plan to put aside the most devote people. I doubt it is a plan of heaven. Rather of microwave -manmade "apparitions".

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Is Russia converted? I think yes. Will Russia survive? Yes for sure, it is mentioned by name. Is Russia the beast? No, the beast doesn't convert. And it could appear after another 2000 years. As it was not the Roman empire of Nero, neither any of the dictators until now, no matter how logical and Biblical it looked at that time. That for the contemporary prophets who want to see it happen during their lifetime, not thinking much of the next generations. And what if Jesus just doesn't come now? We don't know it, by definition by Jesus Himself!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Is a sneak attack of Russia on USA imminent at one point? I think it is fully avoidable and not desirable by anyone sane.

The newest series of songs of American Jazz:

But that time after 2013 may be spent in underground cities...for the left behinders. So what is valid today won't be the same underground

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by adjensen

How come only those people saw the miracle out of the huge crowd that had been there? It was well documented, so much so that there were reporters who did what the could to photograph it.But nothing showed up on photos.

If there was such a miracle, it would be supernatural, and I suspect that a case could be made that photos would not show supernatural phenomenon. A bit convenient, I suppose, but I'm always guided by the fairly solid constancy of God's relationship with the world being one of faith, not concrete knowledge.

So yeah, thirty thousand people could have eaten rotten rye.

No, I think that is preposterous. If there was such a consistency, it surely would have been noted at the time, along with the fact that people who were NOT at Fatima, and had access to the same food supply, did not report any miracles.

I'd consider natural theories, like mass hallucination or susceptibility, as well as the supernatural explanation, but, either way, something unusual happened there, and your rye theory isn't a rational one.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Sister Lucia? wow.. think about that for a second.. let it sink in..

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Is Russia converted? I think yes. Will Russia survive? Yes for sure, it is mentioned by name. Is Russia the beast? No, the beast doesn't convert. And it could appear after another 2000 years. As it was not the Roman empire of Nero, neither any of the dictators until now, no matter how logical and Biblical it looked at that time. That for the contemporary prophets who want to see it happen during their lifetime, not thinking much of the next generations. And what if Jesus just doesn't come now? We don't know it, by definition by Jesus Himself!

The Beast once was the Roman Empire, but it's grown to be much more than that, although Rome is part of it still. Everyone has said Jesus will return soon for 2000 years, but they didn't know that Israel is the Key. Particularly the history of Israel which established the current biblical timeline. This has always been about Israel, and there was never a time when it was not about Israel. If you really want to know click this link:

Revelation 17 and how it effects us today

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

My best guess is it is connected with extraterrestrial reality, .

You mean ... Mary at Fatima was ET or something??

Originally posted by adjensen
the third one hardly seems like something that needed to be kept secret for so long. .

The third one was kept secret so long because ... back then ... the church didn't want the faithful to get upset at the prospect of the pope being murdered, which is what the third secret reveals.

what I've read in books (and I wasn't there
is that 70,000 people ALL saw the sun miracle.

Yes .. everyone saw it.
When I was in Medjugorje back in 1991 I saw the 'miracle of the sun' there.
Lots of people around me saw it. And at the same time ... others standing next to me didn't see it.
I didn't take a picture. At the time, I also had an unexpected infilling of the Holy Spirit ..
baptism in the Spirit ...So obviously picture taking was not even on my mind ....

Is Russia converted? I think yes.

I think no country is converted. The consecration took place as requested. But it came late. The effects were minimized. Russia .. and the rest of the world ... have thrown away God. Which is why Mary has been appearing in Medjugorje.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

No. Mary is the mother of God and she doesn't need UFO. At the same time, to be mother of God means to know all existing other creatures. They might be quite a lot and diverse.

My personal view is that Our Lady revealed some of that during her true apparitions in Fatima or elsewhere. My view is that constitutes the deepest kept secret. What else could it be?

The antichrist? We cannot be certain on that. We know Jesus might come after 1,2 or more thousand years, and the antichrist will come only shortly before Him. Not even Mother Mary knows exact dates, if Her Divine Son said in the Gospel He doesn't know either. Whoever "apparition" claims otherwise, exact dates etc, I would doubt if it is apparition or microwave images projected directly into the seer's brain.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

No. Mary is the mother of God and she doesn't need UFO. At the same time, to be mother of God means to know all existing other creatures. They might be quite a lot and diverse.

My personal view is that Our Lady revealed some of that during her true apparitions in Fatima or elsewhere. My view is that constitutes the deepest kept secret. What else could it be?

The antichrist? We cannot be certain on that. We know Jesus might come after 1,2 or more thousand years, and the antichrist will come only shortly before Him. Not even Mother Mary knows exact dates, if Her Divine Son said in the Gospel He doesn't know either. Whoever "apparition" claims otherwise, exact dates etc, I would doubt if it is apparition or microwave images projected directly into the seer's brain.

So mary birthed god? Why does that sound so out of place given the definition of fatherly love?
I'm assuming god had sex with mary and came out her birth canal 9 months later? It makes no sense.
There was no intercourse

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join