Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

My solution to the Israeli - Palestinian conflict.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

People who make decisions by ignoring the lessons of history and the emotional ties to any conflict end up causing more harm than good.

Tenth, like you, I am acutely aware of this. By "dropping" I do not mean forgetting. In fact the history and emotional attachment is what would keep everyone at the negotiating table "in check" - knowing that spiralling back will only bring bloodshed and tears.

There comes a time in history where men and women of good intentions must say "enough is enough" - we need to do that now or I fear history will not look favourably upon the previous, this and the next generation(s)

When it comes to helping themselves - it is a perpetual nightmare, for instance:-

Q. When would Israel release the Palestinians from there current "prison"?
A. When Israel feels safe right?

Q. When will Israel feel safe.
A. When rockets and suicide bombers stop.

Q. When will rockets and suicide bombers stop
A. When Israel releases them from their "prison" (and to a certain degree when they packs their bags and leave)

Perpetual nightmare - we ALL must assist in "helping them to help themselves" - left unchecked.........well look at the current situation.......no one is interested in helping themselves because they have lost the "will to live" and you and I both know that is a real and identifiable medical condition - take it from me whom trains others in survival at sea - when your own life means nothing any more there is no fear of death.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I am the lord and master of my house and I run a tight and well oiled family,with the blessing of my wife - I care not for my childrens excuses as to why each deserves the possession in question - they learn their lesson(s) very very quickly when neither gets it. Guess what happens now - they share and have respect for each other............and they know damn well that if they spiral back into it again I will come down on both, equally, and without pity.

OK so who plays "Lord and Master" in the house of Israel/Palistine?

The Corrupt UN?

The Corrupt US administration?

How about handing over your idea to the "Judean People's Front" or was that "The People's Front of Judea?"

In other words

Now............easier said than done right?......yes that is a no-brainer.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Although I am not in the habit of repeating myself, I will for your benefit as you may have missed that answer to your question in my OP so you could get your response out:-

We, all of us, who are not there in this most cherished of lands are the lords and masters of this house we are currently discussing - we ALL are because this situation is effecting all of us in one way, shape or form.

We ALL are - the remaining 6+ Billion of us - those whom you mention with question marks ?? have no say any more - their "goose is cooked" and they are of ulterior motives and blatantly not interested in solutions that are workable and long term - but I for one am - hence this thread to see if others feel the same.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I'm sure God appreciates your concern, but he claims that the land is his and that he's perfectly capable of being master over it.

Leviticus 25:23

The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine, for ye are strangers and sojourners with me.

Zechariah 12:3

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Zechariah 12:8-9

8 In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.

9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

If you want to know the "history" of how the hatred all started, you only have to know that it was always part of God's plan and that it's not a conscious effort. It's spiritual in nature. Knowing the history isn't going to help you to "correct" Israel's problems purely for this reason.

I'll leave you with this verse for thought:

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Until people realize that there is no logic involved, nor ever has been, they won't understand what I'm talking about when I say this is mostly a spiritual battle being played out in a physical realm for all to witness in order to reach new realizations about this world we've been living in.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The problem has nothing to do with zionists or jews at all, it has to do with people involved in secret societies who do Satan's bidding and use it to influence the world so they can have control for their master Heylel. Secret societies like the Freemasons, Odd Fellows, Thule Society, Knights Templar, Shriners, Knights of Malta, Illuminati, Bilderbergs, Brotherhood of the Snake or otherwise known as the Synogogue of Satan.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Q. When would Israel release the Palestinians from there current "prison"?
A. When Israel feels safe right?

Q. When will Israel feel safe.
A. When rockets and suicide bombers stop.

Q. When will rockets and suicide bombers stop
A. When Israel releases them from their "prison"

Sorry, but this is not the egg and the chicken case.
Israel left the Gaza strip in 2005.
The blockade only began in 2007...two years later. I'm sure you know the reasons behind it.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
nm

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Yes Dee - I do indeed understand that we are locked in a spiritual battle here - I am just saddened that it cannot be resolved peacefully and the perpetual nature of it is overwhelming to me personally sometimes thats all. I suppose I needed to get this all off my chest.

My relationship with the almighty is very personal to me and I usually do not comment on same as a lot of what I believe comes from what I "feel" is right - and that is all based on love.

Thanks for your comments and references.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

The problem has nothing to do with zionists or jews at all, it has to do with people involved in secret societies who do Satan's bidding and use it to influence the world so they can have control for their master Heylel. Secret societies like the Freemasons, Odd Fellows, Thule Society, Knights Templar, Shriners, Knights of Malta, Illuminati, Bilderbergs, Brotherhood of the Snake or otherwise known as the Synogogue of Satan.

I do understand that LW - my comments there were merely a clarification of my words to Sinny. It is very difficult, and understandably so, to approach this subject without singling out certain entities involved here.

The entities you mention here are at the forefront of my thoughts both on this subject and many others that are discussed here on this website.

It appears to me that the solution I offered would only be possible if these entities did not exist and did not have such control over all of our lives - which is a conundrum in itself - if they did not exist - this subject most like would not exist either. Being a believer like yourself, I do acknowledge that they have been granted their power to ensure scriptures are fulfilled one way or the other, imo.

Thank you as well for your words.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Ok Mr 9.8m/s/s.

Point well taken - and in saying that, do you have any personal thoughts as to how this issue can best be resolved, or like previous posters here, is it beyond our control and in the hands of fate?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
We have a continuous, spiralling argument about a piece of land.
Why? Because wrapped up in this piece of land is the idea of a GOD given covenant.
Who is the golden boy? Isaac, or Ishmael? Look at your bible. This whole situation boils down to two brothers with different mothers' but the same father arguing over a birthright. That's what it is.
WHO GETS THE FATHERS' BLESSING?
Isaac and Ishmael only came together in agreement once, and that is when their father Abraham died. They both turned up for the funeral, and they both buried him together.
I don't know if there is anything significant or prophetic about that.
All I know is, trouble will continue until the TRUE owner of the land turns up and distributes equity, mercy, righteousness and justice.
Until then, watch and pray.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

Isaac and Ishmael only came together in agreement once, and that is when their father Abraham died. They both turned up for the funeral, and they both buried him together.

It's prophetic in the event it would be the last time they would ever agree on anything. Ishmael was prophecied to always "be in the faces of his brothers" and was a wild ass of a man (bandit and a murderer), and his decendants are fitting that description rather nicely. Right now the only tribes that have returned are Benjamin and Judah, Ephraim is still abroad, oblivious to their identity they no longer know who they are.

Now according to Chaldean/Sumerian customs, the first born son is the legitimate heir born from both legally married mother and father, but a man whose wife was barren, could have sex with a female slave for the wife to obtain a child through rites of adoption (the slave girl was the property of her mistress and any children she might have as well).
edit on 29-8-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Good post. I think your way of handling things make perfect sense. If they fight for it then let neither of them have it haha

Although I'm afraid its highly unlikely and its all a bit unfair with Palestine (since you know, WW2 ends and their country gets taken away by foreign nations) My feeling on the matter is one that most people on here wouldn't like since they all seem to embrace love and peace. I think they should just settle it the way mankind been doing it for ages. With war but without nuclear weapon or chemical weapons. It sounds stupid but diplomacy stopped working a long time ago. Its going to happen eventually

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
is the united states israel and the palestinians mom.

america is a lousy 200 year old country that had to arm itself to the teeth for any one to listen one word that comes out of an americans mouth.

they have absolutely no right to even be there and is only tolerated because it buys itself in with billions of dollars in "aid", and even then they are ignored and pandered to until they leave the room.

american diplomats are being played like fools by a region that has seen it all and been around for thousands of years, and have accumulated thousands of years of experience.

they have seen empires come and go and know how to deal with them.

but americans are so blinded by arrogance that as long as their egos are stroked they actually believe they are important.

and when wise and intelligent americans, like noam chomsky and ron paul warn them, their egos are incapable of believing that they are not the greatest beings walking the earth, so they are dangerously swept aside until the next cocktail party erases any doubts of their greatness.

those are your leaders.

edit on 29-8-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
STAR AND FLAG!!

Just for the fact that instead of just desussing a problem like most people do on ats (which doesnt help anyone) your trying to RESOLVE A PROBLEM and actually DO something!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

So, you're advocating that the international community puts an end to this? By forming a Palestinian state which borders Israel? Jerusalem to become a city-state controlled by the UN? It sounds like a great idea, but who determines the borders, the international community? On what grounds are those borders chosen?

It's a great idea in theory, but realistically, the attacks would continue as I doubt both countries would agree to their borders.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I thought after the PLO and Israel signing at the White House in Sept.1993 that history or religion wasn't to be used by either side during negotiations? The so called Roadmap. That worked out well. NOT! To keep history and religion out of negotiations and discussions about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is simply ludicrous. It didn't happen during the Roadmap. It won't happen now!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

If you are waiting for any GOD to solve this issue...you will be waiting a LONG TIME! LOL! If there is a GOD and I am someone who believes that the concept of GOD is not anything that the Human Mind is capable of understanding or classifying....well then we need a NEW GOD.

Just like a Sports Team Manager...if that Manager does not get positive results...they get FIRED! I don't know about the rest of you but I do not see much in the way of positive results lately.

As far as this dispute in the Middle East...there is only ONE WAY it will be resolved...and that is BOTH SIDES MUST BE FORCED TO CREATE PEACE! This can actually be achieved. It would involve some violent action but it could be done and the U.S. could do it.

Both sides are a PAIN IN THE ASS...and I am sick and tired of the U.S. being blamed for the plight of this group or the other. All they have to do is PLAY NICE...and if not...they get their asses kicked! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Using the analogy of disciplining your children, you must take into account that you are the leading authority figure in your family; your children will obey you. Israel and Palestine, however, are not your children. For the sake of argument let's assume that Israel is your close friend's child, and Palestine is his neighbor's child. You can't take away the toy from both of them because you do not have authority over both children.

In the same sense, it's not feasible to just take the land away from both Palestine and Israel; had we been the owners of the land we could perhaps decide what to do with it, but this is not our land. To be fair, the land belongs to Palestine; to say that the Jew's deserve Israel because they lived there some millenniums ago is like saying American's deserve Africa or Great Britain.

Basically, let's say you discover a shiny rock as a child, then lose it, then 60 years later claim that the shiny rock is yours even though it hasn't been in your possession for decades; this would be crazy behavior, right?

There is no simple solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict; the two must decide upon peaceful coexistence or mutual ruin. One possible way to ease tensions with Israel and the rest of the Middle East, however, would be to make Jerusalem an international city. Jerusalem is home to iconic religious artifacts for all three major religions, including a very holy Islamic mosque, making it an international city would allow Muslims, Christians, and Jews to each visit and worship there.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar

So, you're advocating that the international community puts an end to this? By forming a Palestinian state which borders Israel? Jerusalem to become a city-state controlled by the UN? It sounds like a great idea, but who determines the borders, the international community? On what grounds are those borders chosen?

It's a great idea in theory, but realistically, the attacks would continue as I doubt both countries would agree to their borders.
That plan was the 1947 Partition Plan. The Jews at the time accepted it. The Arabs rejected it. The Arabs are still rejecting it to this day! They want to finish what Hitler and the Nazis started. The complete destruction of the Jewish People. Religious and Secular!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join