It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Inside Source Claims Obama White House Set to Stage Major False Flag, "It's Going Hot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

DHS Inside Source Claims Obama White House Set to Stage Major False Flag, "It's Going Hot

theintelhub.com

In a startling article published on the Northeast Intelligence Network, Douglas J. Hagmann is reporting that an inside source from the Department of Homeland Security has revealed to him that a false flag attack, planned by the White House, is set to go hot. Hagmann, who in the past received widespread attention after a series of articles about DHS prepping for civil war (based on radio interviews he conducted) went ultra viral, is reporting that this same source is now claiming that elements of
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Wow i don't know how true this is but if its real it sure is scary Basically someone has come out and said that yes the U.S government is planning another false flag attack The article also mentions that in the past 3 years the federal government has purchased over 1.4 billion rounds of ammo Like the article mentions there is no way you can be 100% certain but its nice to prepare yourself

theintelhub.com (visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 29-8-2012 by ninjas4321 because: fixed spelling

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Psssst..... Search is your friend.

Look on the new topics page.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321

theintelhub.com

In a startling article published on the Northeast Intelligence Network, Douglas J. Hagmann is reporting that an inside source from the Department of Homeland Security has revealed to him that a false flag attack, planned by the White House, is set to go hot. Hagmann, who in the past received widespread attention after a series of articles about DHS prepping for civil war (based on radio interviews he conducted) went ultra viral, is reporting that this same source is now claiming that elements of
(visit the link for the full news article)

Ultra viral...is that like an Ultra bar? I love when people throw Ultra in front of something and pretend that means it's better.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
very questionable source.....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well, that means we have nothing to fear. Everytime you guys scream false flag nothing happens.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

My brother use to make fun of my super nintendo saying, well I have an ultra nintendo! Thanks for reminding me of that.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Vaedur because: spelling

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I always find it questionable when someone says that an unnamed source told them such and such, but at the same time if true one could see why the source might want to be unnamed. Honestly I couldn't say one way or the other on the false flag argument, but the DHS prepping for civil war part doesn't surprise me at all. Things are heating up on the American front and I need to make sure that I'm stocked up on popcorn.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Mr.Hagmann is going to be interviewed on Alex Jones now.
Things could get interesting in the next couple months.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Wow i don't know how true this is but if its real it sure is scary Basically someone has come out and said that yes the U.S government is planning another false flag attack

This is nothing more than a form of media snake-oil, palm reading, or fortune telling.

"Something big and important just happened in your life."

- When hasn't someone experienced something big and important 'recently?'

You read into what is being said. In 3 years, when something happens, people will point back to this report and say: "see, he predicted it! He had a source!"

People do this same thing with Nostradamus.... hundreds of years later.

The article also mentions that in the past 3 years the federal government has purchased over 1.4 billion rounds of ammo

That's fairly irrelevant.

Annual ammunition sales in America number 7-10 billion rounds of ammunition.

business.highbeam.com...

The U.S. Treasury Department, Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau reported an estimated 12 billion rounds of ammunition were purchased between November 2008 and November 2009, compared to the average 7 to 10 billion rounds of ammunition purchased annually. In fact, tax revenue from ammunition sales advanced 49 percent during the first half of 2009, compared to the same time frame in 2008. Ammunition manufacturers found themselves working at full capacity in an attempt to keep up with demand, following a nationwide ammunition shortage spurred by the election of Barack Obama. Gun owners were worried about taxes being added to ammo as well as new laws that could affect production of ammunition, and firearms and related products, including ammunition, flew off the shelves of U.S. retailers.

So, I'm not really all that concerned.

We blew through about 35,000 rounds of ammunition of various calibers for our weapons qualifications for a relatively small unit. Shot at nothing but targets. Mobilization work-ups chew through huge amounts of ammunition - more than what gets shot in most war zones these days.

1.4 billion rounds sounds about right for keeping up with the average usage over a 3 year period.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Another False Flag warning so it must be a day that ends in Y. I suppose you keep on saying something has to happen sometime so that somebody can claim that was the event they were speaking of but, man its sure gets old.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Very true, every time you guys do yell "false flag" nothing happens and you end up looking like idiots. Just like that Olympics false flag, oh wait.. it did happen, the flag fell from wind!! So this time, what..Iran's flag going to fall from their government buildings haha. or the "wind" going to blow it off the flag poles..

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Sorry ninjas4321, this was posted here just before your thread, please continue using this ongoing thread thank you,
DHS Source: “It’s going hot

Thread closed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator

new topics

top topics

join