It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity rover has photographed a new UFO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by LordDrakula

Your title stated this is video of a *new* UFO. I want to see the video of the *old* UFO. You can't produce *any* videos of UFO's from Curiosity...because no videos have been recorded yet.

Des

So this is then what ??

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Source is "some" russian site, and it's on Youtube, so it must be true!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

That my friend, is your imagination run wild. Wishing it doesn't make it so.....

Des

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

So this is then what ??

There ... are ... no ...videos ... from ....Curiosity , so what do you think it is ?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
OK. Have it your way and the vid is fake. Case closed. Put your heads back in the sand.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It seems that since this Curiosity has landed on Mars and all the Pictures it has sent back Mars seems to be a Busy Place.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Please take a look at this picture:

It was taken with the Curiosity´s front hazard cam. It´s likely the picture used in the "videos".
edit on 29/8/2012 by RationalDespair because: removed "left"

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
OK. Have it your way and the vid is fake. Case closed. Put your heads back in the sand.

No need to be mad. You were curious about the truth, so take it as it is. Maybe pull your head out of the sand?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Why get upset?

Most of us want the honest and true way, so if you think its real even though sources say no video has been released please explain, gives us some evidence of why you think its real.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RationalDespair
Please take a look at this picture:

It was taken with the Curiosity´s front hazard cam left. It´s likely the picture used in the "videos".

If that was the picture used then where is the UFO? [/sarcasm ]

edit on 29-8-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
One other thing just occured to me. Videos from Curiosity are composed on Earth by using a stream of images taken at a high rate. Sort of like a cartoon. This costs a lot of energy for Curiosity.

Now tell me, why would Nasa waste precious energy on taking a lot of pictures, one after another for an animation, when Curiosity is standing still as it is? A bit pointless don´t you agree? Or do you intend to tell me they anticipated the appearance of an orb?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Your title stated this is video of a *new* UFO. I want to see the video of the *old* UFO. You can't produce *any* videos of UFO's from Curiosity...because no videos have been recorded yet.

Des

So this is then what ??

its called a fake video
why dont you go see if its on the nasa website??
dont believe everything you see online

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The front hazard avoidance camera (Hazcam) is NOT a video camera. It takes still images.

This "video" looks to be a single still image repeated frame after frame, and with that dot added.

Here is a link to that still image:
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I suppose if it was not fake then could have been made with multiple images from the fixed camera being made into an amination but far more likely to be a fake.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yet another 'UFO' from a distance and on mars this time.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Put this in the Hoax bin Mods!

Did I mention PLEASE?
edit on 29-8-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I know it's been said, but I'll say it again, it's too fluid in motion to be from Curiosity, the only videos so far have been made from still images, and are about 4FPS.
edit on 29/8/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Not saying it's impossible to see UFO's on Mars, just saying this is probably a hoax. Not your fault OP, don't get wound up. It's why you come to ATS, isn't it...to get a second opinion.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There is actually a disclaimer in the OP's linked video, saying that it could be a series of pictures in sequence. That means whoever posted that video is not the originator, that could mean that there should be a series of pictures at the NASA site. Maybe it's enough to know that there is no movement other than the 'object' in the video, but that depends on when the pictures were taken, the video says 23/08/12. That's the day of the first movements, which changed the position, so something to note.
edit on 29-8-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Put this in the Hoax bin Mods!

Did I mention PLEASE?
edit on 29-8-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

Ditto..you beat me to it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join