It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity rover has photographed a new UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I was looking for and didn't find similar topics so if this was posted pls delete the post.

So now I realy don't know if Curiosity is on Earth in the desert or on Mars because more and more it looks like it is all staged here on Earth or our light orbs friends are on every planet in our solar System

Source : Mars UFO

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'm going to say fake at this point in time. However if someone can find the original NASA video, then I'll take another look. Until then its all too easy for someone to just use a black and white still frame and add in mystery orbs.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

There is as yet no video from Curiosity so this video is a fake / hoax .
As far as I'm aware video will be from the Mastcam camera and not Haz cam as shown in the OP video .

edit on 29-8-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

We really need to see the footage directly from nasa it would be quite easy to add the "ufo" with a video editing programme. I guess it could have been filmed in some quarry or desert on earth?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
To me it looks like a single photograph (the background) with some orb edited over it. Usually in a recorded movie you´d expect some fluctuations in the colors, contrast or brightness, even when the camera isn´t moving.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
To me it looks OK. What is the difference between first :

and second vid??

Both are no longer available on NASA site...
edit on 29-8-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I think Gortex is right i did a quick search and turned up no curiosity videos

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

and second vid??

Just look at the videos.. seriously, look at them. In the first the supposed orb moves directly without stopping, in a straight line over the mountain in the back. In the second vid it moves slightly, then stops for a while, moves further into the background, goes behind the mountain and pops up from behind it on the other side. They are both fabricated. Like said in posts above, there are no videos from curiosity (yet).

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RationalDespair

and second vid??

Just look at the videos.. seriously, look at them. In the first the supposed orb moves directly without stopping, in a straight line over the mountain in the back. In the second vid it moves slightly, then stops for a while, moves further into the background, goes behind the mountain and pops up from behind it on the other side. They are both fabricated. Like said in posts above, there are no videos from curiosity (yet).

Who says that this is the same video ?? The first video is also from a different angle and probably a different time frame...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
And their lame excuse for the public :

"Proof that this is something that we caused ourselves, is the fact that 45 minutes later at the same track these objects disappears"

I mean.......If you observe an airplane in the sky it would also dissapear in 45 min.....

That is pathetic

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
My initial reaction when first watching this video was WOW,

Now whilst I try my best to keep up to speed on most things I could never be called an expert on space matters by any stretch of the imagination.

As a result I then followed up on claims that no video footage has been released yet - and guess what, apart from 2 minutes of the descent Curiosity hasn't even recorded any video footage yet let alone NASA releasing it to the public.

Regrettably I've got to call foul on this one because as interesting as it may be it's certainly not footage from Curiosity thus negating the credibility of the whole OP.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Who says that this is the same video ?? The first video is also from a different angle and probably a different time frame...

Excuse me, but you asked about the differences.. I pointed out the differences.

Why are you not addressing the fact that the Curiosity hasn´t sent any recorded film back to Earth yet?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

"Proof that this is something that we caused ourselves, is the fact that 45 minutes later at the same track these objects disappears"

I mean.......If you observe an airplane in the sky it would also dissapear in 45 min.....

That is pathetic

Please link to the source of this quote, so we can check it and know who said that about what. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I think its Igor and our old friend cgi at it again

havent heard of any videos from the lander
edit on 8/29/2012 by zoomer72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Was the Rover hacked to obtain this imaging? If not where did the data come from?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Excuse me, but you asked about the differences.. I pointed out the differences.

Why are you not addressing the fact that the Curiosity hasn´t sent any recorded film back to Earth yet?

So the second vid is also fake??

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

So the second vid is also fake??

Any video reporting to be from Curiosity is fake , there are non , not least from the Haz cam as is shown in the videos you've posted .

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Stick it in hoax

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

That is pathetic

Please link to the source of this quote, so we can check it and know who said that about what. Thanks!

The problem is that I have found this on another news site and they didn't sourced the quotation but I can give you the link from the site and you can translate it. The quotation is from the representative for the public Steven Sell.

My source : 24hrs

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Your title stated this is video of a *new* UFO. I want to see the video of the *old* UFO. You can't produce *any* videos of UFO's from Curiosity...because no videos have been recorded yet.

Des

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join