It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My opinion summed up.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Max, this is a simple question. You have been given the reputation of evil here. If evil has to be destroyed, then their better be an athiest heaven for you. Evil should be destroyed but it is not your place to judge, its up to GOD.

And yes Im aware that you dont believe in God, but what makes you think you would judge better than any man on this planet. Its not the smartest man that judges its the wisest. I've seen your responses, your educated but not wise to so openly admit your an illuminati. I've never heard of illuminati doing this, thats why you've been labeled smart but a liar.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Who's Max?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I believe this is what 50 cent would call a "wankster" an illumanti wankster.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Who's Max?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Turkey, an evil regime? An elected administration is more like it, as well is Columbia.

Columbia has an administraion in place at this time that received the overwhelming majority of votes even though there were many horses in that race. They don't have a two party with a third wheel system like we do in the states.
Yup. There have been many civilians die in Columbia, they've died at the hands of the FARC, for the most part. Our government recently untied the Columbian's hands and they can now use the equipment we provide them against FARC as well as the drug war, which couldn't have been won without defeating FARC as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Who the hell is this Max guy?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
How does the concept of evil fit into Atheism? I didn't think that Atheists believed in good vs. evil, I don't. Mind explaining your ideology Max?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
To answer Your Question astrocreep:
Max can be found in the Chit Chat section of ATS. Labeled "introduction." He introduces himself and his beliefs.

[Edited on 28-4-2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
FS, Thanks. I'll check it out. Didn't follow why everyone started referencing him right in the middle of this thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomon Tulbure
I support the war.

Why?

Because evil should be wiped out.

But isn't "wiping out" is evil so therefor you creating more evil?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join