It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Crop Circles Are Man Made How Come We Never See Arrests For The Criminal Damage To The Crops?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
This has been well documented. The whole crop circle phenomena has been going on for
hundreds if not thousands of years.

I'm not sure about all of it.

I haven't seen any photos of crop circles prior to this century and last. I was fascinated by them for a short time, but always found I was a bit disapointed. The vast majority of cases, even the most bombastic ones seem to end in dead ends or referencing scientists that don't exist or are taken out of context. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? I haven't found much in the way of mega serious research documents.

I imagine the arrests thing is actually a bit of a straw point? Big crazy crop circle = news. Two persons arrested in a field after midnight = Saturday night?

Something I've heard but not read up on enough is that they allegedly never happen in Muslim countries??

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The few arrests that I found seem to be publicity seekers that might be trying to provide an explanation why there have been no arrests, including one cited on this string already. And on top of that they failed to explain the blown out nodes. This seems to be potential evidence of a possible unknown advanced intelligence, although the motive is hard to explain.

Further evidence might include megaliths weighing up to at least 700 tons of more that were moved long distances hundred or thousands of years ago. I went into more details in Why so few arrests for Crop Circles makers? Is there microwave evidence?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bsalert

10,000+ Crop Circles reported and next to no arrests?

Interesting , what about:

10,000+ Crop Circles reported and next to no scientific evidence as to being Aliens?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bsalert

I know that people do graffiti.

But when I see graffiti, I don't know who did it.

Duh.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join