It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fourth sign which will be denied....And there will come Three Days of Darkness

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
ive been thinking alot lately about the armageddon signs, and i must admit while im sceptical about the whole religious thing, im thinking about this full moon tomorrow
its a second full moon in a month so its a "blue moon" look it up on youtube, it explains how a blue moon can be seen, but theres a possibilty its going to be a "red" moon, like it said in the bible, in the last days of the coming of armageddon the moon will turn blood red

just waiting to see wich color it will be, excited

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
I am so sorry to give you this fourth sign, but it is written to happen.

No need to apologize. I am not afraid of such things. I wish you all the best with your...dire warning.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheniks
ive been thinking alot lately about the armageddon signs, and i must admit while im sceptical about the whole religious thing, im thinking about this full moon tomorrow
its a second full moon in a month so its a "blue moon" look it up on youtube, it explains how a blue moon can be seen, but theres a possibilty its going to be a "red" moon, like it said in the bible, in the last days of the coming of armageddon the moon will turn blood red

just waiting to see wich color it will be, excited

The moon is constantly turning red (or red-dish) sometimes when it's just rising, it looks swollen and red, I think there is something callled a harvest moon as well, seen in the autumn, that looks kinda red. Not really all that uncommon, but in simpler times these things hwere seen as omens of some sort, like if a comet was seen crossing the sky, then peole from a bygone era would translate that as "god stretching forth hs almighty finger, to smite the sodomites whilst they where complacent!) or something along those lines anyway!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
So this is the fourth sign - 3 days of darkness.
Is this from John's Revelation?
If so what and when did the 3 preceding signs happen?

In 1300 John's revelation was said to have been completed - The end of the world was said to be nigh by Christians back then.

The end of the world is always over the horizon.
And for lost civilizations it has indeed come to pass

What of our civilization - It will come like a thief in the night for those unprepared - No one knows the hour or the day - But the Earth must put herself right from the abuses She has been dealt by Humanity in their ignorance of who and what they are

This has nothing to do with pious religious one's being saved.
Or the reading of signs from an ancient text

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

The prophecies in the bible are just like horoscopes or tarot, they are worded in such a way its possible to apply them to a wide variety of situations, which means the gullible fall for them and the tellers of such make a hefty profit.

Its impossible to explain to people who are drunk on faith what is really going on. Be it the cyclic nature of the universe, human nature, geological events.

It was so easy for ancient people with the knowledge of such things to pose as divine by "predicting" things that will occur. If a priest has knowledge of an eclipse cycle, and such things as science are forbidden from the sheep, then they can coincide a big event with the eclipse. Imagine the impact that would have on such people with no idea what is really going on. They can easily be tricked into thinking its a divine act, of approval or disapproval.

Likewise with technology. Even rudimentary technology, some of which has been discovered, and I am convinced most of what we use now comes from it, can be used by priests to do miracles or produce signs. Again, with the ignorance of the masses to what is really going on, they can pose as divine.

Knowledge is power, and it especially was so before the modern age. There is simply no excuse for people to remain ignorant and fall for all the crap written in these so-called holy books, when its obvious to anyone with a brain, to anyone with even a basic knowledge of human nature, what religion is really all about. It amazes me how people in the western world can remain so ignorant and deluded. Faith can be a very dangerous and evil tool.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

And then there is Three Days of Party Like a Rockstar ! Why would you be sorry if all the signs of the rapture or whatever event it is you speak since the riddles you use are not real clear ? My understanding is this is suppose to hearld the return of Jesus and those followers he deems worthy returning he to Heaven...is that not a time to rejoicve but you say your sorry....oh welll....you have your signs of darkness....i have signs directing everyone to the party

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

You make some good points in your post.

Prophesy is easy with a little knowledge

Like you said - It is true for example that Aztec Priests claimed that they brought the Sun back to life (eclipses) by offering Human Sacrifice - They the astronomer priests were holders of secret knowledge which survived a prior civilization. Instead of using such knowledge to benefit their people they did the opposite.

Religion is a powerful tool to control the fearful and ignorant for one's own ends

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Why would you be sorry if all the signs of the rapture or whatever event it is you speak since the riddles you use are not real clear ?
Because "Three days of darkness for Humanity ,three days of crying and fear. "...and suffering.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

where is it written.....

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigcountry08

where is it written.....
So it is written and given to fulfill

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

OMG go drink your koolaid troll, and stop posting puffs of smoke.

why do we keep responding to these people, why don't we just let these threads die!!!

In six weeks a man will knock on your door to take you on a journy to another planet, but you wont be home, so you wont be able to go. PROPHECY Ooooo prove to me it didn't happen i dare you !!!!
edit on 30-8-2012 by bigcountry08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bigcountry08

In six weeks a man will knock on your door to take you on a journy to another planet, but you wont be home, so you wont be able to go. PROPHECY Ooooo prove to me it didn't happen i dare you !!!!
Proved,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

not true because the man that is coming has a crystle from the earths core that will keep you alive in space, think of it as a piece of mother earth soul. you don't have the knowledge of such things wow !!! I do because the book where I get my prophecies from is the second edition and cam with 300 more pages of prophecy and a thankyou from john edwards who helped write the second edition. and theres a prophecy in the second edition that states everything that diamondoftheworld says is untrue. IT IS WRITTEN SO IT IS TRUE.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
the 3 days of darkness:

this 'promise' must concern either Jerusalem or the end-times Babylon (the USA)... it is not referring to the entire global community...the 'signs' in the Sun, Moon, Stars is a different set of action

the Catholics believe this (darkness= figurative & literal) concerns Rome/Vatican City in particular, when the Pope is in exile from the See/'Throne and the 'universal church' is under seige
(most likely from the Jihadi sects of Islam as the current obvious antagonist...Communism was the last strawman))

i sort of think the 3-days-of-darkness might be a description of the darkness & power-outages from a EMP Weapon which will knock out power grids, all unprotected electronics, cell phone towers, microwave transmissions of communications & cable TV... all the things a modern society feels is necessary to function with.
And as i said earlier, the target of this 'darkness' will be either Jerusalem or the NY/DC corridor that is the spine of the latter-day Babylon

ADD: there is a mystical bent in this 3-days-of-darkness theme...

according to scriptures... the Crucifixation Eclipse en.wikipedia.org...

was said to have created Darkness in the land for 3 hours , from noon-day to 3 PM
and since there was a Full Moon on that Passover weekend, it would be astronomically impossible for there to be a Solar Eclipse caused by the Moon passing in front of the Sun...

the death of Jesus resulted in just 3 hours of darkness
the death of 2/3s of the world population might result in a longer 3 days of darkness episode,
now the Scriptural account might be glamorized or embellished to include a non-existant eclipse but we just don't know...

all we can be certain of is that 2-3 BC is the closest date of a solar eclipse in Jerusalem according to Science/Astronomy...not at the date of 32-33 AD as religious writings suggests happened at the crucifixation
edit on 30-8-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

...... and theres a prophecy in the second edition that states everything that diamondoftheworld says is untrue. IT IS WRITTEN SO IT IS TRUE.

LUNATIC!!!

Your Funny..... I like you!!
PEACE!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Diamond,

I am a christain who actually spends more time living my life according to Christ than talking about it. I find your thread interesting however I have this observation and comment.

You speak in riddles as if you have some sacred seceret to share. If in fact you are a Christain and not some deceptive wanna be prophetess. Then you owe it directly to the world to speak clearly, if not you are an embarassment to us good Christains, that try to spread the word in a way that everyone can understand.

Jesus spoke in parables mainly to keep the church elders at bay, he also used parables to simplify his message so everyone regardless of social status or intelligence can understand.

You kind women are not Jesus, if you have some divine information then spit it out, if not you are just a fraud and your fate is well known.

We true Christains take enough of a bashing as it is here, we do not need you to make it worse or our message take less lightly.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I was interested until you referenced heaven.
I was disappointed.
So now I will go play with my puppy.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

edit on 30-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

not true because the man that is coming has a crystle from the earths core that will keep you alive in space, think of it as a piece of mother earth soul. you don't have the knowledge of such things wow !!! I do because the book where I get my prophecies from is the second edition and cam with 300 more pages of prophecy and a thankyou from john edwards who helped write the second edition. and theres a prophecy in the second edition that states everything that diamondoftheworld says is untrue. IT IS WRITTEN SO IT IS TRUE.

I thought that thread is interesting but ...If you say so....

Anyway I am glad you finally decided..about who...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
the 3 days of darkness:

i sort of think the 3-days-of-darkness might be a description of the darkness & power-outages from a EMP Weapon which will knock out power grids, all unprotected electronics, cell phone towers, microwave transmissions of communications & cable TV

Maybe something more natural? Could be an intense solar flare that knocks all power out, has happened before, bbut bacck when there wasnt as much reliance on electricity as there is today, during the 1800's, messed around with a few things, but wasnt a lot of electricity dependant appliances about to cause any major hiccups. But in todays society, it would be disasterous to say the least, would knock us right back over a 100 years of tech' in the space of minutes/seconds!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join