It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppose I should Introduce myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hi, my name is Nick, I've read threads on here for a long time, and started posting on threads a while back. I love this site as some things I read, I later talk about with friends, family and co-workers and they laugh, then the next day see it in the news, lol. I've got interests in pretty much everything, especially end of the world things, but I usually stay conservative on things and don't really push my opinion too much and am willing to hear out other sides and consider them. I also love the natural disaster threads on here, very informative.

I work in the food industry and am a night supervisor at a food distributor. I'm married and a father of 4 children. I'm turning 29 next month and really feel that I'm on the right track. Even with all the theories and everything surrounding the end of 2012, I feel that if it's not, 2013 is going to be the start of an awesome year for my family. I live in the US, in the state of MA. I am proud of being American, but I respect other countries greatly. I have quite a few friends in Canada, and for some reason have always had this desire to visit Germany, but not the "tourist" areas, but the country itself.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Stompbox ( nick )! The welcome wagon will be here in soon to drop some links that will help you get the lay of the land and an idea of what is what.

Until then, from one proud father to another.... it's good to see you and I look forward to seeing you in the threads!

~Heff

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, where the weird meets reality. Enjoy the ride! You have already been greeted by Mr. Icide so all is good. Bacon.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Welcome to ATS Stompbox ( nick )! The welcome wagon will be here in soon to drop some links that will help you get the lay of the land and an idea of what is what.

Until then, from one proud father to another.... it's good to see you and I look forward to seeing you in the threads!

~Heff

gratz..

on getting mod status ..

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hellooooooooooo.......welcome sir..........................

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Welcome. You'll find quite a lot of stuff on the end of the world and 2012, always good to keep an open mind.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Welcome to the crazy side of the internet. Enjoy your stay and deny ignorance!
edit on 29-8-2012 by Zatox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Stompbox

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. You sound like you'll be a fine contributor to the forums. I look forward to reading your input...

Des

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Stompbox

Welcome to ATS here are some rules

1 Reptilians demons and the illuminati = Profit
2 Prepare to have everything you know about reality torn to shreds and then blown back in your face
3 Not everyone here knows what they are taking about
4 Don't belive everything you read
5 The mods wont delete anything simply because they disagree with you but if you post something here be prepared to have it dissected into tiny little parts some of us are very good at it
6 If you make a spelling mistake or repost only Thor can save your soal

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A warm welcome all the way from Scotland

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. you seem like a good contribution to our community. Will be looking forward to your posts in the threads.

Have a warm and hospitable welcome to ATS from Los Angeles.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome Stompbox

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Thank you all so much for the welcoming. I will have to check those links out later Johnny when I get a chance, since I have been busy reading threads on here, and never actually checked those out.

join