It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Explained - Hidden Messages From Aliens & ET's ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaiel
reply to post by Screwed

Yes, congrats.... You were cautious to wrap your ideas in "IF IF IF"

So, then it sounds like you are admitting that I never said anything about aliens making crop circles.
How very humble of you to admit you were wrong.
I know it's what you meant, even if it was too hard for you to swallow your pride and actually say it.

You do not ever firmly state what you believe.

Now this one just makes me laugh.
How long have you been coming here?lol.
Besides, belief is a crutch for the weak of mind.

I try not to believe in anything but sometimes it is unavoidable.

However by giving ridicule to those who try to provide sensible explanations,

another fine technique.
This one is called counter accusation.
Whenever someone tries to confront you with something you did wrong you simply turn the tables on them.
Immediately accuse THEM of precisely what you are being accused of. Takes some of the heat off of you unless someone calls you out on it of course. Consider yourself called out.
Also I noticed that you are the one with the sole privledge of deciding what IS and IS NOT considered a "sensable explination"

demanding they answer your questions,

You will of course be able to show me where I DEMANDED that someone answer my questions........won't you?

yet never asking the same of those with the outlandish ideas

actually.....

I see alot of people claiming they know what it is and I see NO ONE proving ANYTHING!
This is a neutral issue.

IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS THEN.........PROVE IT!!!

If you think this is done by human beings then PROVE IT!!!!
If you think this is being done by the family dog then....PROVE IT!!
If you think this is being done by an aboriginal tribe of pigmys then.......PROVE IT!!!

Yikes, that's strike three I think.

, infact providing some of your own even when wrapped in IF--THEN statements shows where you sit.

Yes, on my couch, with an open mind.

Sorry buddy, I'll let you rest for the night.
No hard feelings.
Seriously

edit on 30-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnisonline
Have a look at this video & i find this video representation about crop circle's, somewhat logical & convincing.

Could these 5000 or more such Crop Circle's so far, be hidden messages from the Aliens or extra terrestrial beings to the mankind ?

edit on 29-8-2012 by johnisonline because: Edited The Heading As Requested By Readers

Well that's a real video and a half. I like how he brought in the three dimensions. Kinda made me think. Cause I was thinking these things might just be a rash. Well yeah, on the skin of the planet. Maybe we are just a microscopic life form living on the skin and what we're seeing, is a skin eruption, a little crystal formation. Like a snowflake. Those things can get pretty precise Now don't go getting excited and say okyouwin: "I think you're a little over the top there.", I'm just throwing it out there as a suggestion. Perhaps these originate from the inside of the planet.and the forces are from the interior.

But that three dimensional aspect seems educational, imparting knowledge. Gotta be careful with that.

Anyway they sure ain't formed by a bunch of ropes and planks

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by johnisonline

Dude. Amazing video. It's great! Thank you for posting. Just wanted to send props for the link.

Also, anyone who believes all crop circles are man made, are VERY simple minded, and refuse to look at the evidence opposing this rather ignorant belief, that indeed, all crop circles are made by man. First of all, these crop circles appear over night, and it would require flood lights, or some sort of light to see. It would also take many people, strings, or some sort of instruments to make a precise picture, and a mass amount of time to actually pull off. Second of all, the perfection documented by the pictures of the many crop circles, is just impossible for any man, or group of humans to make. It would take a plane flying over to tell the ones on the ground what looks off, etc. Third, consider the evidence. The irregular magnetic levels, the crops not breaking; although bending 90 degrees, the microscopic magnetic particles. Even the size of the legitimate crop circles should make even the lowest intellect stop, and think, but throw in the complicity, and preciseness along with the size? I'm just saying, I feel sorry for the small minds that can look at all the evidence, the size, and complicity of the legitimate crop circles, and still think that a group of humans is going out in the dead of night, sometimes in the middle of nowhere, all over the world, and making gigantic, articulate, very intricate, and detailed crop circles, without leaving foot prints, without breaking the stalk of the crop close to the root, leaving irregular magnetic levels, along with microscopic magnetic particles, and seeming to do all this, in one night, without alerting the property owners, in some way. No. I refuse to be dumb down to believing such ignorance.

edit on 31-8-2012 by TheBeatMasta because: felt the thumbs up was necessary

edit on 31-8-2012 by TheBeatMasta because: needed clarity

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Sly1one

You're arguing from a stance of incredulity.
See my above post.

Prove aliens are making crop circles please.

I see lots of humans.
I see zero aliens.

Nothing attributed to corp circles is outside the range of ingenuity a human being has, regardless of how improbable you personally feel about it.

Disagree all you want, but, your ignorance isn't my responsibility.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

And how are you not? His argument is pretty much the same as yours, only from the other side. Also your attitude certainly doesn't win you any points. Just sayin'

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hey group how's it going ? Any one else think about alot different stuff all the time and then something pops in your head. Well that happened with crop circles and moi.

My hypothesis: Crop circles are made by the collective energies of the deceased humans. The propose is to enlighten us still here that thing are not what they seem.

My Experiment: I am not intelligent enough with the working relationships of all energy involved to develop the experiment need to prove / disprove my theory.

Conclusion: I do not know the answer.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
www.viralnova.com...

Looks familiar.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
In all the times we supposedly went to the moon...Do you think we drew some circles in the lunar dust to mess with whoever finds them? Then why oh why do people think ET would traverse the cosmos to play a game of guess the drawing? They would'nt. With todays computers, GPS handheld devices, and plenty of imagination and time on your hands you too could create the ART that whoever is creating with crop circles. If we as a species could traverse the cosmos, do you think we would expend that amount of money and put lives stake to go draw some criptic pics on their soil? I dont think so. Crop circles are a man made event.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
In the video it says NASA sent a signal out into space. 30 years later they receive a crop circle that has the same information but from that species (different DNA, etc). Then NASA says they do not believe in extraterrestrial intelligence. What exactly was NASA's position on a return of their message (same formal different details) 30 years later?

Maybe I missed this and if so I apologize for being repetitive.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Well, I don't know. But they are SO BEAUTIFUL. I just can't help but to believe a human would cash in on it.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Dianec
In the video it says NASA sent a signal out into space. 30 years later they receive a crop circle that has the same information but from that species (different DNA, etc). Then NASA says they do not believe in extraterrestrial intelligence. What exactly was NASA's position on a return of their message (same formal different details) 30 years later?

Maybe I missed this and if so I apologize for being repetitive.

I don't know if NASA has ever said anything about crop circles, but I don't think they have ever said they did not believe in extraterrestrial intelligence.

Why the Hunt for Extraterrestrial Life is Important

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
None of u here can definitively prove the exact cause responsible for every specific circle but we can surmise on the balance of probabilities.
Now as unromantic as it may seem NO circle is beyond the ingenuity of man that is a fact although that's not definitive proof EVERY circle is man made it is possible particularly when we know many complex circles are man made.
On the other side we have no wholly plausible competing explanations rather a collection of suggested causes from aliens to sylphs with,to be honest,very little to actually corroborate them and the generally claimed purpose for such a very specific,elaborate undertaking being an attempt to communicate an urgent message to us.Which,by the way,is singularly failing to get through.
Weighing up the probabilities I'm afraid looking at it objectively that I see nothing to convince me of an E.T or spiritual explanation.
And what's the purpose behind the human perpetrators. ??
It'd be interesting to see the increased economic value the circles contribute through direct tourism and indirectly by making people aware of the area,it's mystique etc.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join