It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Explained - Hidden Messages From Aliens & ET's ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Apparently, crop circles are thought made manifest. Some stem from the service-to-others orientation within the creation, and some are distortions created by the service-to-self orientation.
As an example: many years ago the STS realm of consciousness claimed within a crop circle that the conduit was closing, when in reality is just now beginning to reopen. There is an explanation link on my website, if not allowed, please delete my profile and this post;
www.focusonrecovery.net...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Crop circles are made by bored DARPA employees using localised scalar potential technology.

QV.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by qvision

I am intrigued by your comment - can you explain the technique please. How do you know they are bored? Some of the designs are quite beautiful and others are mathematical - someone on the team must be artistic.

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sovereign1
Apparently, crop circles are thought made manifest. Some stem from the service-to-others orientation within the creation, and some are distortions created by the service-to-self orientation.
As an example: many years ago the STS realm of consciousness claimed within a crop circle that the conduit was closing, when in reality is just now beginning to reopen. There is an explanation link on my website, if not allowed, please delete my profile and this post;
www.focusonrecovery.net...

From your website:

"Q: (L) (Laura Knight-Jadczyk) Are you from another planet?"

How did you answer?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by johnisonline

Response to the title ... and original post...

Short response: NO

Long Response:

Since the whole thing started and became popular, and two old men admitted to the first few.. a whole bunch of groups started forming and competing against each other .. there are quite a few groups out there and their work gets featured on www.circlemakers.org .. What they do is an art, a sort of graffiti ..

Why would aliens come light years to mark on our crops as a form of communication? the whole premise is absurd .. it makes no sense to leave cryptic messages in corn fields =) .. They have the technology to travel through galaxies, mutilate cattle, abduct people in their sleep, but they can only communicate via corn? use your heads .. There was a time it never happened.. some guys did it, made people scratch their heads.. it made news.. and now BAM it happens all the time suddenly? ... Aliens, I'm sure.. don't watch fox or cnn .. or read the enquirer .. but people do ... and people like to compete... these groups try to out-do each other in complexity

The outright funny thing to me is how seriously people take it... as if it were out of this world... that is just completely amusing to me.

edit on 8/30/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Sly1one

You're arguing from a stance of incredulity.
See my above post.

Prove aliens are making crop circles please.

I see lots of humans.
I see zero aliens.

Nothing attributed to corp circles is outside the range of ingenuity a human being has, regardless of how improbable you personally feel about it.

Disagree all you want, but, your ignorance isn't my responsibility.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

I got a real laugh from your post, thanks a lot, implying someone else is wrong because you yourself haven't seen "Aliens", is beyond funny.
Ignorance in part is the inability to maintain an open mind when the facts of a situation are still unknown, i have formed my beliefs after spending a great deal of time actually going out into the fields, spending time there, and researching it myself. (Over a year actually outside watching the skies and fields during british summers, over five years at least on and off researching this).

To deny there isn't a real phenomena based on "Internet research" and because you haven't seen it with your own eyes is incredibly ignorant, this attitude coupled with a real lack of interest in the subject to allow you to go and spend time looking for yourself will certainly ensure you will never know the truth.
Personally for me, after being there and witnessing events of incredibly high strangeness, I believe we are being visited by higher intelligences, they have been responsible for some of the crop circles, and, i also think that there maybe some kind of geo-gravitic/magnetic, anomolies/fluctuations at work.

The universe is far far stranger than you would ever believe, no matter what evidence is presented, some people will always deny anything that falls beyond their self imposed limited reasoning capacities.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
perhaps this short video may give some insight on how the 'aliens' made the crop circles!
sand is used on a chladni plate along with different frequencies of sound to make different geometrical shapes!
there are better videos,if you search,but this should give you the idea.

enjoy!
p.s. you may wanna turn your volume down if you have sensitive ears!

edit on 30-8-2012 by reficul because: forgot the video!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sovereign1
Apparently, crop circles are thought made manifest.

We play as great a role in the formation of crop circles as the "extra-terrestrials" do.
That is why it is just as explainable as it is "unknown".
Because our conscious mind is right there, while our "unconscious" remains hidden.

Maybe crop circles are the physical manifestation of our inner division?

[I hope I'm allowed to share my interpretation without proof, as my post is aimed at readers who might feel familiar with what I'm trying to say and therefore would never ask for it.]

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
some people will always deny anything that falls beyond their self imposed limited reasoning capacities.

I enjoyed your entire post.
It was full of stand alone quotes but this was my favorite.
You said it better than I ever could have.
I am glad there are people with your mindset here on ATS to helpl balance out the........well.....sheer ignorance
displayed by others.

It really is hard for me to wrap my head around how people can think the way they do.

To some people, keeping an open mind and refusing to discount the possibility that these are Alien made automatically gets chalked up as believing that "magical space aliens" (whatever that is,lol) are here from the planet 'Zargon' to make crude drawings in our fields just to "F" with us.

It is ALWAYS the ridicule that gives away a weak and timid mind.
When confronted with something not easily understood there are two things you can do.

For the person who has conquered their ego it comes naturally
1. Admit that you don't know

For the fearful timid person who is attached at the hip to their ego it also comes naturally
2. Ridicule

We ridicule that which we don't understand and is not easily explainable.

In my mind I break it down like this.

For the person not ruled by ego there are two boxes.

Box #1 is labeled

-STUFF I KNOW-

while box # 2 is labeled

-STUFF I DON'T KNOW-

Now the person ruled by ego has two boxes as well.

Box #1 is labeled

-STUFF I KNOW-

While box #2 is labeled

-STUFF I RIDICULE-

make sense?

Ohh well, sorry for the rant.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Not only do we "know" they are made by aliens, we know that the aliens are aetheric and non-material.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
For god's sake, the crop circles are man-made. One of the actual guys involved with doing it actually came here and posted about it, and even told (in a later post in the thread) what their next 'crop design' would be.

Lo and behold, a few weeks later, people were trying to 'decipher' what the hummingbird crop design the artist 'predicted' would appear actually signified...

PROOF THE CROP DESIGNS ARE MAN MADE

I think that thread should be stickied to the top of this forum for people who may have missed it...This one specifically exhibited all the "tell-tale signs" that people claim proof of alien creation, as well.

I only wish I'd managed to get this post on the first page..

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Ridicule sucks yes, but lets change those check boxes.

Me: A) Stuff I know B) Stuff I need to learn more about C)Stuff I/we don't know but neither should we jump to radical conclusions that aliens/elves/demons/god did it.

Your Ilk: A) Stuff you Know B) Stuff you want to learn more about, so I'll go to ATS and have like-minded people explain it to me C) Stuff we don't know so obviously aliens/dragons/willow-wisps/astral entities ... are involved
edit on 30-8-2012 by kaiel because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2012 by kaiel because: spelling

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaiel
reply to post by Screwed

) Stuff we don't know so obviously aliens/dragons/willow-wisps/astral entities ...

lol. Thank you for proving my point once again with the ridicule.
Priceless my friend

Sounds great.
You will of course be able to show me where I said ANYTHING at all about crop circles being man made anywhere in this thread.......won't you?

After you admit that I never said anything about aliens and I did in fact admit that I don't know how they got there, then can we be friends?

I'm sure we'll agree on something in another thread.
No need to get all worked up over something so silly.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

And yet in one of your other posts you ridicule society, stating how stupid and dumb society is. Surely you have yet to conquer that ego with such a blanket statement.

I certainly will disagree with those who prefer fanciful explanations to mysterious or unknown phenomemnon. Is it possible that there is some odd cause for some of these circles..sure. However it is far more likely that it is simply man made. As other posters have said, an imaginative person/group I am sure could figure out how to bend as opposed to break the fauna, use iron shavings, hell you can buy radioactive rocks online. When these explanations have truly been ruled out, then I'll entertain more outlandish theories.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I am not at all convinced there will be a solution anytime soon. I’m also not at all convinced that there will be a sudden revelation from one or more of the governments of Earth that we are confronting some sort of unknown phenomenon. I’m also not at all convinced that any recognized authority will inform us that we are undergoing visitations by intelligent beings from another planet.

This doesn’t necessarily mean that I disbelieve the extraterrestrial hypothesis, nor do I necessarily believe it either. Sure, I have little doubt that there are other intelligent races in our galaxy. Assuming the same life-sustaining conditions exist on other planets, it may very well be that ET is human or humanoid. That might explain the presence of humanoid creatures in and around UFOs, or even the abduction scenario.

However, I won’t presume to guess whether the rise of intelligent humanoids might happen due to the accidents of evolution, or the intervention of an outside force of some sort. Some may regard that outside force as a deity. Regardless, the end result of genetic engineering would be the same. So maybe we are created in the image of a race that seeded the galaxy with their own genetic material, or manipulated the local populace in one form or another.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You will of course be able to show me where I said ANYTHING at all about crop circles being man made anywhere in this thread.......won't you?

reply to post by kaiel

Soooo, I guess that's a no?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Yes, congrats.... You were cautious to wrap your ideas in "IF IF IF" You do not ever firmly state what you believe. However by giving ridicule to those who try to provide sensible explanations, demanding they answer your questions, yet never asking the same of those with the outlandish ideas, infact providing some of your own even when wrapped in IF--THEN statements shows where you sit. You would make a fine politician or programmer.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaiel
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Not only do we "know" they are made by aliens, we know that the aliens are aetheric and non-material.

you'll have to elaborate
i have no problems understanding twilight language
or sybylline pronouncements
but your post is neither

and no, sylphs are not aliens,
[unless you are alienated from nature]
they're elementals

reply to post by Screwed

as for proof for screwed [great posting by the way
:]
who's going to accept testimony of things learned via astral projection?

my contacts with the elementals are sporadic
but next chance i get i'll see if they do requests

edit on 30-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
maybe these crop circles are nothing more than a monsanto ad campaign because they are not made by aliens and thats for sure..... other wise there would be proof or witness's, think about it........

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join