It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Explained - Hidden Messages From Aliens & ET's ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Sly1one

You're arguing from a stance of incredulity.
See my above post.

Prove aliens are making crop circles please.

I see lots of humans.
I see zero aliens.

Nothing attributed to corp circles is outside the range of ingenuity a human being has, regardless of how improbable you personally feel about it.

Disagree all you want, but, your ignorance isn't my responsibility.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

You show me where I said "aliens" did it...your ASSumptions aren't my responsibility....I'm more or less addressing your inability to try and debunk and make counter claims...or even put forth the effort (such as that evidence you talk about). You resort to insults and sarcasm to dismiss questions people have in regard to YOUR STANCE which is that apparently "humans did it"...

You said"

Nothing attributed to corp circles is outside the range of ingenuity a human being has, regardless of how improbable you personally feel about it.

Well:
Nothing attributed to a hoaxed NASA landing is outside the range of ingenuity a human being has...regardless of how improbable you personally feel about it...

see how fall on its ass that argument is used in a different setting? It's not even worth reading...

Oh and by the way before you use Occam as your trump card realize that according to Occam and his rules a Hoaxed NASA landing is most likely the truth. As its much easier to Hollywood a trip to the moon and fool the "gullible masses" than it is to actually send people to the moon and back....

Because Occam says doesn't make it true and because the almighty "you" says doesn't make it true...

Redacted what I said about you not providing evidence, I noticed you provided it while I was typing this reply so I remove my comment as such.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Sly1one

You're arguing from a stance of incredulity.
See my above post.

Prove aliens are making crop circles please.

I see lots of humans.
I see zero aliens.

Disagree all you want, but, your ignorance isn't my responsibility.

There is no scientific explanation for crop stem node lengthening and node expulsion cavitys found in true crop circles.It cannot be replicated by any technology at our disposal today on the scale that is found in crop circles..
Which is why mainstream science continues to ignore it.The stems of the grain are not bent over using planks.
Steam pressure builds up in the node cavity on the stem of the crop lengthening the node and then bursting it, which causes it to fold over.

edit on 29-8-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I'll have a look at the 'MIT fiasco' as long as you know the BLT record is beyond woeful. Google BLT research and Robbert van den Broeke.

Broeke doesn't negate the awful lot of good BLT has performed including the MIT experiment.

Why does everyone have to be perfect for you?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I see alot of people claiming they know what it is and I see NO ONE proving ANYTHING!

This is a neutral issue.

IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS THEN.........PROVE IT!!!

If you think this is done by human beings then PROVE IT!!!!
If you think this is being done by the family dog then....PROVE IT!!
If you think this is being done by an aboriginal tribe of pigmys then.......PROVE IT!!!

No ONE is PROVING ANYTHING!!

The rediculous argument of " I see people, I don't see aliens" is so truley fitting for the type of mentality being displayed.

If you were alive in the early 20th century you would have been the one insisting that the back side of the moon doesn't exist because you haven't seen it.lol.
It is a logical fallacy which I'm sure MOST people are bright enough to see through.

I AM having a blast sitting back and watching a few people on here "out" themselves for who they are though.
Keep it rolling.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
reply to post by Druscilla

Please, don't give us that "Fly tens, to hundreds, or thousands of light years to make crop art" crap. Do you even realize how ignorant someone sounds when they use that as their reasoning?

Actually, no.
I do, however, realize how ignorant it sounds for anyone to claim magical aliens are making crop art.
No one has seen/recorded aliens making crop circles, ergo it MUST be aliens?

Nobody is talking about aliens (unless you are having a continuous one way argument with someone on page one who left a long time ago... If that's the case, can I have some of that good stuff you must be on?)

But, you keep on talking about aliens... and loling at... who again?

I'm not really an expert at...this sort of thing...but, I do believe that is called a "strawman"...?

Well, in your case, I think you have actually created a new animal in the world of...whatever it is youre doing... Perhaps you could call it "beating a dead horse...man". Because although nobody is talking much about aliens anymore, you just....keep on coming back with your snarky laughter and neat little illustrations. (how long did it take you to make that?) Is it fun to laugh at invisible opponents all by yourself in a corner?

My god...what am I even doing here? Conversing with someone who has preemptively made it clear that it won't make the least bit of a difference no matter how hard anyone tries....??? Peace out, yo. But before I go.... This Bud's for You --->
(Just speakin at ya in your own language. You know... Ridicule.)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Please, don't give us that "Fly tens, to hundreds, or thousands of light years to make crop art" crap. Do you even realize how ignorant someone sounds when they use that as their reasoning?

Actually, no.
I do, however, realize how ignorant it sounds for anyone to claim magical aliens are making crop art.
No one has seen/recorded aliens making crop circles, ergo it MUST be aliens?

Wow, you have pictures now to support your excessive narcissism, times like these i wish there was a block post option so that every post Druscilla has ever and will ever make will be removed from all the threads i ever view.

On the topic, I will not say that crop circles are indeed all E.T made, but there are some very interesting traits about certain circles that simply could not be caused by humans with boards and rope. Thanks for the thread OP.
edit on 29-8-2012 by heyitsphil because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by heyitsphil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

In the broadest sense, anything is possible.
We could all very well be living in a holographic Matrix like the movie for all we know, running right next to another holographic matrix of the My Little Pony world.

I could possibly be wrong, but, probability is against such being so.

I love the fact that this is AS MUCH of a POSSIBILITY as the
POSSIBILITY of you being wrong.

Your poor poor spouse.lol

WOW the ego.

Thank you.

Keep fighting the good fight.
You're winning popularity contests around here left and right my friend.

Might be time to scale back on some of sarcasm and ridicule but hey,....what do I know.
Keep up the good work.
Let me find you a shovel.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The beautiful artwork you posted took how long to create? Many weeks, to months and sometimes years were invested into the artworks we admire as culturally valuable. I recall reading an article that stated Michealangelo searched for many months just to find an appropriate piece of marble - work was delicate and slow because one wrong move and a crack or scratch in the wrong place could render a partly finished artwork impossible to complete.

While I support and respect your opinion - I believe that Intergalactic Visitors have the ability to visit - no matter how far and most likely do so via invisibility. Mainstream media has released information and photographic/video evidence to show that invisibility/cloaking is now being utilised on this planet.

Art has the ability to transcend and reach all cultures and peoples unlike language symbols that need to be specifically interpreted. Art can be a form of communication from someone who cannot speak. I am a Teacher and all Children - no matter what age - what learning level - regardless of disability - can make their mark on a piece of paper/the floor/wall/or any resource that permits a mark to remain.

Art is the key to our history - just think of the handprints in the caves and the animal images from wayyyyyy back. Art is the original textmessage/email/letter/book/reference for one sentient being to another. Some posters may not agree with me and I am okay with that but for those who do - perhaps there is an agreeance of thought on my opinion.

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by johnisonline

Thanks OP, for posting this video. I haven't seen it for a few months and was reminded once again how beautiful these crop circles are.

Yes, I do believe they are answers--or ideas---sent to us from other civilizations.

It's such a shame so few people are listening.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Your not fooling anyone here Miss Arrogant.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
If you think this is done by human beings then PROVE IT!!!!
If you think this is being done by the family dog then....PROVE IT!!
If you think this is being done by an aboriginal tribe of pigmys then.......PROVE IT!!!

That someone posted a video CLEARLY showing how humans easily make a rather complex CC has obviously totally eluded you? What more proof do you need?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

That is a fallacious argument. The burden of proof is on you! If you believe that ET's created crop circles its your job to prove it. Where is your proof that ET made ANY crop circle? There is none. When you ask to show proof that humans made them, look at any of the hundreds of videos showing people making crop circles.

Ahhhh.................
.............are you ready to be humiliated again.......here we go.................

Never mentioned Aliens - and I've been on the fence with that theory for a while

and

I have seen documentaries where the circles are manmade but failure to produce certain criteria leave me in doubt as to the validity of the claim that all circles are manmade.

Both of these comments above of mine (in reply to your absurd statement) appear before your comment was posted.

Get back under the bridge you crawled out from pal - this argument is for the grown-ups...........

You embarrassed yet???

I bet you have been waiting for your moment to say that right - This is the second time I have PROVEN to everyone that you are a true reflection of your own signature, so when you stop making silly, illogical and childish comments in this and other threads and you see me make one I'm sure you'll get another chance?

So, in your own words of "wisdom" *cough* ..............

but then you just look silly.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Your not fooling anyone here Miss Arrogant.

Thing is, I'm not trying to fool anyone.
It's more than evident that no one needs my help in fooling themselves.
Thus, enjoy.
Believe what you will.

Have fun with all that.

I've at least contributed a number of sources and explanations above and beyond other commentary which only make statements, accusations, comments, or question without anything to back it up.

Regardless of whether anyone agrees or disagrees with any material, or links that I've posted, I have at least done some work and contributed.

I'm done here as this thread has devolved into personality bashing as opposed to discussing the topic.
I'm in agree ment with member Screwed on one thing: PROVE IT.
PROVE ANYTHING.

If you don't think crop circles are made by people, then, please present your proof or evidence of what/who you think did.

I have.
I'm not afraid to express an unpopular viewpoint to a hostile crowd when I'm in the minority.
Those of a more sheepish nature, however, will follow the herd. Yup.
Some may think themselves black sheep, but, a herd of black sheep is still a herd of sheep.

Thus, have your insults. Star your buddies for those insults.

I'll stand by my stance that the crop circle phenomenon does not range beyond the ability of human ingenuity to produce such.
If anyone has any questions about this, please refer to my posts on the previous pages of this thread, with links, pictures, articles, video, and commentary.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I usually don't act as forum Nazi, but lately I have been seeing a plethora of threads started with nothing but a video. This is against the terms and conditions of the site. Since you are relatively new it seems, I can understand, because no one wants to actually read those types of things...But you really should include a synopsis of the video, as well as elaborate on your personal views regarding the topic that you are presenting. I am surprised that a mod has not marked it to be honest, but then again, I'm not a moderator so I cannot say I'm 100% correct on that.

Anyway, to get to the meat of your topic. I am usually the first one to entertain any idea, no matter how crazy it may seem. But in the case of crop circles, after looking into them a bit, I just cannot buy that aliens are doing this. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I also feel that much of the evidence presented in favor of them is flawed. I would think it more likely that these circles were the product of energy vortexes, or similar undocumented phenomena, as opposed to alien messages. But I'm relatively secure in my belief that the majority of circles are created by many different groups of people who express themselves artistically in this manner, and maybe have a good laugh after the night's work is accomplished and they gauge the public's reaction in the coming days.

And like any art, there are going to be MANY people who excel at it. This is why there are some extremely sophisticated and elaborate circles. They are highly planned beforehand, and the groups know what they're doing and are very organized. Whether you believe aliens are making them or not, I do not see how anyone can deny the fact that artists, or groups of artists, make these circles all the time, and are fairly adept and talented in their craft.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You my friend are a son of a b1$@€ for your misleading title....
But thank you for the good video, I'm heading to their site right now!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

First of all,
I want to see it DURING dayligt hours to compare it to the others that were made under mysterious circumstances.

Second,
I missed the video where these people also contaminated the site with radioactivity like the ones that were made under mysterious circumstances.

Thirdly,
I missed the video where they duplicated the stalk bending without breaking.

Fourthly,
I missed the video where they scattered the little metallic balls everywhere as seen in the more popular C.C. made under mysterious circumstances.

Fifthly and lastly,
I missed the video which shows how they made the crop circles so repulsive to animals.

Would you care to provide these videos?
I would be interested in seeing them but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Human 1: Lets randomly make a square crop circle while we drunk..leave no signatures that we done it..and in 4 hours!!

Human 2: You arr the greateststttttt thinkersss of this planettsssssss........another beeeeeeeer plz...

Even punks leave signatures when they tag toilets.......

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Anyone recall the names of the two old guys in Britain that were the ones making all the Crop Circles? I don't recall their names but I clearly recall at the time of their 'declaration' a photograph in the newspaper. The photograph had them in a crop with a partly made Crop Circle and they were stomping away with a plank that had a steering device made of rope. They made it to the mainstream television news as well.

If that was not funny enough - many years later the Crop Circles were still appearing even though one of the gentlemen had passed away. Things that make you go hmmm.....

The gentleman who may be still alive revealed all in an interview after his Crop Circle partner had passed, that they had been paid money to fake the entire situation.

What really makes me think is why do we call them Crop Circles when in fact they are designs? They are beautiful and thought provoking artistic images - all different. They are actually a world wide phenomena. I am in Australia and anyone who has followed me on this site will know Students have disclosed their Contacts and Experiences to me. I had a Student explain to me that a Grandparent on a farm thought they had a Crop Circle.

Why can't we call them Crop Designs or Crop Messages or something more fitting. I probably just opened up a contest for a re-name that could become funny or ugly - depending on who joins in....

Much Peace...
edit on 30-8-2012 by Amanda5 because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I missed the video where these people also contaminated the site with radioactivity like the ones that were made under mysterious circumstances.

Has any new research been published about the radioactivity?
Levengood's research has been questioned.
Marshall Dudley and Michael Chorost wrote a paper in 1992 about 13 unusual radioactive isotopes, but they withdrew it stating "unfortunately, the basic data turned out to be less solid than we had believed. For that reason, we pulled the paper from publication, and are withdrawing some of the claims we made in it." They said they were going to continue the research, but I didn't find anything new.
francescograssi.blogspot.com...

I can find plenty of blogs and articles claiming radioactivity, but no new actual research. Since you seem to know about it, can you point me to something solid?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I noticed your post to screwed and thought you might be interested in the work of Janet Ossebaard - if you are not already familiar with her work. Apologies if I am giving you information you already know.

If you are interested - and others - her site is www.circularsite.com

When you enter the site there is a menu to the left - anomalies has some amazing photographs of the earth in places where it snows - long after the Crop Circle is gone - when it snows again - the snow melts and reveals the design - while the rest of the snow remains in its natural state. Things that make you go hmmm....

Janet has sent me a couple of emails and I am sure I saw photographs of her and her beautiful dog - sitting in the Crop Circle. There were several photographs and one photograph in particular had him featured well inside the design. So I don't understand the comments about animals not wanting to enter the Crop Circles. I have seen other animals in photographs well within the Crop Circles. I know that pilots sometimes refuse to fly directly over the designs for the researchers because their cabin instrumentation plays up and mobile phones won't work within the Crop Circles but one researcher stated in a documentary that he put his arm outside the design and the mobile phone had reception and the moment his arm was inside the design the mobile phone was good for nothing.

Much Peace...
edit on 30-8-2012 by Amanda5 because: Grammar

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join