It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Explained - Hidden Messages From Aliens & ET's ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Yahoo answers - how to make crop circles

As far as cross hatching, if it isn't detailed in the videos, it's a simple matter of alternating the methodology.
Once again, this is not outside the range or capability for a regular human being to effect.

Another note too, regarding cellular mutations and variability where it may be applicable, whether you or someone else brought it up: This isn't Spiderman where spontaneous mutations occur, but, in nature, mutations occur all the time and occur over the course of the growth of whatever subject has selected for mutation during the seed/embryonic state. Most mutations found were there to begin with, and similar would be found were samples taken from untrod areas of the same field and other untrod fields.

Regarding Radiation: Geometric Solar Radiation Model with Applications for Agriculture and Forestry

Variation in local solar radiation and temperature explains ...

Trends and interannual variability in surface UVB radiation over 8 to 11 years observed ...

I'm sure, however, if you're genuinely actually interested, instead of begging someone to spoon feed you details, you can conduct your own research using any convenient search engine with keywords like "localized background radiation variability" and other terms that apply to the variability of local background radiation levels.

Some people, however, are quite happy with their ignorance, actually preferring to NOT do any research their own, especially where it could upset their convenient and well liked pet mythologies.

No one's ignorance is my responsibility, and only where I feel inclined for any or no reason at all do I put forward some alternatives. Self education, however, is the responsibility of the individual.
A self entitled demand for answers can be satiated by some concerted searches on the internet.
Google is your friend.
You're welcome to ignore, like, or dislike anything you find.

Nothing shown or displayed with the crop circle phenomenon, regardless of how dubious or amazing it may seem, is outside the ability of mere humans to effect.
No strange anomalies are really outside local variation that can easily be found were random sampling thoroughly conducted in untrod areas of the same field with samples from surrounding fields as well.

Were there examples beyond the range of human ability to effect, then, there might be some interesting questions. As it stands, however, nothing shown is outside of or beyond human ability to effect.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The good thing is that IF they are Alien made then they are obviously not interested in KILLING us.

Communication is a good thing.

But,
In order for communiaction to exist there have to be three ingrediants.

1. A message
2. A sender
and
3. A RECIEVER!!!

These are not being recieved by the common folk to be sure.
Although I have heard several interpretations of some of the messages which gives me much to ponder.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

There is a prime directive of non intervention or Non Violation of free will then this type of method makes perfect sense.

You have a RIGHT not to know.
IT is your RIGHT to NOT KNOW!!!!
According to this philosophy, we all have a right to keep our fragile egos in tact and not have our belief systems challenged in such a way that we are FORCED to pull our heads out of the sand like it or not.
This isn't fair nor just.

So, if you want to laugh it off as two guys and a board then you are free to do so with no consequence to your wordview.

It would NOT be fair for them to just completely SHATTER and uproot EVERONE'S deeply held firmly planted beliefs whether they like it or not, all in one swipe.This would be in violation of their free will or their right to not know.

HOWEVER,
If you insist on poking and prodding and are determined to understand the message then you are going to have to work at it thus there is no way you can rightly claim that you didn't want to know. Also, if the message is just blurted out to you from someone who HAS done all of the legwork then you still have the default "go to"
defense in place.

All you have to do is laugh it off and ridicule that which does not fit into your head.

This is only a postulation and I am not married to the idea.
I only bring it up as something that makes sense to me IF
these are determined to be of Alien origin.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
As I read this thread I realize if all crop circles are man made then we no longer have to fear venturing out into a corn field in the middle of the night but if some circles are created by aliens farm fields at night then all bets are off.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

They are not all of human origin, i have spent many nights outside in the wiltshire farmland, never once have i feared for my safety.
Brotherhood extends beyond our atmosphere and this planet, we share some DNA with these beings, saying they are aliens is like saying your long lost cousin is alien.

Don't think of Alien as being Negative, although unknown, and we generally fear the unknown, they are not to be feared, they care greatly for us as a race of people, and they want us to be open minded about their presence.
If they wanted to hurt us, they could have destroyed us by now, they oppose the deception being used against us everyday of our lives, it is so prevalent, most people are blind to its presence, they understand this.

The biggest crime in their eyes, is anyone working towards the enslavement of the rest of us.
They see that some people have trouble living and let live, they don't want to see us being misdirected and trapped into a prison planet by people with a sense of entitlement and the inability to exercise justness for the benefit of all people.

Your thoughts are not your own, everything you think is being continuously broadcast into the ether, they feel it on a psychic level, they know the plans of the elite, they know they are planning something soon, this is why sightings are becoming more and more frequent.
They have literally stepped up their agenda to ensure humanity sees the truth before it is too late.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Some people, however, are quite happy with their ignorance

Indeed!
Now THAT we can agree on.

And one final question to show us all exactly who we're dealing with and then I'll let you rest.

IS it POSSIBLE that you're completly wrong?

Is it possible that some of these are indeed of non human origin
and you are completely WRONG?

Your answer please.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm with screwed on this one all of the way - I'm sorry but after reading the responses from Druscilla and Gortex the simple answers are still not forthcoming - if they are man made - prove it.

I throw the ball in your court to prove that this crop circle that screwed just posted is man made - specifics - specifics about the weave formation, give me the "man" that made it and explain to me in detail how sprinklers can do this to plant stems.

Can you specifically address this MIT experiments' failures to reproduce the 3 things Bill & Bobs plank-fest cannot!

For every time Banksy is mentioned (and watch "exit through the gift shop" if you want to see him in action) I will mention the stems, iron spheres and lack of witnesses, microwave radiation spikes and the animals - no scram mentioned by any sceptic who has attempted to debunk - no scram used by Bill & Bob, no traces of scram mentioned in any findings.......heres your chance to convince a person who doesn't buy the "man made 100% of the time" theory............

Were there examples beyond the range of human ability to effect, then, there might be some interesting questions. As it stands, however, nothing shown is outside of or beyond human ability to effect.

Here is your example of beyond the range of human ability to effect - interesting questions then...........

MIT Experiment fails to reproduce crop circle conditions....

1. Iron spheres (not dust, not filings) present in "genuine" circles:-

2. Elongated apical plant stem nodes, expulsion cavities in the plant stems (heres your sprinkler theory):-

3. Seemingly produced over a very short period of time with no witnesses and pissed-off land owners - no flood light or ladder feet marks present anywhere

I have seen documentaries where the circles are manmade but failure to produce certain criteria leave me in doubt as to the validity of the claim that all circles are manmade.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Some people, however, are quite happy with their ignorance

Indeed!
Now THAT we can agree on.

And one final question to show us all exactly who we're dealing with and then I'll let you rest.

IS it POSSIBLE that you're completly wrong?

Is it possible that some of these are indeed of non human origin
and you are completely WRONG?

Your answer please.

In the broadest sense, anything is possible.
We could all very well be living in a holographic Matrix like the movie for all we know, running right next to another holographic matrix of the My Little Pony world.

I could possibly be wrong, but, probability is against such being so.

In the end, everyone is going to make up their own mind regarding any subject depending their own biases, beliefs, training, and perceptions.

Evidence holds that no crop circles are beyond the range of human ability to effect.
Humans, or aliens? I see humans every day.
I've seen zero aliens everywhere.
Probability thus lies steeply curved in favor of humans being culpable.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I'm with screwed on this one all of the way - I'm sorry but after reading the responses from Drusilla and Gortex the simple answers are still not forthcoming - if they are man made - prove it.

I'm with Gortex and Druscilla and don't think they have to *prove* anything. It's all in the reasoning.

Let's imagine CCs are alien messages? Why focus on southern England? Why limit the 'messages' to crop season? How come CCs have started pretty poor and developed into works of art?

The obvious direction to follow would be an English focus and not just England but South England. They started poor and got better because the skills and teams took time to develop.

Or maybe these aliens came from wherever and needed practice? Maybe, the important messages can only be expressed in the south-end of England? Perhaps aliens can travel the stars and just screw up when it comes to expressing their 'messages?

Nah. The English circle-maker teams are flat-out talented and organised.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Never mentioned Aliens - and I've been on the fence with that theory for a while - even more so after seeing this:-

and this:-

Both created by Mother Nature herself.

I am searching for answers not opinions K - I'm starting to look down - not up.

The English circle-maker teams are flat-out talented and organised.

No argument there - but not talented enough I'm afraid. Prove it or don't prove it - but I personally remain unconvinced Bill & Bob did this one and many others - I will happily acknowledge I am wrong once I am provided the proof.

Yes - the increase in complexity over the years marries in well with my statement that not all circles are 100% man made and in my opinion, not all circles are 100% man made.

Witnesses?
Microwave radiation spikes?

Lets start with those two and see what we come up with.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Those snow-flake shots are cool - nature in her finest.

Crop circles in 2001

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

They are indeed very unique pics and have me seriously reevaluating natural v's non natural formations in nature
snowflakes shot by super-cooled electron microscope

Now, back to the task at hand - I watched the vid. Have you got one that shows them or any in say the last 12 years since that was shot, producing mircowave radiation within their works - I cannot find one anywhere on Google or YT

If not already done so have a gander at the MIT experiment fiasco as well and I would be very interested in getting your take on it.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I'll have a look at the 'MIT fiasco' as long as you know the BLT record is beyond woeful. Google BLT research and Robbert van den Broeke.

You could be new to all this and didn't know about him.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

if they are man made - prove it.

That is a fallacious argument. The burden of proof is on you! If you believe that ET's created crop circles its your job to prove it. Where is your proof that ET made ANY crop circle? There is none.

When you ask to show proof that humans made them, look at any of the hundreds of videos showing people making crop circles. You cannot define your position by asking the opposing position to provide proof for your argument. Or actually you can, but then you just look silly.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Please, don't give us that "Fly tens, to hundreds, or thousands of light years to make crop art" crap. Do you even realize how ignorant someone sounds when they use that as their reasoning?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
if nasa denied any knowledge of e.t. and they did it earnestly and sincerely and shared everything they are doing publicly, then people would embrace the space program.

but the way they handle it with rude no's and harsh denials, they insult the intelligence of every curious mind who dares think that we are not alone.

the number one mission of nasa should be to determine if we are not alone in the universe and share with the taxpayers that fund their salaries every little unexplained light, sighting and anomaly that anyone who ever cashed a cheque at nasa of hard working taxpayer's money ever reported.

edit on 29-8-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

That is actually incorrect.

This is neutral subject.
Forget ALIENS for one second would ya????

The crop circles are there.
Now then,
How did they get there?

"I" don't know.
YOU, however DO seem to know.
YOU say they are made by humans.
"I" say OK, prove it.

You then must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they are made by humans.
ALL OF THEM!!!

You must address each of the characteristics of them.

Stalks bent not broken.
HOW?
What was the method?
Show someone doing it or hell, do it yourself sice it seems to be so easily done.

I think we both know that isn't going to happen don't we?

NEXT

Radiation.
You must show HOW this radiation got there.
What was the method?
Show someone doing it or admitting to doing it and explaining how it was done.

Pets and animals.

You must show........

You know what?
I just realized I'm wasting my time.

As I said before, I have NO position so I must prove nothing.

If YOU have a position......and you clearly do,
Then prove it.
Scientists can't seem to do it but I'm sure you'll show THEM.
Go get 'em tiger.

Soooo,
What's it gonna be?
edit on 29-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeriousIndividual
reply to post by Druscilla

Please, don't give us that "Fly tens, to hundreds, or thousands of light years to make crop art" crap. Do you even realize how ignorant someone sounds when they use that as their reasoning?

Actually, no.
I do, however, realize how ignorant it sounds for anyone to claim magical aliens are making crop art.
No one has seen/recorded aliens making crop circles, ergo it MUST be aliens?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Why don't animals approach crop circles?
Possibly some crafty circle maker used this stuff: SCRAM!

yes this isn't a reach at all, crop circle makers thought this "hoax" out so intricately that figured using "SCRAM" inside of a wheat field would give validity to their hoax because visitors animals wouldn't enter it...

you cannot be serious with that...

Nothing associated with crop circles is outside the range of human ability to fabricate or affect.

Magnetic 'anomalies' can be attributed to simply sprinkling Iron filing dust all over the place.

Yes because crop circle hoaxers had an ingenious idea to add another layer of validity to their "hoax" by spreading iron filing dust all over the place because that makes so much sense...I mean it would force people to believe in their hoax because we all know aliens and iron filings are one in the same...

btw is this implemented before or after their ingenious "SCRAM - SCAM"??

Foreign plants could be brought from out side the area, and planted during the circle making process.

This actually isn't a reach because I've heard that iron filing shops and horticulture shops oh and as well as pet shops are typically right on the way to crop circle locations...makes perfect sense honestly I mean WHY WOULDN'T hoaxers pick up this stuff and use it all over their circles for that extra validity to trick us gullible folks into thinking it was aliens...

Ahh, but the gullibility and willingness of some people to believe what they're being TOLD to believe is always entertaining.

lol says the guy/gal telling us what to think...you didn't think response out out did you?

You're welcome to disagree, but, the majority evidence holds out that crop circles are indeed man made where any and every peculiarity is not outside the reach of human invention to affect it.

Says the guy/gal who links/references ZERO of that "majority of evidence"...
edit on 29-8-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

You're arguing from a stance of incredulity.
See my above post.

Prove aliens are making crop circles please.

I see lots of humans.
I see zero aliens.

Nothing attributed to corp circles is outside the range of ingenuity a human being has, regardless of how improbable you personally feel about it.

Disagree all you want, but, your ignorance isn't my responsibility.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
in some old footage on uk tv news in mebbe the 70,s early 80s , they had trouble with sound equiptment , this went viral before the word viral was used in this sense and b4 the net was a twinkle , ever since then i have seen claims of micro and magnetic effects in circles, but never seen any different proof ?
edit on 29-8-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Nice video OP! I don't quite follow the 3D representations but nice animations definitely.

People power can solve the mystery, or at least, get the explanation properly started. I wasn't able to do it this year, but maybe next year - a few dedicated people (or lots) a night to monitor the crop circle hotspots, a daytime HQ and camping ground for anyone who wants to participate. I feel there's enough evidence to suggest it may very well not be people with ropes and boards.

It's also clear, whether intended or not, we are given an accurate time and locations (or thereabouts) of where to find them, for example, one always appears at the top of the field next to Silbury Hill late July or early August. I'm prepared to spend a 30 day period watching from the public car park the field overnight because that way boarders can be busted, any other presence should be detected (and if nothing is detected and there's a circle there in the morning, the mystery will thicken!).

There are some interesting stories behind trying to figure out crop circles, I remember reading one team's report of a night watch (quite hardened crop circle enthusiasts) but they got extremely freaked out and left because they thought they were going to get abducted or such. And I'm worried a little about the same consequence

But one thing is certain, a dedicated summer & people power can help us answer the crop circle mystery once and for all. Until we work together to do that and attempt to solve it, it'll always be a confused mess of a discussion. If there are any other well known or not so well known accounts of people waiting in fields for crop circles to appear, I'd love to hear them

I've visited one, I'm lucky to be so close (but don't often have a car) - I would also stress to go see one, look at the nodes. Planks and wood just don't do that.

edit on 29-8-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join