It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Explained - Hidden Messages From Aliens & ET's ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Love ya buddy. But, notice how you didn't answer any of my questions??? You took ONE talking point and ran with it. What about the bent not broken stalks? We'll start there. BTW, all in love. I need someone to joust with this afternoon.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Why would an alien species travel over vast distances to introduce themselves through crop circle art?

Why would you expect us to know?

edit on 29-8-2012 by Clairacoustique because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Why don't animals approach crop circles?
Possibly some crafty circle maker used this stuff: SCRAM!

Nothing associated with crop circles is outside the range of human ability to fabricate or affect.

Magnetic 'anomalies' can be attributed to simply sprinkling Iron filing dust all over the place.

Foreign plants could be brought from out side the area, and planted during the circle making process.

Ahh, but the gullibility and willingness of some people to believe what they're being TOLD to believe is always entertaining.

You're welcome to disagree, but, the majority evidence holds out that crop circles are indeed man made where any and every peculiarity is not outside the reach of human invention to affect it.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You're welcome to disagree, but, the majority evidence holds out that crop circles are indeed man made where any and every peculiarity is not outside the reach of human invention to affect it.

It does? The majority?

Cite and thanks!

rofl

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

so what you're saying is when the elusive circle cults send their crack nocturnal art teams out
one of them is carrying a big ol' jar of iron filings.... another pushing a wheelbarrow full of non-native seedlings?
no, wait, i can see it now;
the third man, the master weaver, kneels down in the center of the circle and begins his work....
he rubs the stalks in just the right way so they bend.
well that's me convinced.
with your brilliantly simple deduction that people can take things to places
you have blown all the mystery out of this case
no question it could be anything other than people when there are things that people could put there.
because of course it makes so much sense to sprinkle iron shavings around the finely woven tapestry of the circle you just flattened into the crop with boards.... i suppose the scram is a final touch as they leave the scene, a signature of sorts?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You took ONE talking point and ran with it.

I explained my position and the reasons for it .

What about the bent not broken stalks?

As mentioned by Druscilla anomalies can be created , and not only by the circle makers I suspect .

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by johnisonline

Crop Circles are Messages, but not from ET's

Sylphs
Who Makes Crop Circles ?

They have been drawing designs in grainfields forever. Indians of North America have interacted with Sylphs in many ceremonies including rain-dances. After a rain-dance there is a circle in the prairie grasses where no feet have tread. These holy circles were marked with stones and called medicine wheels. Within hours rain would fall.

They crop circles of the last few years have become more complex as the Sylphs become more desirous that men stop their abominations. The crop circles are made using the same energy that goes into generating rain storms. The Sylphs are generating a love message to raise the consciousness of humanity, written on the only available tablets to which they have access. The graphics are highly intelligent loving cartouches.

1 major source of crop circle disinfo USAF: educate-yourself.org...

i see the usual silly arguments based the usual nonsense
why would a non human aetheric and barely physical being be able to speak english?
[and even if they were to do so you'd start screaming hoax anyway]

then there is the blatant disinfo that CC's only occur in england [false]

medicine wheels in america and the recent one in iran say BS to that

lol the board boys with their overly expensively designed website
just snuck into iran, yeah right.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Aliens smoke pipes, sure. Looks legit to me.

Crop Circles are a big question mark for some people. Yup.

Hello Kitty is teh Alienses forsure uh huh.

Bacardi: the favored drink for space faring aliens

Firefox: The internetz browser of choice for teh universe!

... or, maybe we could find this guy and ask him what's going on?

Yep, there's no possible way at all that crop circles could ever be made by man.
It's simply impossible for people to make complex designs.

*end sarcasm*

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
One appeared here in eastern Washington just recently. In a wheat field, and trust me, the wheat farmers are doing just fine economically, so they don't need marketing. We don't know who, what, or how, but we do know that if a deer walks through a wheat field, it is real obvious. That is what has the farmer baffled, no tracks in or out anywhere near the circle. I am not saying that I believe in aliens, but just in case it is a message, I am glad I live near one.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You still haven't answered my questions and I suspect you aren't GOING to because you aren't ABLE to.

I am less interested in actually getting you to DIRECTLY answer my questions as I am for the people in this thread and on this site to see for themselves the tactics being used.

When I am asked DIRECT questions I provide DIRECT answers

UNLESS

I am not able to in which case I do the unthnkable.

I utter the words

I don't Know

Unheard of on this site to be sure but you should try it sometime.

I am not married to the idea of crop circles being alien in nature
nor am I amrried to the idea of them being human either.

(This is a false paradigm to begin with as there are more than just two possabilities).

This leaves me in a unique position as I have no ego attachment to the issue.

You ARE attached to the issue and have already made up your mind on it.
This is fine but you refuse to provide any scientific studies which prove your stance.
Nor have you directly answered ANY of the DIRECT questions asked of you.

I make this post for others not neccessarily for you.
I want people to see that the tactics work both ways.

I want to see humans make the types of intricate formations which are commonly associated with crop circles and I want to see evidence that they were able to do so whilst bending NOT breaking the stalks as well as leaving traces of radio activity behind as well as getting animals to avoid going near it.

If you can show this to me then that will be a start in defending your postition

And remember,
There is a difference between defending your position and
Defending you ignorance.

Since my only position is that I have no position I am not obligated to do much of anything at all.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You have used the same tactics now haven't you?
You have taken obviously man made crop circles and created a straw man argument.

"Since THESE are man made then ALL of them are man made".

But, notice how you have provided no PROOF that the ones WE are talking about are man made??
Notice how you will not really talk about the crop circles being discussed here at all?
Why do you think that is?

This makes sense to people of your mentality.

If I make a flying childs toy that looks like a UFO and film it landing in my front yard we'll all have a good laugh.
I'll run to the UFO forums and post pics of it (as you have of these circles) and make some really smart ass remarks which ridicule the whole subject and makes weaker minded people feel stupid for even considering the idea that UFOs exist and are of an alien nature.

"Yeah, Just like this UFO which landed in my front yard"
"Yeah I'm sure UFOs are real,they just go around landing in people's yard sweeping up their lawn clippings which they need for fuel and then they're off".

See, it isn't hard to be an A-hole.
We can ALL do it.

Try using logic and reason to defend your stance instead of ridicule and sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

As I previously posted, there's several examples of man made crop circles, the last one quite complex.
These don't necessarily PROVE other more ambiguous formations aren't the product of magical aliens, but, they do indeed demonstrate that the creation of complex crop circle art is not outside the range of human ingenuity.

Regarding animals, as posted before: SCRAM!

Magnetic activity can be attributed to iron filings and iron dust scattered about a project site as well.

Foreign plants left 'undisturbed' could be brought on site and planted, fully developed and already grown, inside the crop circle site and left 'undisturbed' as a further fun tactic in the game.

Nothing ascribed to the phenomenon is outside the range of human ingenuity or capability with planning and foresight.

People get away with murder by planning, foresight, deception, and planting misleading clues on purpose to throw investigators off the scent of the real culprit.
It's certainly possible that circle makers could and would do the same thing, if only for the fun of it.

There you go. Questions answered.

Any more questions?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Since my only position is that I have no position I am not obligated to do much of anything at all

Just looking for an argument then , I see no argument the jury's in and pretty pictures aren't Crop Circles

I am not obligated to do much of anything at all

I echo that sentiment .

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Screwed

As I previously posted, there's several examples of man made crop circles, the last one quite complex.

Regarding animals, as posted before: SCRAM!

Magnetic activity can be attributed to iron filings and iron dust scattered about a project site as well.

Foreign plants left 'undisturbed' could be brought on site and planted, fully developed, inside the crop circle site and left 'undisturbed' as a further fun tactic in the game.

Nothing ascribed to the phenomenon is outside the range of human ingenuity or capability with planning and foresight.

People get away with murder by planning, foresight, deception, and planting misleading clues on purpose to throw investigators off the scent of the real culprit.
It's certainly possible that circle makers could and would do the same thing, if only for the fun of it.

There you go. Questions answered.

Any more questions?

You didn't really answer ANY of my questions.
I'll try once more.

I never said ANYTHING about any sort of "Magnetic Phenomenon".

I DID ask about the radioactivity.
You didn't respond.

I DID ask about the BENT not BROKEN crops as well as the fact that they have changed on a molecular level.
You didn't respond.

You DID however respond to ONE of the points I brought up as well as others which I didn't which,
to weaker minded people who are easily thrown off of a scent, you appear to have addresed everything.

So, here we still are awaiting proof that these are man made.
The first step is showing HOW it could have been done.

THEN..>..we have to prove THAT it was done.
Evidence such as a confession from someone who admits to sprikling Iron fillings and "scram" as well as the method he/she used to bend not break ALL of the stalks as well as how they created all of the radioactivity.

A confession would be a good START.
Then, I would like to see it done.

Until then, I will continue to do the unthinkable and say......I DON'T KNOW.

And ohh btw, NEITHER DO YOU.
But, I'll let you figure that out for yourself.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Honestly, what I am truely doing is seeing who in these types of threads, has conqured their egos enough to admit
that they don't know, as well as expose those people to everyone else.

It really says alot about a person who refuses to admit something so simple and pure and honest.
It just rolls right off the tongue for some while others couldn't do it to save their lives.

I really think it is important to know who we are going up against in these threads.

If you are up against someone who can NOT admit they don't know then it sort of tells you everything you need to know about that person. At least for the purposes of what we do here anyway.

I am sure you are a good father.
I am sure you would never kick an old lady down the stairs.
I am sure you are a good person.
Hell, unless you're a cop, I'd even risk my life to save you from drowning.
But, will I debate with someone who can't admit that they don't know??
Will I debate with someone who can't admit they're wrong (not saying you)

Never!

The quicker I find out this information the better.
As soon as I know that I am up against that type of person, I bow out.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

These don't necessarily PROVE other more ambiguous formations aren't the product of magical aliens,

But, but, but you said "all crop cirlces are man-made"!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

I DID ask about the radioactivity.
You didn't respond.

I DID ask about the BENT not BROKEN crops as well as the fact that they have changed on a molecular level.
You didn't respond.

Conditions for making a proper circle with bent stems as opposed to broken stems are conducive to the relative humidity and how recently the site has been watered either artificially through standard farming sprinkler systems (the tracks of these systems are easily seen as straight lines at circle site).
A well watered and properly soaked site makes for the best crop circle making conditions as water saturated stems will bend as opposed to breaking.

Background radiation levels are variable all over the place. Please give examples where these radiation tests have also been conducted in untrod, undistrubed fields. Pick 10 random control group untrod fields and conduct the same thorough testing with bias towards "anomalies" and you'll find a number of the same "anomalies", including variable radiation, as well as cellular variations.

A number of these very normal variations are simply sensationalized by people that want to believe in something that is not true.

Take a very normal pervasive, but little known phenomenon, and attribute it toward relating to something spectacular, and you'll create a self affirming bias mythology.

It's like the pits in people's automobile windscreens were being attributed to nuclear testing in the early years when nuclear testing was being conducted. People heard about these pits in windshields being caused by nuclear fallout and radiation, check their own windscreens, and wallah, they had pits in thier glass too.
Thing is, they had pits in thier glass to begin with and simply never noticed it until taking a closer look with a bias toward nuclear fallout in mind.

The same bias for radiation and other peculiarities is selected for with crop circles. Take an equal sampling from untrod areas in the same field as well as surrounding fields and you'll find some similar if not same variability.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Can you provide proof of these claims please?

Also, can you provide an answer as to how this cross hatch process is done as per this photo.

btw, the answer is

"ya know, I really don't know screwed. I suspect they are of human origin but they very well could be of an Alien origin.I just don't really know 100% either way."

Come on, you can do it.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have been to an awful lot of these, the biggest one in the uk so far i visited, a 1000 feet across with more than 300 individual circles, not a defect in anyone of them, and, it happened overnight, certainly didn't look like an army of people had been through the field either.
It would have taken a large number of well co-ordinated people to do it.

Also look at the state of human made crop circle art at the time of the DNA spiral at stonhenge, they are two different levels of ability, and, crop circles have been mentioned five times in the british parliament as being a phenomena that is real, and in need of research funds.

Why would they want research funds to research human made crop circles?.
Also operation white crow was organised to monitor well known fields in the hope of catching one being made, what the civilians running the op didn't know was, the government scientists there had arranged for the british SAS, special forces to be in the hedgerows of the field recording with night vision and other hi tech equipment.
A crop circle did go down, the SAS caught balls of light on camera, the footage was then immediately classified and the civilians never got to see it, but, the government scientists did tell their civilian counterparts the operation had been an outstanding success.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
As I read this thread I realize if all crop circles are man made then we no longer have to fear venturing out into a corn field in the middle of the night but if some circles are created by aliens then all bets are off.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join