It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

This thread has been positive for me, its boosted my spirit, squashed me down, and made me grow mabey another human inch.Growth is such a painful experience sometimes.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by laffoe

This thread has been positive for me, its boosted my spirit, squashed me down, and made me grow mabey another human inch.Growth is such a painful experience sometimes.

Growth is not suppose to be easy. Without pain, one cannot truly know and understand pleasure.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

reply to post by laffoe

Thanks for sharing your process, which I appreciate as I can relate to your path from my own experience.
Remember it is not the thread or any of the words in here, that makes you grow, it is your decison to open up your heart and embrace what is true, both the painfull stuff and that level of abundant love you hold beyond that pain...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Thanks for sharing your process, which I appreciate as I can relate to your path from my own experience.

I now realize why are so understanding you have been through the same grind. Looking back on it i realise i was acting childish. Im over beating myself up or blaming anyone else. Just gotta get up move on and look for the next green field.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

reply to post by laffoe

I now realize why are so understanding you have been through the same grind. Looking back on it i realise i was acting childish. Im over beating myself up or blaming anyone else. Just gotta get up move on and look for the next green field.

Do not move and do not look for the next green field - stay exactly where you are. You are what you are seeking. Next and before have to go before you can realize the truth that will set you free. Because humans are always looking elsewhere for whatever they will never know what is real. This right here and right now is real.
You are the seer and knower of all that appears. The appearance is just a movie but what are you?

When you find out what you are you will have everything the heart desires.
edit on 2-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Actually your post strikes a chord in my brain as only moments ago i was thinking that same thought wondering if it was a sound idea or not.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

reply to post by laffoe

Do not move and do not look for the next green field - stay exactly where you are. You are what you are seeking. Next and before have to go before you can realize the truth that will set you free. Because humans are always looking elsewhere for whatever they will never know what is real. This right here and right now is real.
You are the seer and knower of all that appears. The appearance is just a movie but what are you?

When you find out what you are you will have everything the heart desires.

Exactly
Appreciate for you sharing and reminding us
Hope everyone that reads this thread read this post

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

reply to post by laffoe

Yes, have been through a lot of pain and suffering, like many other hearts
Also of guilt, shame and (self)judgement
Have truly decided to let go of that, as it only keeps me from seeing the truth and only makes me a victim of my own mood
Not much fun in beating others and one self, but it can get a habit

All love to you

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Yes, have been through a lot of pain and suffering, like many other hearts
Also of guilt, shame and (self)judgement
Have truly decided to let go of that, as it only keeps me from seeing the truth and only makes me a victim of my own mood
Not much fun in beating others and one self, but it can get a habit
reply to post by laffoe

All you advice is good. Follow it.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Itisnowagain

Actually your post strikes a chord in my brain as only moments ago i was thinking that same thought wondering if it was a sound idea or not.

If you look closely you will find that you do not think. Thinking is an appearance appearing. You are the seer and knower of the thinking that appears.
What you are does not appear - you are the seer and knower that is always present.
You are the nothing that sees apparent things.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Nice writing, Laff. In terms of what do I want: I want people to accept just what the human race is. We are a mix of confident, confused, loving, hateful, honest, cheating, young and stupid, old and wise, young and wise, old and stupid, greedy, giving, law-abiding, criminal, imperfect beings.

To accept that humans cannot be more than what they are is to accept that this is as good as it gets. There will always be bad things that happen, and good things. The best we can is to survive the bad times and enjoy the good.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I accept that the mortals are this way.
The humans race. The humans compete.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join