It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
If every child in this world was invited to do a ayahuasca ceremony, this world would have no wars.

The ancient medicines show us who we really are. Watch the video below:

Its not just him. I did Ayahuasca myself in January this year and right off the bat, it confirmed to me that I was not my body. Perhaps I should write a thread about my experience at some point.

Just know that this is the truth about you. About all of us.

edit on 30-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimitiveWorld

Thanks for sharing

Love to you

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Corrupt entanglement, repository questions of crime, piece to minimal secrecy of law. Conduction of fair ... ?? Fair? Hate among the soon.

Labratory sicknesses. Diseases cured with health. Empowerment of slaves. Unconstructive behavior. Fatal attractions.. Boredom among the wickeden. Spreadness of wealth. hahaha Diseases that cure. Poverty. Do any of you understand? Why should I?

Prepared wickedness upon slaughtery. Conveyed circumstances. I... jesus hell.. impossible.. hahahahaha

Portrayed as the beacon of society they will diminish sanctionary victims just because of cure. ah Hell, I suffer english language. Will there anyone be to return to the Father?? You're not the cause of your sins but you need to be forgiven for that. Feel good they impose on us day by day. Do not care about your wretched life. You! yourself are the problem. The way is up untill 'mental health' breaks you down again. Do not look any further. tjetjing tjetjing mi kow pa tu etenin forgive, forgive, forgive them. I love you all! I cannot be remembered.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PillarOfStrenght
Corrupt entanglement, repository questions of crime, piece to minimal secrecy of law. Conduction of fair ... ?? Fair? Hate among the soon.

Labratory sicknesses. Diseases cured with health. Empowerment of slaves. Unconstructive behavior. Fatal attractions.. Boredom among the wickeden. Spreadness of wealth. hahaha Diseases that cure. Poverty. Do any of you understand? Why should I?

Prepared wickedness upon slaughtery. Conveyed circumstances. I... jesus hell.. impossible.. hahahahaha

Portrayed as the beacon of society they will diminish sanctionary victims just because of cure. ah Hell, I suffer english language. Will there anyone be to return to the Father?? You're not the cause of your sins but you need to be forgiven for that. Feel good they impose on us day by day. Do not care about your wretched life. You! yourself are the problem. The way is up untill 'mental health' breaks you down again. Do not look any further. tjetjing tjetjing mi kow pa tu etenin forgive, forgive, forgive them. I love you all! I cannot be remembered.

I feel your pain and your love
No one should go through all of that yet we did
No one should be left alone within that suffering, yet we were

All I can say is I love you and thanks for sharing
You touched my heart

Love and hugs

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
In reflection i realise now how i have hurt someone who is incredible in my mind and heart. I have messed up. and i dont believe she will ever forgive me!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
In reflection i realise now how i have hurt someone who is incredible in my mind and heart. I have messed up. and i dont believe she will ever forgive me!

She is amazing and incredible, as are you my friend
Your heart is true and loving
If we can only make the choice to face the direction towards truth it doesn't matter where we have been
She will forgive you for all that I know about love
Many times people have been hurt by something I did or said
When the realization is true so is the will to reconnect
We all learn and grow from eachother

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I understand your trying to make me feel better and appreciate that. I can say your kind words have have a positive effect on me. As for her, well you dont know her but i can tell shes a tough spirted prided woman and somehow no i dont think forgiveness will be that easy. Still you words of confidence are appreciated.

edit on 31-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Happy that my words resonated with you
Sometimes it feel so distant to communicate behind these screens and columns of words, yet my hope is that we may reach eachother, help eachother remember what we truly need...
And to live our life according to that beyond the screens
Surely I have no way of knowing how she'll react... I'll send my best hopes and wishes
Also remembering the first step for us is always to forgive ourselves and let go of guilt shame and self-judgement
You are wonderful just as you are, I appreciate your love and inspiration
Your friends are lucky to know you

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I think shes angry no word from her! Only if she could see im the wonderful; person you say. Just keep on hoping i guess. I feel uncomfortable with relying on hope as my experience is that it usually ends up in not what was hoped for.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I just want to step in and say... You know that it all depends on what you did as well as how you go about seeking forgiveness.

Some people tend to think saying "I'm sorry" is going to make some horribly painful thing just go away and when it isn't so easily accepted, they get angry and frustrated and blame the injured person for not being more forgiving.

I'm just saying... it happens all the time. Forgiveness is all fine and dandy but there's also the responsibility of accountability. Don't make yourself look like a lesser person by thinking someone forgiving you should be like flipping a switch. Maybe the real question is... are you truly sorry for whatever it is you've done. Are you sorry enough COMPARED to what you have done. Have you PROVEN how sorry you are compared to what you have done or do you just expect that everyone should just take your word that you are sorry. I mean maybe you aren't really sorry but you just don't like the consequences so therefore you must pretend to be sorry and deep down you know this is the reason she isn't going to accept your apology.

These things can get really complicated.

Just saying give it some thought.
edit on 1-9-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

reply to post by laffoe

I think shes angry no word from her! Only if she could see im the wonderful; person you say. Just keep on hoping i guess. I feel uncomfortable with relying on hope as my experience is that it usually ends up in not what was hoped for.

Ah ha!/// You see right here you seem to think that the problem is how she views you and that's what's going to cause this to not work. Now really... who hurt who? Do you really believe that it is her that should change her view.

Maybe you are really not sorry.

I mean really... are you really concerned with her feelings at all... or just that she is not giving you attention.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I felt a stabbing pain when reading that. Your right of course in what you said.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I want friends to walk next to because I love them. And I want to connect from within our hearts. Really, this is what we live for. We live for love and with love, unification begins.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Agreed
Just saying 'I'm sorry' and continue the same way, won't do for us
Through forgiveness we need first of all forgive ourselves, that also mean letting go og the old destructive patterns, and give ourselves the gift of embracing the moment with new perspective, rather than hanging on to guilt, shame and (self)judgement
Not necessarily easy, but imho when we find that inner core of truth, it is a natural process
That we need only to remember
To be honorable, forgiving and forgiven, we need to act by honor

Thanks for your input, always teach me something

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TitanBCE
I want friends to walk next to because I love them. And I want to connect from within our hearts. Really, this is what we live for. We live for love and with love, unification begins.

I want and need the same as you
Love

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I felt a stabbing pain when reading that. Your right of course in what you said.

well, maybe you should just tell her you understand if she doesn't accept your apology and just let her be angry.

If you really want to have compassion for her feelings, you'll respect her right to feel hurt. If she no longer wants to talk to you, she has a right to make that choice and maybe good lessons will be learned from it and in the end, it will be for the best.

Who knows.

I'm just saying. if you have to take responsibility, take it like a trooper and don't let it make hope and forgiveness fall apart for you. God may forgive you for all kinds of stuff but that doesn't mean the girl has to keep talking to you. Just try to be grateful for the lesson, move on and don't loose hope. You'll be alright if you do that I think.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Remember you are so much more than the surface noise
If you percieve matters from within your core essence which is love, and start embracing yourself from there, your perception will be more loving towards yourself

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I want people to start thinking for themselves. I want people to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for either their actions or inactions. But I especially would like people to realize that not everyone thinks the same way.

I have been to many places and the one constant is that what You or I think maybe not something that another person from a different part of the World thinks or even either we or they have the capacity to be able to think or agree or have a Template of Mutual Understanding.

I get a Good Laugh when I hear or read someone from any Religion that does not have room in their minds for the possibility that other people will suddenly...SEE THE LIGHT...or the INSANE THOUGHT that because someone who does not believe as they do is so because they have not been told the TRUTH as the other person or Group sees or believes it. I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE CONCEPT OF EVANGELIZING! They actually believe...and this goes for many Religions...that only their Religion is the ONE TRUE AND PROPER BELIEF. This is how WARS START!

In my Third Job...I have to get across a concept to people who are completely different from me in every way...except that we are Human. THIS is the ONE connective factor that can be used to communicate. We need to EAT, BREATH, LOVE...but some have needs such as POWER, HATE, CONTROL. So I communicate knowing these things and Accept that I am HATED...but I can work with GREED...I can work with agreeing to disagree. And they quickly learn to work with Cause and Effect.

It is the people who see Rainbows and Sunshine and delusions of being hailed as the ones to ENLIGHTEN the SAVAGES...that MAKE ME SICK! And this usually gets them KILLED! I WANT PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND that their way is not everyone else's way...and to think so or to believe they can change others to what they think is the ONLY WAY...is one of the Biggest Problems with People and our World. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I want to be closer to what I love and I want a lot of people in this world to stop thinking they can arrange things from behind the scenes or in very short sighted ways... like rituals or the really plastic kind of psychology... or maybe like "If we screw up the lives of all these people over here, we'll be so much better off in this lifetime" without thinking "If we screw up all these people's lives, we're going to be so screwed in the next lifetime"

Perhaps? Maybe? And maybe everyone is not clockwork, maybe people don't really get help by being treated like a soap opera character behind their back, maybe neurofeedback doesn't make perfect soldiers, maybe ritual abuse doesn't make you king of the world happily ever after where everyone follows your command, maybe violating people's right doesn't bring stability and maybe all these ridiculous things have been a really idiotic waste of time.

I mean not only it is shameful, it's really annoying to see people not thinking about equilibrium and consequences and constantly trying to stack the deck so to speak. So many people I just want to ask "can you be real for a second? Can you just try to approach life in a real, non manipulative, straight forward way... just for a second... just try."...so strange, so aggravating. It's a certain mindset I've noticed that seems to be caught in a pattern.

You gotta stay away from people like that or they might rub off on you but they are really hard to get away from.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Q: "What do you want?"
A: "Zooropa."

Obscure U2 reference.

But seriously... I wish I knew what I wanted. It would make this whole thing called Life run a little bit more like clockwork. But, then again... what's the fun in that

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join