It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novus Ordo Seclorum - E Pluribus Unum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

New Order of the Ages - Out of Many, One

The "Re-Booting" Of The United States Of America
More Than Just Words

New Order of the Ages - Out of Many, One

The "Re-Booting" Of The United States Of America
More Than Just Words

The United States are sovereign states, with only the federal government to oversee and ensure fair-trade and commerce, between all of the states.

This is where we are failing, the federal government is taking-over more and more powers which should reside with the states, but there is a catch there as well, but when that happens it is best to let the Senate handle those problems or the Supreme Court.

The immigration issue and the medicinal-use of cannabis is another. Where one resident of the state is legally allowed to do something and another resident in another state is not, perhaps a dual-residency would work in this case, with the citizen being residents of both states, but for most this option is not a viable solution, and perhaps this is the time when it needs to be addressed by the Supreme Court. As for immigration, the United States of America was envisioned to be a "Light" which shines the way for others to have the FREEDOM and LIBERTY to enjoy LIFE, LIBERTY, and the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS, and as our history has shown, this country is comprised and composed of immigrants, whose diversity serves not to diminish, but to strengthen our nation.

It is apparent that a fair and equitable system of allowing fellow HUMAN BEINGS needs to be put in-place. America is not a prison, it is the Home of the brave, and the land of the free. That freedom is not attainable for some, which flies-in-the-face of what we stand-for or what is guaranteed in the Constitution. It has to be more than just words. And in this case, the word "just" has a double-narrative. I'll allow each person to define it themselves, as this right is enumerated and stated in the Constitution.

A limited-central government is often referred to as: Federalism, which is a check-and-balance to keep the central government from becoming so huge it stops working, or mire the system down in red-tape where it becomes obsolete combined with partisan-political parties.

Another great way to eliminate the oligarchical / fascist / corporatist influence upon legislators would be to make a law where giving to one person or party would be illegal, and instead requiring the Super-Pacs and donations for candidates to be placed in a "blind-and-random" single account for use by candidates running for office overseen by the Election Campaign Commission. This would help eliminate or reduce the influence money and big corporations have on our congress of the people. It is very clear that huge SuperPacs are not benefiting those who desire to run for office or serve the public good since they cannot compete against huge funding used by most politicians today.

Our system of government is based on a consent to be governed, but that consent does not and has no right to take-away any ascribed status given to subjects by G_d. That is an area which should NEVER be modified or changed. Take religion out of politics, where we have Freedom OF religion NOT FROM religion. This nation of laws was founded on that principle with the understanding that "God" or whatever your definition of "God" to be is to be respected and preserved and government has no right or privilege to change that definition.

We've strayed off the path and the blind has led the blind into a ditch. The extremes of each party have led us all over the right and left sides of a cliff, and it's time to remedy this situation and "reboot" this nation of laws into what was envisioned by our founding fathers, and ultimately God. Unless we can do this, it can only get worse.

A "True Vision;", but with the advent of the internet, would not certain changes necessitate a more modern perspective and serve to guide in changing our view? But I assume it that we have a consensus on the issue and principle of undertaking that current policy and public perceptions are flawed and skewed. The ultimate vision I have for the nation is where we eliminate social classes and races where, as one nation we are all as one people. The definitions of race and class must not exist for true equality, freedom, and liberty. Kennedy and Dr. King got us half-way, it's our job to finish it. Finally. It is the logical solution. It is the RIGHT solution. We can only honor them and our Creator, if we accomplish this successfully. With Peace, and not blood-shed.

The issue of a states' sovereignty can and will be always an issue, but a state has the right to secede, or withdraw, from the union. That state can "go-it-alone" if not separated by geographical barriers or borders, if so, then it's citizens would move to a more equal state to pursue their vision of "liberty and freedom" for deciding their own fate, or the people left in that state could run for office and change the law.

THIS NOTION of FREEDOM and LIBERTY is "our" PROVIDENCE. This is our legacy. This is our inheritance. Our duty.

Don't you see? The states were intentionally designed as a fractal version or image of the United States, and the key to this is GOVERNED BY CONSENT or vote by the PEOPLE. It does not matter who is sovereign since we have that ascribed status given by our Creator. It's so simple and elegant in design. As G_d has given us freedom of will or choice, the same must be to the people, the plurality or congress. Then we have consensus. A more-perfect union, under G_d.

The influence Super-Pacs and Partisanship have in our nation only serves to keep an "unholy" or "ill-defined" union glued together not of liberty, freedom, or justice, but of corruption.

We just need to relearn and stop the nation from going in the wrong path. When in doubt, always take the high-road, so you can see ahead. The "All-Seeing-Eye," is not some mysterious symbol, it's the intended LOGOS, the founding fathers had for the nation. Which represents a "Light" which guides the world to true liberty and freedom. Note that I did not include democracy. Democracy is a by-product of liberty and freedom, but not a first-principle the two were meant to convey. This "Light" is separated from the "body" of the pyramid thus indicating we are held to a higher standard given by G_d. And this is our work. We'd better get busy.

These United States and the Contitution were intentionally framed to design and represent TO honor and compliment the understanding or concept that Human Beings are made in G_d's Image; and as WE THE PEOPLE, must represent it. The key to this is the accepting or resisting the state of being GOVERNED BY CONSENT or vote by ALL OF THE PEOPLE. It does not matter who is sovereign since we have that ascribed status given by our Creator. It's so simple and elegant in design. As G_d has given us freedom of will or choice, the same must be respected to the people, the plurality or congress. Then we have consensus.

WILLINGNESS TO PARTICIPATE.

Do you realize how many do not due to feeling they do not matter, their votes do not matter, thus being viewed as a non-citizen CANNOT matter? They feel as if their vote or participation makes no difference and does not matter. The ones who dissent, have an agenda usually highlighted by money and greed. All in all, the ones who are left MUST make a difference by learning and guiding this nation back to where it was meant to be heading.

We must "LIGHT" the way preserving FREEDOM and LIBERTY. WITH Justice FOR all.

A NEW ORDER OF THE AGES, OUT OF MANY, ONE

When government no longer allows participation of the people, our duty is to resist. Since the average citizen isn't allowed to participate due to lack of money, and the Fairness Doctrine being repealed which gives favor to the wealthy, that equality and freedom, to exercise liberty to do that very thing, is corrupted.

WE THE PEOPLE

And on that note, I will conclude with a famous pledge, which is more than just words:

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. And unto the republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

NOTE: To view the companion video to the above, please use this link: youtu.be...

edit on 29-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: Added Commentary following the original post, and is important to add to the original post to convey meaning.

edit on 29-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: Corrected secede.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

I just have to add a note about immigration. It is clearly written by the founders in many of their letters and in the federalist papers that they only wished immigrants who wanted to be Americans and who would enhance the country and assimilate. AAAND speak only English.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
ahahaha. I'm sorry. I read Norvus Ordo Seclorum in Dave Mustaine's voice. (the megadeth singer who called out obama for the aurora shooting.)
he says it in one of his song. also says Annuit Coeptis. which can be found along with Norvus Ordo Seclorum on the one dollar bill. which kinda just makes me wonder if that's where Megadave got the idea from...he's... something else...

ANYWAYS. good work OP! very detailed, very beautiful.
I agree. I LOVE America, not so much for what she is now, but what she stands for.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
The immigration issue [SNIP]. Where one resident of the state is legally allowed to do something and another resident in another state is not,

Stronger states rights (ie: weaker Federal control) will logically lead to states with radically different laws, sounds crazy but I think it's designed that way.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted text

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

True, but with the advent of the internet, would not certain changes necessitate a more modern perspective and serve to guide in changing our view? But I assume it that we have a consensus on the issue and principle of undertaking that current policy and public perceptions are flawed and skewed.

The ultimate vision I have for the nation is where we eliminate social classes and races where, as one nation we are all as one people. The definitions of race and class must not exist for true equality, freedom, and liberty.

Kennedy and Dr. King got us half-way, it's our job to finish it. Finally. It is the logical solution. It is the RIGHT solution. We can only honor them and our Creator, if we accomplish this successfully. With Peace, and not blood-shed.
edit on 29-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Elton

That can and will be always an issue, but a state has the right to succeed from the union. That state can "go-it-alone" if not separated by geographical borders, if so, then it's citizens would move to a more equal state to their "liberty and freedom" of deciding their own fate, or the people left in that state could run for office and change the law.

Don't you guys see? The states were intentionally designed as a fractal version of the United States, and the key to this is GOVERNED BY CONSENT or vote by the PEOPLE. It does not matter who is sovereign since we have that ascribed status given by our Creator. It's so simple and elegant in design. As G_d has given us freedom of will or choice, the same must be to the people, the plurality or congress. Then we have consensus.

The influence Super-Pacs and Partisanship only serves to keep an "unholy" or "ill-defined" union glued together not of liberty, freedom, or justice, but of corruption.

We just need to relearn and stop the nation from going in the wrong path. When in doubt, always take the high-road, so you can see ahead. The "All-Seeing-Eye," is not some mysterious symbol, it's the intended LOGOS, the founding fathers had for the nation. Which represents a "Light" which guides the world to true liberty and freedom. Note that I did not include democracy. Democracy is a by-product of liberty and freedom, but not a first-principle the two were meant to convey. This "Light" is separated from the "body" of the pyramid thus indicating we are held to a higher standard given by G_d. And this is our work. We'd better get busy.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
reply to post by timetothink

True, but with the advent of the internet, would not certain changes necessitate a more modern perspective and serve to guide in changing our view? But I assume it that we have a consensus on the issue and principle of undertaking that current policy and public perceptions are flawed and skewed.

The ultimate vision I have for the nation is where we eliminate social classes and races where, as one nation we are all as one people. The definitions of race and class must not exist for true equality, freedom, and liberty.

Kennedy and Dr. King got us half-way, it's our job we finished it. Finally. It is the logical solution. It is the RIGHT solution.

I dig your vision and I do not disagree with it, I just think that we have a few stages left before we get there. I suspect that there will be a growing movement in the USA to increase the power of states and decrease the power of the Federal gov't which would lead to the variation of laws we mentioned... I would think the pendulum will swing back and forth a few times before we try anything much different from what we have now (but I hope I am wrong).

I don't think I am a pessimist, but I know that what I said is not giving us as much credit as I could.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Elton

We're late and haven't done our jobs:

The states were intentionally designed as a fractal version of the United States, and the key to this is GOVERNED BY CONSENT or vote by the PEOPLE. It does not matter who is sovereign since we have that ascribed status given by our Creator. It's so simple and elegant in design. As G_d has given us freedom of will or choice, the same must be to the people, the plurality or congress. Then we have consensus.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Elton

ELTON, my friend, you are exactly what we need to be like in our nation.

WILLINGNESS TO PARTICIPATE.

Do you realize how many do not due to feeling or being a non-citizen. They feel as if their vote or participation makes no difference and does not matter. The ones who dissent, have an agenda usually highlighted by money and greed. All in all, the ones who are left MUST make a difference by learning and guiding this nation back to where it was meant to be heading.

We must "LIGHT" the way preserving FREEDOM and LIBERTY. WITH Justice FOR all.

A NEW ORDER OF THE AGES, OUT OF MANY, ONE

When government no longer allows participation of the people, our duty is to resist. Since the average citizen isn't allowed to participate due to lack of money, and the Fairness Doctrine being repealed which gives favor to the wealthy, that equality and freedom, to exercise liberty to do that very thing, is corrupted.

WE THE PEOPLE.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

audentus fortuna ouvat

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by alexs

Indeed...and we must be so bold...

new topics

top topics

join