It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Base Found In Himalayas Of India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The video below talks about the coverup by both the Indian & Chinese Government who knows about the possible UFO base in the Himalayan region.

Seems like an airplane passenger managed to take a video clip of a Ufo that is flying closer to the airplane window in the Himalayan Region.

Alien Invaders Of The Himalayas - In the below video, they talk about the Dropas & the Han tribes.

I also came across a fascinating news article that talks about UFO bases in the Himalayan Mountains of India.

www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

edit on 29-8-2012 by johnisonline because: Added A New Video Link To The Post

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
CGI

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The original source for that article is the Weekly World News

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
you reckon there are aliens or humans running the base? Secret US technology? I can understand US having base there but why would Aliens have a base there.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
What a gigantic misleading title. Oh, and your video is clearly CGI. Move alone people.
edit on 29/8/12 by Thain Esh Kelch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Planet Gootan?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yep definetely Gootan ships.
And certainly not one from their battleship class.
????

I'm trying, my new poster friend,
that's some crazy snip right there.

S and F for originality.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This isnt recent rumour or UFO hype.There is a part of the mountains between China, and India, which neither it seems is anxious to get too possessive over...This area has a history of sightings and local ledgends to boot which predate Roswell for sure.....
The Himalayas may be a perfect place for such a base for offworld people.
I heard of this years back, but info is hard to get from that far away us......
thanks

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm sorry but wow, that first video. . .
you can't be serious.

"Oh that's a Classic Goolan ship"....

Can I get one of these?

I'm not hating on the idea, sure enough that region may be an alien hot spot because of the secluded topography. It's just, the editing was so bad, and the quotes were even worse. Nothing about that would ever seem credible, at least not with this presentation quality.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by johnisonline

If you believe in UFO's and government knowledge of them it is not too much of a stretch to imagine bases on the planet where they frequent or land without drawing attention to themselves. They'd want to stay far from people on cell phones or with access to cameras, but no fear of primitive peoples and remote areas.

I have heard from many different accounts there are bases all over the planet and on the dark side of the moon. I remember some mention of Mt Shasta, the Himalayans would be a logical spot, the Antarctic, Arctic Poles, Greenland. Norway, usually they are remote inhospitable and uninhabitable locations.

I haven't even read the story/ watched the vids yet. Just skimming the replies to see the buzz. Know-it-alls trying to impress peeps. You can't fool them! Suffer the fools. Like you have a choice right?
Someone mentions the Weekly World News as an original source for the story. Makes me remember that in the 60's and 70's the government was leaking actual UFO encounters in newspapers such as the Enquirer knowing people would not take it seriously and quickly lose interest. This should be entertaining at least and who knows, might be some truth to it.

So thanks for posting. I'll decide if it's plausible, sounds possible or maybe a hoax after diving into it but already it beats the headlines lately. This is what I'm here for. Much more than for the insignificant news, pet peeves or the political garbage I've seen posted lately
edit on 29-8-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Speaking of weekly world news, they are really hot on a certain crazy story i have just been seeing lately. It's not just wwn though, it's on so many sites I'm surprised I never came across it before... especially on ATS.

I'd love to post links but I'm having net problems right now.

I know wwn is not reliable but what piques my interest is the mention of a "UN panel for Extraterrestrial Life" or some-such. It keeps mentioning a couple of doctors but I can't recall names. I think one is Mallery and the other might be Begley or something close. I'm just wondering if there is really such a panel.

Ok, so here's how it goes... There are Gootans and Zeebans invading earth. I've heard about an immanent invasion on this site plenty of times but not by the "Gootans"....okkkaaay. The Zeebans are supposed to be the good guys who just abduct a few people from cruise liners.

Now don't get me wrong, anyone who has ever read many of my posts might have read that I fully believe in ETs and identify myself as a contactee...PLUS, Why haven't they been mining the crap out of the Himalayas like they ruin everything else? I've had a few experiences that lead me to believe something may be there, but who can be certain... on top of the fact that it's probably dangerous right now for ANYONE to be certain so long as the government is being so childish about the cover up of ETs.

I've got some wild thoughts on all this.

US not cooperating with ETs. They screwed it all up. First on the list.
ETs being hard for allies to control. Hard to kill. Now we've got a stupid Zombie conspiracy. Seriously, check out the word on the "Raphaim" Some in disinfo are saying they are Angels of the Dead.
ETs position themselves in other locations promising to dismantle evil Western cabal decades ago after giving up on trying to play nice with elite cabal.
Chinas government has gone through many changes internally since their civil war. Elite cabal try and fail to control their determination to overcome, but still has it's foot in the door... obviously.
China and India cooperating on this issue of the Himalayas??? Weird. Neither are mining the crap out of it???
In involvement in Afghanistan Cabal tries to get better access into caverns in Himalayas but I guess it's not good enough and they need to go further west with it... causing all sorts of trouble anywhere near there that they can.
So called US government involved people keep popping up trying to say that ETs are rumored to be involved in non-allied countries. Listen to Clifford Stone talk about ETs in VN decades ago. Syria has been mentioned. South Pacific Islands have been mentioned A LOT... which we just so happened to test over two dozen nukes on in decades past. I could go on but I haven't committed all this to memory and like I said... trouble with connection. You can do a search on this. I'm surprised they aren't directly calling ETs terrorists at this point.

I have mentioned this before. I think the elite is a little paranoid and sometimes it seems they are trying to prevent a worldwide revolution against them by involving any country they can in their corruption and are secretly trying to track down a select group of non-humans who could greatly assist in their undoing/ consider them "weapons"/ have allegedly held them captive/ have taken tech from them and know what they are dealing with.

but then again, I fully admit that most of this I can't make heads or tails of. Sometimes it seems like "both sides of the coin" if you know what I'm saying. I've even considered that they are song writers who taunt the cabal with rock n roll... so really, spin the wheel, throw the dice... It's just a damn guessing game at this point and maybe it's just meant to drive some of us crazy.

Just another reason why these assholes have got it coming, those who are sitting on all this classified stuff.

Seriously, they certainly aren't doing anyone any favors, do not OWN the truth and have got it coming!

If they had any brains in their heads they go ahead and spill the beans because the subject isn't going away and the more they hide what they DO know, the guiltier they appear.

edit on 29-8-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Second video is from the known hoaxmeister....xxDonutzxx

First one is full of unsubstantiated claims and fantasy.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The link you provided was interesting:
www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

I highly recommend watching the second video, it gets into the story of the Dropa, now that is interesting.

I've heard a WONDERFUL story about the dropa and how it is one of the best ancient ufo stories I've ever heard.

I highly recommend looking into it. A professor gets exiled for translated a round stone ancient tablet that tells of a small group of aliens from a different planet coming to earth. I heard a bunch of stories but there is something very special about the Dropas!
edit on 29-8-2012 by thetiler because: spelling and additional thought

new topics

top topics

join