It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Said ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Heck .. Ellen Barkin wants everyone at the GOP convention DEAD! :shk:
Idiots come out everywhere in an election cycle ...

ZOMG WOW!

Since there are African Americans attendees participating at the GOP convention, I allege and generally confirm that Barkin is being blatantly racist with that statement! This can only mean one thing. All democrats are racist. This totally confirms my world view. I always knew I was right!

Originally posted by newcovenant
Once you truly accept diversity and love your fellow man regardless of his color or economic condition you graduate to the Democrats.

Hook, line sinker.

edit on 29-8-2012 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Ben81

Ron Paul supporters do have class and big hearts
and would have never do that to a black person

You can't really make a statement like that.

Ron Paul supporters aren't special...there are all types inside the Paul crowd.

I agree. It is insulting to the rest of, well, everyone to say that a specific group would never (insert immoral behavior). It is, quite frankly, arrogant to assume one belongs to certain demographic that is the paragon of morality.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm sure there were many CNN reporters and staff there...why single out a camera operator for their outburst instead of a reporter???

I just think you and others are desperately trying to make this about anything except race...because I think people don't want to admit that we still live in a world where disgusting racism like this exist. So instead of just calling it out...you and others will try to make excuses for it.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
RNC Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Said ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

An attendee at the Republican National Convention in Tampa on Tuesday allegedly threw nuts at a black camerawoman working for CNN and said “This is how we feed animals” before being removed from the convention, a network official confirmed to TPM.

The CNN official declined to confirm specific details ... In a written statement, CNN addressed the matter but divulged few details: “CNN can confirm there was an incident ..

Now that I'm re-reading this story .... I have a few questions (which no one can answer I'm sure).

- "ALLEGEDY" this was 'alleged' to have happend. The CNN camerawoman says it happened. But it's still ALLEGED. Meaning .. not confirmed through any neutral sources. Right??

- CNN, which is left wing, made the claim at a right wing convention. Do they have any kind of agenda for making up something false?

- If this happened, then why did CNN 'DECLINE TO CONFIRM SPECIFIC DETAILS'?? They only state that there was an 'incident'. So if it really happened, why not confirm what exactly happened??

- So we really don't know if this happened, as claimed by CNN, or not.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I wonder if CNN planted the person who threw peanuts at their camera woman to obviously make the RNC attendees look racist? Just a thought as anything is possible in politics and since this is a conspiracy website

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I just think you and others are desperately trying to make this about anything except race...

Where EXACTLY did I do that? No where. I asked the simple question .... was it about race or was it about CNN - which is left wing?? Using your logic I could easily turn this around and say that you, and others, are desperately trying to make this about race when it could be about race or it could be about left/right wing politics or it could be about someone simply being a nutter.

because I think people don't want to admit that we still live in a world where disgusting racism like this exist.

And how .. exactly ... is asking the question 'was it because she was black or because she worked for left wing CNN?' somehow denying that there is racism in the world? :shk: Don't be absurd.

So instead of just calling it out...you and others will try to make excuses for it.

I made no excuses for anything. Stop telling lies and deflecting. I asked a valid question.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

U
S
A
U
S
A
U
S
A
edit on 29-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
But anyways, anyone who is trying to say that it was because she was from CNN is delusional. This was the GOP convention, home of the birthers.

Black people are commonly referred to as monkeys/animals and anything less than human....camera people aren't.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Interesting video. And yes, he's right. Our president should be an American. Unlike old Barry. One who doesn't fake his birth certificate. I still don't believe this "alleged" racism bit toward a CNN cameraman. Out of all people... a cameraman? Pfffft. I do not buy it one bit. The story in my opinion is absolute BS with no fact of any racism that took place at all. "Alleged" does not equal proof.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Where EXACTLY did I do that? No where. I asked the simple question .... was it about race or was it about CNN - which is left wing??

I am pretty sure that when you single out and call a lone black person an animal it is about race, not their job as cameraman for a "left wing media outlet".

No one calls me "cracker or peckerwood" when i talk about supporting democrats.

Using your logic I could easily turn this around and say that you, and others, are desperately trying to make this about race when it could be about race or it could be about left/right wing politics or it could be about someone simply being a nutter.

Ya, well when you bring up historical and contemporary examples about liberals being called "animals" as a term of slur en mass, then be my guest to correct me.
edit on 29-8-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
But anyways, anyone who is trying to say that it was because she was from CNN is delusional.

From the left wing cheerleader who says all republicans have 'low IQs'.

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
I am pretty sure that when you single out and call a lone black person an animal it is about race,

Maybe. Maybe not. That's why I ask the question.
But the fact remains that it is only an 'ALLEGED" incident.
One that even CNN refused to specify what supposedly happened with it.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

From the left wing cheerleader who says all republicans have 'low IQs'.

Not true. I said republican politicians generally have low IQs.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Ron Paul supporters do have class and big hearts
and would have never do that to a black person

You can't really make a statement like that.

Ron Paul supporters aren't special...there are all types inside the Paul crowd.

I dont buy that sorry
the Ron Paul supporter are special and far from violent and rude
they just want justice and the truth without violence
they want a real President not a president that have 250 millions in his account
and his lying everything he speak .. at least Obama look more professional when he lie
because he can smile like the joker
did you listen to Romney speech in Israel .. 1 hrs of why Israel is go great

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You've read Ron Pauls newsletters, right?

heheheheuheuhu

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Liberals are animals

Blacks are animals
Notice the difference in results on the name calling.

"Liberals are animals" is hardly a term thrown around as a insult. It is clear, that when you talk about a black person as if they are an animal, then the contemporary meaning is an insult based on race.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

- "ALLEGEDY" this was 'alleged' to have happend. The CNN camerawoman says it happened. But it's still ALLEGED. Meaning .. not confirmed through any neutral sources. Right??

Yes...allegedly because they only have witness accounts...they don't have video of it. The RNC has released a statement confirming the incident and that two people were removed from the convention over it.

- CNN, which is left wing, made the claim at a right wing convention. Do they have any kind of agenda for making up something false?

CNN is left wing??? MSNBC is left wing...CNN is more central if you ask me.

CNN didn't report this, CNN only responded to inquires by other media to confirm there was an incident. You are trying to make this as something CNN broke as a story...you are trying really really hard to deny this.

- If this happened, then why did CNN 'DECLINE TO CONFIRM SPECIFIC DETAILS'?? They only state that there was an 'incident'. So if it really happened, why not confirm what exactly happened??

Because CNN probably doesn't want to cause any controversy with the RNC...they want to continue to cover the Convention and if they start acting like a tabloid the RNC may limit their access. Plus, this is a employee issue...I'm sure it is something they want to deal with internally first before turning the camerawomen who was attacked a headline.

- So we really don't know if this happened, as claimed by CNN, or not.

You are obviously not reading the story...CNN hasn't claimed anything happened. Eye witnesses made all the claims and other media sources broke the story. When CNN was contacted, they just confirmed there was an incident.

And again...the RNC HAS CONFIRMED THIS HAPPENED.

“Two attendees tonight exhibited deplorable behavior. Their conduct was inexcusable and unacceptable. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated."

Why are you trying so hard to deny this???
edit on 29-8-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
I wonder if CNN planted the person who threw peanuts at their camera woman to obviously make the RNC attendees look racist? Just a thought as anything is possible in politics and since this is a conspiracy website

Yeah...just a thought.

But apparently this thought only occurs in people on the right who are trying to deny this happened.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Liberals are animals

Blacks are animals
Notice the difference in results on the name calling.

"Liberals are animals" is hardly a term thrown around as a insult. It is clear, that when you talk about a black person as if they are an animal, then the contemporary meaning is an insult based on race.

Oh...but you forgot to google "CNN workers are animals".

Because you know that is such a common phrase that is used all the time.

I just don't get the people trying to deny this...first they tried to deny it was about race...now they are just flat out denying that it ever happened.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Oh...but you forgot to google "CNN workers are animals".

Ah yes, I did consider googling it. Since CNN workers = liberal, I thought it may have been a practice of redundancy.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So in the thread about the Muslims prayers at the Democrat thing people are demanding proof it's a official event and sanctioned by the DNC or whatever and since there isn't any, they don't mind.

Yet in here, something has 'allegedly' happened, and no one can prove what happened other than 'eye witnesses', and people are all up in arms immediately once someone cries racist?

edit on 29-8-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join