It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC Attendee Allegedly Threw Nuts At Black CNN Camerawoman, Said ‘This Is How We Feed Animals’

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2

I gave you the best example you can find, "rainbow jane"

???

Do a google if you need to.

RNC this is how we feed animinals was staged proof

???

It was planned and staged to propogate an ideal against people she/they hated in an attempt to paint an adversary in a bad light and drum up public sympathy.

???

And guess what?????

?????

It was proven to be faked and staged.

???

So, you need to regroup and assert that yes, this stuff can be proven.

??? things that didn't happen cant be proven to have not happened. Since there is never any evidence of something that never took place.

But the point is simple, it's quite possible it was staged by cnn.

???

Even more so if it was staged.

"If"? You just said it "was" staged.

So, rainbow jane, what a putz...right?

?? what is with the weird nickname?
edit on 30-8-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender

Remember the media and / or paparazi are the ones instead of helping would rather film or photograph you in agony in a car wreck, especialy if you are a celebrity, or film you ending your life from a burning building, then someone else,and another and another etc.etc.
The media are animals, the worst kind of animal, one that will manipulate and lie to you to serve its own means,or someone elses.

That is a lie and you know it! I'm a producer for one of our local channels and we would much rather shoot a story
of heroism, generosity, compassion or a life being saved by our local fire dept., cops or ordinary citizens.

We shoot what ever is happening in our community. It's called NEWS. Our viewers expect nothing less and we are fair and balanced. Painting the media with such broad brush shows much more about the painter than the media.

We have come to expect this type of derision and it usually comes from those with an agenda.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Blimey... and this was at a convention... imagine what they do away from the cameras!!

Some things should be kept inside you.... if you think this way or that.... but obviously this guy didn't seem to care where he was....

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Ima think outside the box a moment. Because we all know that TPTB like playing the racist game, pinning one race vs another.

Things to consider

Possible liberal
CNN Camera woman who happens to be black.
CNN Camera woman
CNN camera
CNN

Did anyone wonder at the possibility that maybe he was referring to CNN because of all the Media coverup and corruption?

Im not saying what he did was right, either way the woman is still a human being, however one must look at the possibility that the anger was not directed at her race but rather at the mainstream media.

Does anyone truly know why he did what he did? All I see was someone who happen to throw nuts, and said "This is how we feed animals" where does it say anything about race?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Three Days and Thirteen Pages.

And people are STILL trying to defend this Racist behavior?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

Because it is pretty stupid to plan the convention in southern Florida during the height of hurricane season.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
She gave an interview...

It was a racist attack.....the apologists on this thread make me a little ill...here is hoping they are shrinking in number.

mije.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
Bubble? I count nothing as proof unless it's 100% provable. No he - said, she - said crap. I don't care what either side says. Until they prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt to me, it makes no difference - it's just a story.

With respect, you seem to do that based on your own belief. In this thread alone you have said how Obama is not American and that he has a fake birth certificate for which there is nothing like - and I mean nothing like - 100% proof. I guess proof is in the eye of the beholder isn't it?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Rubicant13
Bubble? I count nothing as proof unless it's 100% provable. No he - said, she - said crap. I don't care what either side says. Until they prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt to me, it makes no difference - it's just a story.

And yet...you think Obama wasn't born in America....where is the proof of that???

Shouldn't try to play the "I require proof" game when you have just outed yourself as a Birther in this very thread.

Ahhh, I should have known you'd beat me to it

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted.

If not, it's worth a read.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ames/

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The two Nut Hurlers have been Identified!!!!!! Alert!!!

Sandra Fluke, Debbie Wasserman Schultz crash GOP convention

dailycaller.com...

Cheers!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
The two Nut Hurlers have been Identified!!!!!! Alert!!!

Sandra Fluke, Debbie Wasserman Schultz crash GOP convention

dailycaller.com...

Cheers!!

That is a lie.

No where in that article did it say that Fluke and Wasserman were the nut hurlers.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

No!! It was a joke hence my
Happy August 30! Its crack a joke on ATS day!!!! Silly!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Mod-Note:

Please get back on topic. All off-topic posts henceforth will be removed.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Reporters are called "vultures", "bottom feeders" and sometimes specifically "animals". Yes, it's rarer than blacks being called animals but negative stereotypes against blacks have existed for far longer. Either way the guy's an asshole, but it's a whole other level of sinister, disgusting, prejudiced behavior to be a racist asshole, and without more context I'm not going to assume this was racially motivated.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

You have a point... it could have been targeted at CNN 'this is how we feed animals' part... the animals being those who work at CNN not the actual woman behind the Camera.... a valid point.

Maybe she was the closest to him as he threw the nuts plus she does the camera work for CNN!

I dunno.... you think if it were a white woman behind he camera that he would still have thrown nuts??

edit on 30-8-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join