It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mormons can't be trusted in public office. Case example

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
You see there are two kinds of people who practice extreme theology that can't be trusted in public office

One is a Mormon and this is why...

The other is a Scientologist of course. There are not much difference in their respective priorities concerning loyalty.

If Romney was asked, if he had to chose between his loyalty to his religion or to the American people, what would he choose?

He A would lie and say the American people or deflect the question. B. he would chose the loyalty to his church leaders. The man does not believe in the separation of church and state after all.

They are extremists, and I'm sick of people claiming if you don't fully accept Mormons as everyday people you are then deemed a bigot. So I am, just like I am deemed a bigot against extreme Muslims. Lets face it. Mormonism is an extreme form of Christianity, and they have no business ever being considered for any public office, or trusted with economic wealth. Yeah, you can isolate people economically in America from buying, selling and trading or even owning property. We can pass a constitutional amendment discriminating against certain theologies and philosophies., and it's about high time we start economically and politically neutralizing Mormons before they takeover America. Many levelheaded and mainstream people believe they are more dangerous than the Red's 60 years ago. You should too before it's too late.
God Bless America! America, people who place America, the American people, above all.

edit on 28-8-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: because: of video loading issues.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well label me a "Bigot" as well, I don't trust any public servant who relies on theology to judge the public.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Yeats because: Edit ti change the term "theocrasy" to theology.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Another reason why we can't trust Mormons, their Freemasonic practices...
nowscape.com...

And they have a "White Horse Propecy" where a learned elder becomes president and saves the constitution in it's dying days...
www.utlm.org...

www.redpillfactory.com

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Yeats

You mean theology, but that's what we would have if Romney becomes president, a Mormon theocracy. People are scared of the threat of sharia law being practiced in America, but we should all be more concerned with Mormon doctrine taking over the USG, and its cult loyalties recreating America in the image of Utah without the constraints of the federal government that keep the Mormons somewhat in check. If these people are left to run wild, it will be the end of America as we know it.

Sound the alarm the Mormons are coming, the Mormons are coming.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RedPillFactory

That's right, Joe Smith thought there should be no separation between fraternity and worship.

The Temple of Yahweh is powerful and should never be incorporated with religious practices unless Salmon's Temple is reconstructed and the true Jewish Temple is understood fully by its faithful. Charity and opportunity to all equally.

Mormon's practice Babylonism. Greed based wholly upon exploitative profits for only them the few on the exploitations of the many.
edit on 28-8-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: typo

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by Yeats

You mean theology, but that's what we would have if Romney becomes president, a Mormon theocracy. People are scared of the threat of sharia law being practiced in America, but we should all be more concerned with Mormon doctrine taking over the USG, and its cult loyalties recreating America in the image of Utah without the constraints of the federal government that keep the Mormons somewhat in check. If these people are left to run wild, it will be the end of America as we know it.

You are correct, thank you for the correction.

I am already pretty special when I wear normal undergarments....just wait until I get my magical underwear.

edit on 28-8-2012 by Yeats because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Sweet!

You just discovered a religious group that we can mock without getting into trouble!

Just substitute your title with... Jews, Muslims, or Christians and see how far you get!

Mormons?
Yeah, they are pretty bad... with all their family values and such.
They are the ones we should target!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
Sweet!
You just discovered a religious group that we can mock without getting into trouble.

Nah! You can mock any of them...it called freedom of speech. Try it, more fun than you can imagine.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Point being?
You are getting a republican goverment seriously bent on sending womens rights back 250 years or so.....
A goverment who owns their reproductive capacities.....
And they aint all mormons believe me...theys holey rolleys......!
Now theys the scarey ones.....
The Mormons are just a little brainwashed is all.....so was Mc Cain.....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Lets face it. Mormonism is an extreme form of Christianity

Mormonism is not, nor has it ever been any form of christianity at all. They don't even believe Jesus is the physical incarnation of our God, the Word made flesh, they believe he is another lesser type god to be worshipped which is idolatry.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Mormonism is not, nor has it ever been any form of christianity at all. They don't even believe Jesus is the physical incarnation of our God, the Word made flesh, they believe he is another lesser type god to be worshipped which is idolatry.

i would agree with your summation...

But I am agnostic, so what do I know?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Sweet!

You just discovered a religious group that we can mock without getting into trouble!

Just substitute your title with... Jews, Muslims, or Christians and see how far you get!

Mormons?
They are the ones we should target

Ya, What is up with the Hate Speech? Is it allowed here on ATS?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
How about this...... LOL

edit on 29-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

They say in the OP video..."the mormon wives are like the Stepford wives. Okay I get it now. Maybe that's why it's such as popular church." LOL sounds like fun!. yum

edit on 29-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I've know a LOT of Mormon families, and I can tell you, it's true. The women and wives are a lot like the Stepford Wives, almost to the point of being creepy. They seem really happy though...

Most of the single younger Mormon girls in their twenties that I've met or been involved with are kind of... how should I say, slutty? Not a lot of single girls past their twenties as they tend to marry pretty quick.

I think that's how it's spread so much. I've known several guys that have converted to being Mormon in order to marry their girlfriends. Finding a girl these days who puts out, but also treats their men like gold is a very, very rare thing. So a lot of guys end up marrying Mormon girls, convert to being Mormon, have kids which are raised Mormon, hence perpetuating and expanding the number of Mormons around.

I'm not religious at all so their beliefs don't bother me as I think all religions are equally silly. But if you want a girl that treats you like the most important thing in the world but also isn't a prude, get a Mormon girl. Their families are usually pretty large and also pretty close and the people seem like good folks.

Just my experience... you mileage may vary.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yeats

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by Yeats

You are correct, thank you for the correction.

I am already pretty special when I wear normal undergarments....just wait until I get my magical underwear.

edit on 28-8-2012 by Yeats because: (no reason given)

And the most scary part of their theocracy is that they don't consider it a sin to rob non Mormons just their own. They are identical to Gypsies in their skewed morals, morals that are based upon, "Hooray for us and to hell with everyone else."

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Sweet!

Mormons?
They are the ones we should target!

Your comparisons are out of context. Scientology would have comparative relevance for example, or maybe an extreme form of Muslim belief system.
edit on 29-8-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: of quote box issues.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Technically you are correct. However they promote themselves as a form of Christianity. Within the whole they are they based on objective analysis by consensus (meaning based on popular perceptions) an extreme, out of the mainstream, form of Christianity.

Obama for example is a mainstream Christian.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeknoevil

Sweet!

Mormons?
They are the ones we should target

Ya, What is up with the Hate Speech? Is it allowed here on ATS?

So people cannot have an opinion on any belief system that belongs to someone else without it being called hate speech? If so, you know that's called fascism.

edit on 29-8-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
r2d246 & James1982 have you seen this commercial?

Ann Romney wants to give a puppy away to her new neighbors,

But you have to get bundled with Mitt's rob your 401k all over again like in 2008 economic plan first.

All for Wall Street and non for main Street.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Obama for example is a mainstream Christian.

Obama is a muslim, he's admitted it himself and he quotes crap from Quran like i read articles off yahoo news everytime i get on my computer. Children of muslim fathers are born muslim in their religion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join