It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666, NWO, Aliens and You!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by DaesDaemar

what if they want a large amount of "christians" and "skeptics" to deny the mark of the beast.,., and those people are pretty much gureented to be sacrificed by being excluded from the new and necessary society?

all the while the new society with the mark of the beast is swell and sweet and not too shabby?

It's a possibility, depends who is truly behind the bible. It may be the Word of God, but could have been twisted by man under the influence of Satan. All depends on your beliefs I guess.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by DaesDaemar

Originally posted by dayve

In phase one (control), the NWO will hoax an alien invasion of Earth (not much of a source). Why they would do this is simple, fear. The plan is to create such panic within the populations of Earth that the people will come to accept any and all restrictions placed on them in order to counter this threat.

Its naive people like you who will be the first to die if something like this was to happen.... If their is an invasion i bet you it wont be by us and it wont be hoaxed... Unless we get invaded by China or somethin like that, which is possible...

How is that I am naive? Because I see a possibility that you do not? I will be nowhere near any of it when it happens, so doubtful that I will be among the first to die.

Do not presume to know me or my intentions, concentrate on yourself.

Naive people believe everything they hear from unreliable sources. Alot of idiots think the moon landing was a hoax, 911 was staged and their is a cloaked planet called 'Nibiru' along with reptilians... And now this bs... It wouldn't sound any dumber if you said you actually believed in Santa Clause

So you would rather swallow every bit of news you hear through the MSM and their reliable sources? That too could be called naive. Having an open mind is not being naive, it's merely considering all possibilities.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Reading your thread reminded me of the show Battle Star Galactica.....Just the ideas in your thread have crossed my mind before too, along with many other scenarios available in the world of probabilities and possibilities...

I have decided that I cannot live in fear of these things anymore. The energy outgoing is too much for me. We can never truly know our future or what the future holds...

The way the world is now, I would not be surprised at anything! People are starting to wake up to all the horrors of reality. Living in a matrix of cultural insanity is in itself; insanity! People need to open their third eyes and truly awaken!

Nice first thread, it was easy to read and entertaining.

Peace and Light

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

Reading your thread reminded me of the show Battle Star Galactica.....Just the ideas in your thread have crossed my mind before too, along with many other scenarios available in the world of probabilities and possibilities...

I have decided that I cannot live in fear of these things anymore. The energy outgoing is too much for me. We can never truly know our future or what the future holds...

The way the world is now, I would not be surprised at anything! People are starting to wake up to all the horrors of reality. Living in a matrix of cultural insanity is in itself; insanity! People need to open their third eyes and truly awaken!

Nice first thread, it was easy to read and entertaining.

Peace and Light

Thank you. I'm not trying to cause fear at all, just trying to help people see possibilities. This may never happen, but it hurts no-one to be aware. Unfortunately reality is full of horrors, but try to see through them, look for the good and stay strong.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have read multiple theories on a faked alien invasion and I gotta say this makes alotta sense, especially considering you had to rush it.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corporate Providence
I have read multiple theories on a faked alien invasion and I gotta say this makes alotta sense, especially considering you had to rush it.

Now that I've started, I will do a lot more research into and hopefully bring a forward a better, more encompassing, theory.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Are you not confusing the 144,000 Virgin Jewish Men whom God will mark in their forehead with his mark and will be put on earth during the pouring out of the Wrath of God to preach the Gospel . This would be after the mark of the beast is forced on all men rich or poor. Those are two different people .
The Mark of the Beast is the mark Satan puts on his people . And yes Digital Angel proposes to instal that RFID between the thumb and the index finger where it would be better protected and inserted quickly with out leaving a mark on your face .

There is no reason to preach the gospel to people when God is pouring His wrath out. The mark has been enforced. Those who have accepted and those who have not are now set apart from each other. Their fate is sealed. The preaching of the Word of God will no longer take place.

I repeat - there is no reason to preach the gospel to a people whose fate is sealed.

And for the other who claims that the number of the beast might be interpreted 616, you're way out of line. The Holy Bible does not leave any room for debate here. It is written that the number is the number of a man; six hundred three-score and six. Three-score is 60..... Not 10.

And for the one who is attempting to use an online calculator to determine the "antichrist", are you joking? Inanimate objects are not men! As it is written, the number is the number of a MAN. How many people actually went and looked at the link to my post for further information?

Thank you OP, for acknowledging that you are checking it out. It is very wise to continue in your research for sure.

And as well, just to make another mention; I agree with the posters that say the story does seem to correlate with Battlestar Galactica. It's very interesting because I said this very same thing to yet another person who was telling me some things that they know...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

How many people actually went and looked at the link to my post for further information?

For those of you who hunger for meat and not milk, check out Tarzan's link along with The Word of G-d. The prophecies are astounding and very revealing. We are living in those times. The Bible is filled with testimoy to that fact. It will open your eyes in a way that will bring much understanding.

Battlestar Galactica would be a very primitve version of the biological technology that the Nefilim have. It would be like comparing kindergarden to someone with 20 PhD's. The world won't be ready for what they are bringing here.

The majority of the planet will cave in and accept their dominion. A very small percentage will STAND by the Truth and our FATHER in HEAVEN and LORD YEHESHUAH, but there will be much blood nonetheless because many who don't believe will still reject the Beast and die for it.

The world will be terrorized when it happens and in a world wide state of shock. The world powers will have crippled the world with the control of all resources, food, oil and everything we need to survive. With the fear of starvation through so many catastrophes and controlled disasters the world will be ripe for the next phase.

When the Nefilim and fallen enter our world it will be under the guise of saviourship and the world will believe it because at that point the world will be falling apart and amidst dire wars. They will reserve their ominous giant biological technology for the moment that they have the world. Then and only then will they bring it in. They come first with the technology to create miracles, at least that is what they will look like and the world at large will utterly sink themselves into buying it all. Then they will execute their true technology to enter this world and bring it to our earth. By then it will be too late for the majority of the entire population.

There will be so many deceptions that many 'believers' will fall and believe what they see. They have had millenium to plot out their agenda and they have great understanding as to our sleeping ways and the great veil that shield's mankind from seeing the truth through complacency and the limitations of this seemingly 'normal' existance. They have mastered much in the art of lying and concealing.

This isn't for a while yet but it is soon coming relatively.

edit on 29-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Obviously I also need to research Battlestar Galactica

@Tarzan - I did read your link and it was very informative, the search for truth continues.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
isnt that what project blue beam is all about?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Project blue beam is man's antiquated version which they already have been using. Nothing compared to what the Nefilim have.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I've been seeing a lot of these predictions of fake alien attacks lately. Last month, several people were claiming that an "alien" spaceship was going to land at the Olympics and that was going to be the start.

My question to you OP is simple, and the same one that I posed to the others:

What evidence is there of this faked alien contact?

I've heard people mention that aliens are being shown in the media more, but you know they have been there since the 1950s, it's nothing new. On top of this there are not even rumors of advanced or even multi-celled alien life being detected anywhere in mainstream science. Other than SETI and a few other leaps of faith, our efforts currently as a species regarding extraterrestrial life are focused upon finding bacteria-like microbes.

I am sorry, but I find this theory of fear and doom the same as most others: completely lacking in any substantive proof.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh
Your face and your hand(print). This is the mark of the beast. Biometric face and hand scans. The prophecy was expressed as a vision. Understand that a man from the age the book was written was describing the vision. He witnessed transactions being made by something identifying and authorization people by transmitting information from their hand and or "forehead"/face. No chip needed. Satan uses the misunderstanding to acclimate those who are waiting for a chip and have already accepted the mark for transactions and identification.

You accept the chip because you understand the prophecy to mean information was used through the hand of forehead being presented. Well.. biometric scans also take information presented by the hand of face. It's already happening. Just look around. It's done. You will have no bank cards in 5 years except for nostalgia and warm fuzzies from the NWO.
edit on 28-8-2012 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

Makes sense, but, how would "Christians" know not to take this mark? What is evil about using biometric scans as opposed to normal money. Wouldn't random people refuse it, due to various reasons (privacy invasion etc.) I don't see any reason for "Christians" to refuse face scans etc.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
I've been seeing a lot of these predictions of fake alien attacks lately. Last month, several people were claiming that an "alien" spaceship was going to land at the Olympics and that was going to be the start.

My question to you OP is simple, and the same one that I posed to the others:

What evidence is there of this faked alien contact?

I've heard people mention that aliens are being shown in the media more, but you know they have been there since the 1950s, it's nothing new. On top of this there are not even rumors of advanced or even multi-celled alien life being detected anywhere in mainstream science. Other than SETI and a few other leaps of faith, our efforts currently as a species regarding extraterrestrial life are focused upon finding bacteria-like microbes.

I am sorry, but I find this theory of fear and doom the same as most others: completely lacking in any substantive proof.

Hi
I've come to the conclusion about the alien presence due to statements made by past world leaders. Many have mentioned that they think it's the only thing that could unite all of humanity, so it is reasonable to assume that they would fake it for this purpose. I'm on my phone and can't link, but there is a thread on ATS full of such quotes.

As to the movies, how many of these aliens are friendly? I think it is a programming campaign to convince humanity that any visitors will be hostile. This type of programming takes time to catch on. Just my opinion, so I could be way off.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
To the OP,

I suggested this similar idea posted on 9-5-2011 @ 10:31 PM by dianashay

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"How would people take a chip or 'the mark' voluntarily?

simple, just like any other ID...that one uses to 'prove who they are' aka a birth certificate etc.

If there were an alien invasion (or even a faked one) and the supposed aliens 'look' human/exactly like us vs like lil green monsters, then we would line up for miles to PROVE we are the humans and they are the NON humans out of panic etc.

It will be similar to Obama being mocked (with threats of banishment, imprisonment) for being a supposed non-citizen...Imagine if we had to be paranoid of who is with us vs an alien species we don't trust??

People would eat that up like the burger bellies they have grown proudly like hairy warts.

Any clone movie ever written is about this scenario...of an eventual proving of which one is the real one or the 'other' by some form of evidential difference or marking.

*no one called me a 'genius'.

and the thought came to me 'in a flash' as they often do.

edit on 30-8-2012 by dianashay because: just to add a further comment.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dianashay

Thank you, I will have a look at your thread

I think that is the big thing in all of this, if they are like us and they could be anyone people will gladly take it!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I think that is the big thing in all of this, if they are like us and they could be anyone people will gladly take it!

That is easily proven....

Look at Icke *et al* followers....

they would loveeeeeeeee for the Queen, Bush family, on and on to PROVE they are human.
so this is NOT as unrealistic and far fetched as one would think.

I bet the NWO even laughs at the irony and loves DI's ideas and the results (ones that flock to his speeches or have more than an avid curiosity on the subject). Imagine the "AHA, SEE, The Govt KNOWS I am HUMAN!! I can PROVE IT are YOU??" paranoia that would occur. As they/we/the suckers all laugh proudly showing off their chips. uhhhg

lol

*also...how to prove it? DNA databases. Lets all flock there too. I mean who OWNS these places anyways?? The large Pharma? oh well who owns those, we ask?? The VERY people who want us chipped. lol, as IF they would ever get a test or who'd know if it is accurate/truth? lol.

*loved that show/series Alien Nation (the one that the main family alien guy is a cop??). Even in that fictional and imaginative scenereo (vs the treatment of aliens in the more recent District 9) the 'foreigners' were treated badly by some and not others. If anything I see the introduction of the alien-invasion/arrival subjects on television and movie form (NOT Bradbury or Roddenberry's interpretations) as testing of different ideas of testing the larger public on their opinions of and subjective analysis of their possible-reaction/solution skills or lack thereof. (?? Comment??)

Since Roswell (IF it even occurred or IF it were just a means to give the possibility/suspicion/realistic lack of skepticism on the alien-landing at a later date agenda) seems mighty suspicious as a hoax in this regard to me. Of ALL of the timeframes in history- - - WHY would aliens crash? Not only crash but possibly be shot down so easily? Whyy in the US? Why in the 40's? and no, I don't buy the 'because of nuclear weapons testing' branch of thought. It (the crash) just seems fishy enough to cause the average person to have less doubt on the subject by year 2000+. The origional broadcasting of Well's War of the Worlds was not-likely a random storyline either. Thus, Orson Welles had one of his writers, Howard Koch, rewrite the story of War of the Worlds. With multiple revisions by Welles, the script transformed the novel into a radio play. Besides shortening the story, they also updated it by changing the location and time from Victorian England to present day New England. These changes reinvigorated the story, making it more personal for the listeners. I mean c'mon, lets look at his credentials now: "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_E._Koch"

In 1943, at the request of Jack Warner of Warner Bros., Koch wrote the screenplay for Mission to Moscow (1943). The movie subsequently spawned controversy because of its positive portrayal of Joseph Stalin and the Soviet Union. After the war, Koch was fired by Jack Warner after Koch was denounced as a Communist. He was then criticized by the House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC) for his outspoken leftist political views. Koch was blacklisted by Hollywood in 1951

not sure if I have the time right now to look further to see if he is related to this bunch en.wikipedia.org... But it just makes the whole WOTW panic fiasco much more curiouser and curiouser (as Alice would say).

According to L C Vincent (for henrymakow.com) www.henrymakow.com...

A classic early example of these psy ops was the 1938 "War of the Worlds" broadcast which created "accidental" and "unfortunate" panic and hysteria throughout the United States. Listeners tuned in to what they thought was a real invasion by Martians. It was funded indirectly by the Rockefeller Foundation through the The Princeton Radio Project, and guided at every stage by members of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Greaaaaaaat, now the Rockefellers and the Rand Corp. Must they have their hands in this too? Sure, why not. Fishy indeediously (slang)!!

It just might be a no win (if majority rules) situation in my opinion IF one is unprepared and unaware of their 'game'. So, just remind people to be aware of the the scam --whether it is this idea or another, we have to keep coming up with imaginative IDEAS on HOW they could get us to line up happily like we are Walmart Xmas shoppers!! Keep your eye on the ball peeps!

Interesting quote from Vincent's page: " In 1917, Marxist John Dewey was the first political person to publicly promote the threat of an invasion from outer space when he spoke these words:

Some one remarked that the best way to unite all the nations on this globe would be an attack from some other planet. In the face of such an alien enemy, people would respond with a sense of their unity of interest and purpose." John Dewey, New York 1917.
He futher comments about Reagan's UN speech, etc etc. All of which fall in line with this particular topic. Decades later, President Ronald Reagan made a similar observation at the United Nations when he said: "In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us realize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world." - President Ronald Reagan, in a speech made to the 42nd General Assembly of the United Nations, Sept. 21, 1987 Yeah, yeah, we get it Uncle Ronnie. We are all the same to you. Same theme, different seat on the ferris wheel.

either/or, I think we are on to something.
edit on 30-8-2012 by dianashay because: to add more stuff

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by timetothink

There is only one book that explains precisely what we are going to see . The Bible . The only other book that mirrors some what the events but with its own prioraty is the Koran and it is a plagurism of the bible for Gods obvious reasons .

Just throwing in a thought about the koran and the bible. Both are similar yes? But both are also written with a large portion of texts taken from for example The book of Enoch both the greek version and the ethiopian version of it.

So there is even earlier versions of the bible that take these subjects up.

Over and out!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by rwfresh

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
First off, mods if this doesn't belong here, please move. I've searched and couldn't find this idea elsewhere, if a thread on this exists, please close.

Ok, this is my first thread, so bear with me, I'm at work and needed to get this down, so will edit it further when I have more time.

I've seen a lot of threads on here regarding the 'Mark of the Beast' and it's connection to the NWO or aliens, usually in the sense of an RFID chip or some alien technology. I have a theory (more like an idea as I have no proof) that is along these lines, but with a slightly differnet slant.

In phase one (control), the NWO will hoax an alien invasion of Earth. Why they would do this is simple, fear. The plan is to create such panic within the populations of Earth that the people will come to accept any and all restrictions placed on them in order to counter this threat.

This invasion will not be overly large, it will be a scouting force, and we will defeat it, but there will be a larger fleet 'on the way'. This will be used to bring all the nations together under the flag of the UN, who (IMO) have the resources in place to handle this situation.

Now, these aliens WILL be human in appearance or have the ability to take on human form. They must be like this for phase two (dependance) of the plan to be put into action. How do we determine who is alien and who is human? We process everyone. The people will be rounded up through a system of internment (FEMA camps?) to determine who is human. We will then be given a 'mark' or 'chip' to prove this, which (as stated in the bible) will be readily accepted by the majority of people on Earth. This is how we will get the 'Mark of the Beast'.

I'm not sure of how phase 3 (population reduction) will take place, but it would seem that the alien invasion fleet would be used to destroy major population centres worldwide in a co-ordinated strike before we humans eventually destroy them. This could happen quickly, or be a long drawn out exercise.

I expect that religion and prophesy shall also play a large role in these plans, but I'm not sure, as yet, in what context.

I'm sorry if this is rushed and somewhat erratic, but would appreciate any input and/or criticisms.

I guess you didn't see the news tonight. Facebook is the official mark of the beast technology provider. No alien invasion needed. Everyone just took the mark for fun. Nothing to worry about. FEMA camps are for those who haven't signed up yet. Once you sign up they let you go and you get 50 free spins from Lucky Slots FB app. Also, they didn't want to just waste all the energy they've put into the fake alien invasion so they are just going to make it into an "Independence day 2" movie with Will Smith AND Arnold Schwarzenegger. Probably be an alright flick. Free tickets with a face or palm scan.

wow crazy... just crazy....

Ya I could just picture this. Some major event sparks doom n gloom. As a precausion everone on the planet now has to sign up for a face book account. And people on the site already are told to identify everyone who doesn't or who resists by creating a facebook fugitive account on them detailing everything about them. That way they can track them down. And doing so you get some rewards up front and then as well when they're captured. After all they just need to be reeducated, and helped, and you'd be doing them a favor by reporting them. Then later after everyone is on there then you have to use that to buy and sell. and then later after that everyone on there gets chipped. Then send you a kit in the mail that shows you how to do it to yourself. FB-Chip and do it yourself self install kit. LOL awwwhhhh man! One never knows. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Re-Neducation!!! (simpsons)

simpsonitos.files.wordpress.com...

1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

Well, the guy is kinda right.

I mean Facebook is just the tip of the iceberg of everything you say, do and eat (and more) is what information that would be avail. to view within the chip.

Perhaps we will be an open book as such, and as the prophecy-beholders say..it could be embedded ON the face, therefore 'facebook' afterall. Biblically it would be the right hand or the head/face. We use our right hand (most of us) to use a mouse. Perhaps in the future a mouse would be obsolete and wireless because of a chip.

and as far as facebook is concerned perhaps the name of the site is a percursor and quite ironic to Z(S)uckerburg and the cronies he works for. They might find it funny, I particularly don't.
edit on 30-8-2012 by dianashay because: spelling

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join