It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666, NWO, Aliens and You!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by ImaFungi

He who accepts the Mark of the Beast denies Jesus . In the Judgment that is to come those that took the mark or worshipped the Beast have walked away from the Grace and Mercy that Jesus offered them . They will stand naked before God to give an account of their life .

I asked my question,, under the impression of the possibility that,, roman elite wrote or tampered with the bible,, and created the plan for this day and age to eventually come,,, maybe they knew it was inevitable or calculated the progression of technology and population and intelligence and what would eventually need to happen,.,.,.
what if they wrote this knowing there is know god or magic jesus to save us or anyone,, and whoever does heroically deny the mark of the beast will die sooner or later on the outside of the new civilization,.., if some calamity does take place,, maybe those who deny the mark will not be saved by the true saviors,,, the elite who followed the genius of lucifer in innovating technology and controlling physics and the elements,, to create underground chambers with stored food and seed arcs etc..

just playing devils advocate

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

nice

"For having the mark of the beast and the mark of the Lamb becomes the difference between the consciousness of the indwelling presence of the Christ and the hoped for yet not seen or known. "

the lamb is innocence incarnate,.,.,.

the beast is vicious and ruthless,..,

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

Numeric's Correlate and Confirm Truth...(IN CONTEXT)

But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.” Daniel 12:4

Example - A=6 B=12 C=18... (Base of 6 Reveals...)

Digital ID Chip=666
Bio Implant=666
Corrupt=666
Insanity=666
Horrors=666
Treacheries=666
Slaughter=666
Computer=666
False Market=666
Stubborn=666
Unruly=666
Illusion=666
Book of the Dead=666
Geneticist=666
Vaccination=666
Quarrels=666
Falling Away=666
Fallen Church=666
Hardened Heart = 666
Satan's RFID = 666
RFID Body Tag = 666
RFID Scanner = 666
Image of Satan=666
Satanic Mark=666
Satan Cult = 666
Satan's Seal = 666
Islamic Lies = 666
Sharia Laws=666 antichristcalculator.tripod.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Some of what you stated sounds an awful lot like the premise for Battle Star Galactica, the screenings for Cylons, etc.

2nd

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by rwfresh

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
reply to post by rwfresh

I'm sensing sarcasm
From what I understand, the 'Mark of the Beast' is said to be on the right hand and forehead, so unsure how facebook does this. I could be wrong...

It is. Your face and your hand(print). This is the mark of the beast. Biometric face and hand scans. The prophecy was expressed as a vision. Understand that a man from the age the book was written was describing the vision. He witnessed transactions being made by something identifying and authorization people by transmitting information from their hand and or "forehead"/face. No chip needed. Satan uses the misunderstanding to acclimate those who are waiting for a chip and have already accepted the mark for transactions and identification.

You accept the chip because you understand the prophecy to mean information was used through the hand of forehead being presented. Well.. biometric scans also take information presented by the hand of face. It's already happening. Just look around. It's done. You will have no bank cards in 5 years except for nostalgia and warm fuzzies from the NWO.
edit on 28-8-2012 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

What your saying could be true. Logically it makes sense. But I don't agree. The bible says:

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.....

So it's clearly saying "receive a mark" (not your finger prints as those are not received, that's an existing mark), and it's saying "in" . and thats' the KJV. not some modern bs version.

If it was as you say like 99% of christians would likely go along with just a hand scan or face scan because they could compare that to bible text and think "well these are not the same". I think it's an actual chip. What your saying might be one phase prior to the chip. I think the reason for a chip would be to track your every move, your every thought, and transation. Thats' the point where people are basically no longer peoeple. They're real living breathing sheeple, with no will, no soul, no humanity left in them as they completely surrender to the antichrist.

edit on 29-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

What hand do you usually hold your smartphone in? Does your phone have a camera? What do you focus on when you take a picture of yourself? Facebook did buy Face.com a biometric scanning company. Not sure what I really believe but I wanted to point this out.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Christians will be saved? From what? It is appointed to every man to die the first death . This is the passing from life in this environment we call earth where time rules our life as well as the needs of this mortal body .There are only two known men who have not died here on earth because they were taken by God . Enoch walked with God and God took him . Then Elijiah called on Godto take him out of this world . Strangly enough Elijiah was removed from this earth in a Firey Chariot of sorts . So much for aliens? Both of these men will die in the streets of Jeruselam at the Beast's hands . Thus concluding that every person will die the first death or the death of the mortal and corruptable flesh that imprisons our spirit or soul . Funny thing is that some doctors have come to the conclusion that our spirit or soul is not restricted by or directly linked to our brain .

Jesus will intercede for those who have called on his name and followed him when you face your maker at the judgement .These will not die the second death or be condemned to hell .

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
reply to post by munkey66

Unfortunately you are right. Their system works perfectly, each generation is becoming more reliant on their means of control, more persuaded by the ideals they put forward, more susceptible to the brainwashing and dumbing down. I for one will not be letting my children go through their life unaware, it's all we can do.

That is it exactly. Teach your children the true facts. The schools, religion, media, will not teach them that. Let them come up with their own conclusions but guide them toward the truth. Isn't the motto here deny ignorance?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Whats the possibility that the Romans could conceive of a sattilite ,computers , airplanes , nuclear bombs or the internet that actually facillitates the Mark of the Beast . God did make sure we would get his word .
It would be prudent for you to look at the major world changing events of the last 60 years and then read the biblical prophesies that deals with those events . Now I am talking about the CONVERGENCE of prophecy of the last days in the bible and the world events that are bringing about this NWO / Global government Banksters situation we are facing today . There are many sites that will give you chapter and verse prophecy and end time events that are converging as we speak to bring us to the Great Tribulation . .
Note that the Millennial Reign still has to happen and the 7 years of tribulation for at least 1007 years before the actual end of the world .

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Cherry0

The NWO is an Antichrist organisation . It's goal to monopolize the monetary system is to cause people to decide between Christ or the Anti- Christ. The Christians can not accept the Mark / RFID chip ?/Image of the Beast without rejecting Jesus as their Savior .Why ? Because God planned it that way. The evidence of todays information age and data gathering tells us that such a system is coming where you will be monitored every moment . The Christians will protest the Antichrist system and will be delt with , enter the FEMA Camps .

The reason I do not think mandatory chiping will be the mark of the beast is simple. What does it really say. Something about accepting the mark of the beast, not having it forced upon you.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Et's are real. We in soul are Extra Terrestrial and not of earth too. So that what we call angels are ET's And our Family that watches over and all Higher Ups are ET's and our Future Selves and Family (there is NO TIME) who watch over is ET and cosmic citizens, good and bad, and entities, good/bad/neutral are all ET. We are not our bodies, we enter into and are the drivers of this vehicle.

And as there are negatives influencing us in this ultimate testing ground, there are also much and many positives in all shapes and forms from our Family/Angel-Et's to positive cosmic citizens on advanced levels.

NWO is the plans of negative greedy corporate elite and some of it is also the plans of renegade/negative entity/ET's.

Now the 666 is interesting. Its all a code and not the anti christ which doest even exist, for all of that is complete metaphor. Give an example, the real battle is to improve ourselves and our Inner Light Spirit/Soul/MICHAEL is to overcome and defeat our inner Negative/Magnetism/Gravity/Dragon.

The bible is a distorted book written by the PTB and there are light and dark squares in it like the masonic checkerboard floor, they have symbolized everywhere, the duality.

666 is the number of a man. Yup! And you'll never guess who had a big hand in writing up the old testament parts? Considering most people couldn't read back then and they could kill off whoever they wanted to suppress info, it is always winner takes all in their negative workings.

If you go back 666 chapters or whatever that was, and reach pslam 46, I believe, then go down 46 letters to SHAKE. Then go up 46 letters ,missing seraph you get SPEAR. And then you get it. 666 is the number of a man.

www.light-of-truth.com...
edit on 29-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You are pretty close here. I think that you're doing well.

I am still very shocked that people are still trying to figure out what the mark of the beast is.

It is actually angering me a little bit that people are still continuing to develop all of their theories instead of paying attention to the Lord says the mark is.

Here is a link to my post in another thread describing what it is so that this debate and discussion over the mark ends. Yes you will still have to do some of your own research, and you will need to pray the Lord give you wisdom concerning this.

The real mark of the beast

RFID and verichip and other things of the sort can be used to ENFORCE the mark; but that is not the mark itself. The mark being placed on the forehead or on the right hand has nothing to do with the flesh. The forehead is representative of the mind; what things we observe and remember. The right hand represents what work we do.

Notice how the Lord says the children of God will be sealed in their foreheads; but he makes no mention of sealing them in their hands! The reason for this is because we are not saved by our works, but because of what we remember and observe.

Also notice how the ONLY commandment of the 10 commandments in which the word "Remember" is used is the commandment concerning the Sabbath. Could it be because He understood that people would therefore forget the commandment?

Your theory holds water, DaesDaemar. But do not allow people to lead you astray. Research all possibilities as you see fit. But at my post to which I linked you will find enough information to help you come to a better conclusion concerning the mark of the beast. Don't take my word for it. Do the research, which you are obviously good at or you would not have had enough proper information to guide you to what you have posted here. Which I am surprised that so many people are so surprised to see your theory because isn't this what it was all adding up to all along?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by subject1145

I don't think they will force it on you . You will have to chose to use that system . The Christians will resist it and warn people about it to the point of obstruction . The fact is that the Banksters will collapse the worlds confidence in the monetary system . This will bring on a stalling of commerce and cause severe shortages of food , medicine , gas and a failure of our utilities . People would soon start to die and starve . Chaos would reign along with desperation and many would die . This population reduction is a goal of the NWO so don't think you are dewaling with good people within that structure Out of this chaos people would gladly take the Mark to get back near where they were in life . Christians will become the plague on those who are pushing the Mark . Remember this is a was between good and evil and you will commit either way to one side or the other .

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Are you not confusing the 144,000 Virgin Jewish Men whom God will mark in their forehead with his mark and will be put on earth during the pouring out of the Wrath of God to preach the Gospel . This would be after the mark of the beast is forced on all men rich or poor. Those are two different people .
The Mark of the Beast is the mark Satan puts on his people . And yes Digital Angel proposes to instal that RFID between the thumb and the index finger where it would be better protected and inserted quickly with out leaving a mark on your face .

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else has ever thought of this but anyone born in a hospital can be chiped???? Just food for thought.....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject1145

reply to post by Cherry0

The NWO is an Antichrist organisation . It's goal to monopolize the monetary system is to cause people to decide between Christ or the Anti- Christ. The Christians can not accept the Mark / RFID chip ?/Image of the Beast without rejecting Jesus as their Savior .Why ? Because God planned it that way. The evidence of todays information age and data gathering tells us that such a system is coming where you will be monitored every moment . The Christians will protest the Antichrist system and will be delt with , enter the FEMA Camps .

The reason I do not think mandatory chiping will be the mark of the beast is simple. What does it really say. Something about accepting the mark of the beast, not having it forced upon you.

That's the thing, it won't be forced upon people. If you want to force something on a population, you create the circumstances where they will call for it themselves. If you need the chip for identification or else you can't but things, guess what people will do? They are sheep, they will ask for it, it won't need to be forced.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Thank you for the link. I have only recently 'woken' up to this, so plenty of research yet for me to do. I'm after truth, wherever I find it and wherever it leads.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrtsxcgirl
I don't know if anyone else has ever thought of this but anyone born in a hospital can be chiped???? Just food for thought.....

It can be done anytime you need a needle or surgery too, scary thought!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Yes I hear what you're saying for sure. Most everything is set up that way. Launched in a way in which it's not forced on you but that you "want to get it".

First off it couldn't be FB unless MZ is the antichrist. And he clearly isn't. He couldn't lead a group out of wet paper bag let alone lead the world. And it says "he causes every man..." he, referring to the antichrist.

I have a theory on this. It's like this. The chip will control not just purchases. it will control everything. Such as stuff like:

...It will be your cell phone
...GPS to track your every move
...Read your thoughts - thought crimes
...Listen in on your conversations
...possibly even give them video or pictures threw you
...be an imobilization device or even kill switch in you if they want to terminate you
...Augmented reality

And the applications could be endless. It might even be something similar to the iphone where you download apps to it. It will be the device to enslave humanity.

This guy died shortly after this interview. Not sure how long after but it's suspicious.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaytay
I believe what you are saying and the way you describe it makes sense on how to put Fear into the People. Now any Human with Half a Brain should know that the Planet Earth is nothing but a Spec of Dust in the Entire Universe and Why would Aliens choose Earth to take over when there are probably BILLIONS of Similar Planets out there like Earth but yet they want to come Here . I saw the video with Aaron Russo who was friends with Nick Rockafella and was told there would be an Alien Hoax, And there have been many Alien movies on TV Depicting that Aliens are the Bad Guy. So they are Pre-Programing us so that when do pull the Rug We should be Scared SH^TLESS and take any orders from the "NWO" to Save Us. The Sad Part of all this is That Most People will Probably fall for this B.S. and give up All their Rights in a Panic which is what they want. So if and when this goes down the people who know it's B.S. will have a Major Fight on their Hands and it will be Difficult to Convince the others of this Stage show. The only thing I Recommend is STOCK UP !!! As much as you can on FOOD, WATER, and AMMUNITION
As much as Possible. Right Now for many people that have woken up are in a tight Poisson with money myself as well, But I will continue to Stockpile as much as I can and keep in touch with many of my Friends over "HAM RADIO" because any news that comes out while this is Happening will also be B.S. and I can't Depend that the Internet will be Up & Running.

Thank you for the post and I do Recommend Getting a Short Wave Radio to stay up to date and maybe consider becoming a Ham Radio Operator. They can shut off the Internet but NOT Ham Radio. Years ago to get the Lisence you had to know Morse Code, No More just a multiple choice exam. I will post some links for More info on Ham Radio below.
Again Thanks.

www.arrl.org...

www.youtube.com... -ls

I've seen that video before and also read many quotes. There is a thread on ATS right now that is very interesting and relates to this.

Their OWN words tell the story

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad

Sorry to put a downer on your thread OP but you need to rethink what the flock at sunday school were scaring you with about the number 666.

666 Was not the so called "Number of the beast " this was an error in translation -

SNIPPET

One feature of particular interest is the number that this papyrus assigns to the Beast: 616, rather than the usual 666.

www.csad.ox.ac.uk...
So you see, yourself and milllions of other sheeple have a lot to backtrack on because youv'e simply got the wrong number

Perhaps I should have titled the thread as Mark of the Beast instead of 666 as I have seen there is some conjecture about this, but the fact is that everyone recognises this number, even those who know nothing about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join