It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy? TWA 800

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

On July 17, 1996, at 8:31 PM, TWA Flight 800 exploded midair and fell into the Atlantic. Federal Investigators meticulously re constructed the aircraft, looking for any evidence of terrorism and found none. They concluded that a malfunction in the center fuel tank caused the explosion. But this official conclusion never satisfied many independent investigators and conspiracy theorists. "Conspiracy?" weighs existing evidence against various theories to let you decide.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously

On July 17, 1996, at 8:31 PM, TWA Flight 800 exploded midair and fell into the Atlantic. Federal Investigators meticulously re constructed the aircraft, looking for any evidence of terrorism and found none. They concluded that a malfunction in the center fuel tank caused the explosion. But this official conclusion never satisfied many independent investigators and conspiracy theorists. "Conspiracy?" weighs existing evidence against various theories to let you decide.

I never bought into it. There were numerous eye witness accounts of something being fired from the ground or sea, that hit that flight. If I remember correctly, the Navy was doing training maneuvers in the area. I didn't watch the video yet, but was that mentioned? I do believe there's something more to it than what was explained.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thought some of you might be interested in this.I'm on the fence about TWA 800 it is strange how quick the feds declared this an accident.Anyways,I'll be posting more eps.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
though this will add little of concrete substance to the conversation, i will offer it anyhow...

my partner at the time had a dream several nights before the crash of a rocket fired from land that struck a commercial plane. we lived on Long Island in '96, so the crash had an extra resonance. she was quite shaken up by the dream... and then doubly shaken up by the crash. i remember her saying it was a rocket before that theory emerged. when the theory came out, she about lost her mind.

she certainly had her share of clairvoyant dreams, though nothing so profound as this one.

due to her dreams, and the reports i have read, i have always felt the rocket theory was more or less the truth.

anyhow... thanks for the deeper explorations on yet another unsolved mystery.

cheers.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the link ....
never believed the story we were told about this.....

top topics

join