It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Source: “It’s going hot”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
First and foremost, I completely 100% agree that "It's going hot." While many here at ATS and elsewhere most likely agree in some esoteric way, most could not begin to explain or give a good example of where or what is going hot. It is this missing element from this topic that needs some discussion and since I agree its going hot, I at least will offer you my opinion on where or what could be going hot.

Remarks and or intelligence from DHS or some govt. insider is a signal of sorts and we should pay attention to signals as clues to future plans. These signals can of course also be used for disinformation and I want to cite the following example that everyone has heard about.

All of the millions of dollars of bullets that have been recently purchased is to me a conspiratorial distraction meant to keep everyone buzzing about obscure agencies being loaded up with millions of hollow point man killer bullets. This distraction not only keeps conspiracy types at bay discussing secret federal armies getting ready to kill Americans, but also distracts from the real conspiracies which we are faced with every day.

The bullets affair could also be the govt. giving federal grant money to the agencies so far mentioned, that they must spend and if the requirement from Uncle Sam is to buy ammunition, based on projected training needs for all personnel, then these agencies are going to spend the money buying what they were advised to buy and in purchasing or ordering such bullets, they become pawns in a much bigger conspiracy that the bullets distracts from.

The other element of the bullet affair is that the money is given so as to buy ammunition which allows the suppliers or govt. contract holders that supply or broker bullets to make a lot of money in a short period of time.

I offered this example, because it is in effect related to its getting ready to go hot. If the nation is thinking martial law, bullets for the secret armies meant to disarm or kill Americans in some new genocide, then the distraction has worked, because while many have spent their time on such conspiracies, I think it is just that, a conspiracy.

To explain where it is going hot, we must now consider some elements from our daily news.

1. For weeks we have heard media and alternative media discuss the sink hole of horror in Louisiana, located directly over a salt dome that is filled with tons of radioactive waste that is also near a gigantic butane gas deposit. that If such an area were to explode, some say it would or could be a new super-volcano type explosion that would impact severely the New Madrid Fault Zone should it ever blow up and could cause a major geological shift in the zone.

This sink hole is a part of the puzzle, because the radioactive waste in the sink was placed there on purpose and involves billions of dollars in waste management. Since the truth about the radioactive waste in this matter was kept secret from the public until just recently, efforts are under way by the corporation involved to assess and or cleanup. To clean up, the area had to be evacuated for public safety.

It is this clean up that much like with the BP oil disaster, we should remember that big corporations don't like to spend billions of their money on clean ups. They like to charge themselves billions in COREXIT fees to spread it all over the place while pretending to do a clean up and controlling all media about what they were doing spreading millions of tons of COREXIT into the Gulf.

Well, just like with BP, this sink hole is a big problem of a gigantic money loss and so, as with every major false flag, some insurance angle is always in the mix, that makes the conspirators billions of dollars in insurance claims.

2. Hurricane Isaac is also a part of the puzzle and so now that Isaac is finally here, it has stalled with hurricane winds, the levy's have been breached and homes again are under 10 feet of water, this storm and the huge amounts of rain that is expected to fall in the next 24-48 hours is going to be extreme added to what already ails the sink hole of horror.

3. Obama has willingly declared a national emergency for Louisiana and with so much evacuation already in place for many areas of Louisiana surrounding the sink hole, the absence of people or at least the diminished amount of public in the area is to me another piece of the puzzle.

With these major items being mentioned, let me give you what this all infers to me.

The COREXIT in the Gulf with the nano substance is being spread because of Isaac raining over major populations and it will then begin to effect the human population in some way. Blowing up the sink hole will hide the nano infection and give control to those that need it to cover up.

The Sink Hole is the bomb, needed to hide the coming Gulf nano infection by spreading radioactive waste from the sink hole. It is needed to evacuate everyone out of the area.

It's going hot alright and I suspect that sink hole is key.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Hmm, haven't there been reports of massive military movements around ATS here lately?

Lord only knows WHAT they are cooking up with this one. Could it be the mass detention of military veterans, and after that the big gun grab?

These reported "mass military movements" have turned out to be nothing out of the ordinary though. The military transports stuff by train quite often, moves equipment all over the place for training and/or maintenance and repair, etc. I live practically next door to an ANG base, quite a large heavy armor training range, and an AF base. We see gear going in and out all the time.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The only problem I have with stories with theories like this is that people around here tend to discount things that come from the DHS (and sometimes rightfully so), but when something comes out from an "inside source" at DHS that happens to fit their conspiracy theory, they jump all over it like it is God-spoken truth. It seems like that as soon as the words insider or whistleblower are attached to something, it becomes absolute truth for some.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I knew something was coming when the US Department of Education submitted their contract on www.Fedbizops.gov looking for someone to sell them SHOTGUNS.

Department of Education getting shotguns.....something's going to happen.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I bet it has a lot to do with this.

Ga. Murder Case Uncovers Terror Plot by Soldiers,

they will build this up and "Find" that it is a big group.
and they will round them up and send them away!!!
it is just an excuse. the so called ploters are brain wash't.
or they are Special agent’s who you will spot one day on the street.

they will come for YOU to!
it was just a goverment Plot to get the Last powers they need to Totaly take over.
you are now all prisoners. I bet this is the big one.
they have the power to Kill you or inprison you with out any Law.

I tell you this. Obama will milk this for votes.

and why is it only a little storie in the news?
it should be Big?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
none of these plans will work...
the folks that make up the dhs and whatever alpha bet...are...get ready...AMERICAN and OATH keepers.
they will not go up against their own.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Interesting, is it starting?

www.freerepublic.com...

How about this source?

______beforeitsnews/conspiracy-theories/2012/08/dhs-amassing-arms-for-secret-forces-to-be-used-against-american-citizens-2444368.html
edit on 29-8-2012 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns
I know, Obama will win re-election narrowly and a controversy that will cause right wingers to attack the government.. IE terrorism and the game will be on.

On a side note, I wonder if the new rules proposed by the RNC just like the bureaucratic moves by Mussolini before he seized power?

I am not nearly as worried about that, as the possibility of Obama winning the popular vote, and Romney winning the electoral college. I think that might cause some serious upheaval.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
Interesting, is it starting?

www.freerepublic.com...

How about this source?

______beforeitsnews/conspiracy-theories/2012/08/dhs-amassing-arms-for-secret-forces-to-be-used-against-american-citizens-2444368.html
edit on 29-8-2012 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

That freerepublic source was pulled......

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel
An anonymous inside source with yet another vague warning.

No comment necessary.

Hey, the media is constantly going after Republicans based on what Democrat anonymous sources say.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Sounds like more hot air from people who wish they had such a source.

Too much doom, no logic.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This site is getting gayer (as in happy due to being foolish) by the day.

Maybe the secretive source with vagueness rivaling Obama from a super undercover part of the clandestine service of secretude will get a life as well as anyone peddling this garbage.

Sorry bad mood

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Hmm, haven't there been reports of massive military movements around ATS here lately?

I live in Queens (near belmont racetrack) since 1969 and though the route along the LIRR is known as a helicopter flight path, I have been seeing a ton of military activity (aprrox. the last year) that I've never seen before since I've been here.

I'm about 20 minutes from NYC and even after 911, there wasn't this military presence. After 911, all I've seen were a couple fighter jets and 1 helicopter.

Since this last year, there's been uncountable blackhawks and lately I've been seeing Chinooks also. wonder what they're carrying.I have a video of 2 chinooks being led by a blackhawk..just don't know how to upload it. Something is definately going on. They're definately preparing for something.

I started a thread in January about the unusual fly overs.
Blackhawk flying over Queens

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
The only people that this will affect with any type of event are the blind.
I've said the writing is on the walls for years.

Well, go ahead and let it loose...
That's what I say now.

Because of this site, I've been ready since 2008.
To the teeth.

Come.
Get.
Some.

It's the Blind and Vulnerable that Count the most in any case. The ones seeing are supposed to stopping it, and/or getting ready to help the rest and also, stopping it. Its not dog eat dog and surivival of the fittest young buck, or you're heading down the snake in the game of snakes and ladders with a far less free and happy realm awaiting you after this one. Its all a test, really really.

Also, in my contact with tall blonds in blue uniforms, was told, that those who go to the front of the lineup will be sent to the back (didn't know if it was literal or spiritual), but this is just a flash to our infinity.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Just another silly thread claiming a "false flag" attack is coming, then when nothing happens they will claim that spreading it around the interweb caused the people doing it to have to stop it.

The same people did it for the alien landing/attack at the Olympic opening/closing ceremony, and they are trying to do it here.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's going Hot......= mobilization and readiness which = Hurricane assistance. There is a Hurricane and DHS is now really FEMA. They don't want to get caught with their pants down again if you will. Not everything is nefarious you know, but if they did nothing you would be bio-tching that they did nothing.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
It's going Hot......= mobilization and readiness which = Hurricane assistance. There is a Hurricane and DHS is now really FEMA. They don't want to get caught with their pants down again if you will. Not everything is nefarious you know, but if they did nothing you would be bio-tching that they did nothing.

Right, and the Dept. Education needs shotguns to shoot at hurricanes. I guess seeing as the weather service is shooting at them too, it makes all the sense in the world.

EDIT: after seeing this kind of article by same author:
www.homelandsecurityus.com...-6644

and who interviews the likes of Steve Quayle, this is turning out to be about as bad as Faal, et al. Somewhere someone figured out that if you push enough made up doom, a certain number of people will believe it, and actually buy long term storage food products. It makes money.

So yeah, my lean meter is pushing towards the BS side.
edit on Wed Aug 29th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by visualmiscreant

Hey TA, you post a lot of good stuff man. If this one turns out bogus; so what. Thanks for the heads up anyway. It's good to have somebody watching my back...

I am glad someone understands the nature of why I posted the story...It is just for discussion. Caught my eye, so I posted it. But the haters hate. *yawn*

I think the problem is every other year someone cries "there gonna be martial law". could be due to an election, have we ever had martial law from an election? Yet every election the president is going to declare martial law. I remember almost verbatim that Clinton was going to declare martial law also. Y2K...martial law, 2012 (for some reason) martial law.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well don't worry about this event. It has been thwarted.

Since the plot was revealed here, TPTB have been forced to change their plans. It was another victory We've won!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Okay, I suppose it's time to relate what I know.

A mutant genius, raised by rabbits (nature's mommies) to have a deep, abiding love of all things human, has devised a plan to save us all from economic, environmental and even random disaster. This plan will even save us from our own dark impulses.

He has engaged certain non-reptilians in TPTB and, funded through the drug war, of course, will push over the first domino ("going hot") in a chain reaction that will result in every single human's personal idea of utopia.

The only casualties will be six reptoids and the wombat species... which I personally will miss, but they volunteered.

Rejoice.

Or I could be digging latrines tomorrow in the DHS work camp... we'll see.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join