It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Source: “It’s going hot”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I'm guessing that they'll ALSO with this ( this is assuming if OP is correct, but I take most prediction threads on here with a grain of salt.)
but they will also get to possibly find some of these leaks within the government. track some of the whistleblowers down.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Disinfo Disinfo..Smh

Ever think that’s what they want you to believe?
The least you could do is call it speculation.
I mean do you have any proof it is in fact Disinfo?

That's why the people cant get together on anything.
Fighting amongst ourselves, keep giving the pricks what they want.
Try and come together for the good and discuss whats relevant.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This is one of the daftest yarns i have read recently.

"Its going hot"

They can spread BS about this right up until the election. More and more BS every few days. And they have added the condition that it will kick off if Obama is not going to be re-elected.

In othere words if Obama is re-elected nothing is gonna happen. Its never going to kick off because it is glaringly obvious that Obama will be re-elected. Whoever came up with this horse manure knows this already. This is so obvious when you step back from the election and take on a neutral obeservers role.

The media will feed you BS that its a close run thing. This could not be further from the truth. Romney hasn't a hope. He is cutting off too many voters. He doesn't appeal to enough of the population. Those behind him can sing and dance all they want and put on the best show ever, be as positive as they like but there is no chance this guy will be elcected President. No way, no how. Of course if you despise Obama , your gonna convince yourself that Romney might beat him, even if you don't like Romney. The media will help you think that. But it doesn't matter. Its not possible that Romney can rally the support Obama has. Obama has perfected his acting skills too well.

Its truly embarressing to see so many members of ATS lapping up a story like this and not been able to see right through it. Although then you have to wonder how many contributers are people behind the sites spinning these ridiculous yarns.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Oh I see, so if it doesn't look good for Obama in the polls, he'll go hot with his plan and implement martial law and eliminate elections....

This is not the first time I have heard this opinion aired. Several other commentators have said it too - I can't find a link to post atm, will keep looking.

I think this is all tied up with global events. I think Israel will attack Iran. Then the US and UN will be drawn in on one side, with Russia and Arab league nations on the other. The Euro will crash in Europe and this will bring down the dollar as the global reserve currency (China has launched a new currency backed on gold, it will replace the dollar) The effect of this on the US economy will be devastating, civil unrest will quickly follow and martial law will be imposed. I am not sure the elections will take place. Wether or not the trigger to all these events will be Obamas predicted poll results, or something else, time will tell.
Whatever, and the end of the day poo poo will soon be hitting the air moving device and the safest place on the planet will be Australia. I am going to buy a good quality tent, good quality sleeping bags, all the camping and cooking gear I can, and keep both the tanks on my car full of fuel (LPG and Petrol) And my wifes car. And the garage will be stacked with preserved foods and additional fuel. When it all goes down, we are heading to the outback.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Well, Israel said it was going to attack Iran before the elections. And the euro is going to crash. And the difference between liberals and conservatives in America has been getting hot.

I suppose the leak that the order of ammunition rounds is disinfo could be disinfo in itself, right?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by Shamatt

I suppose the leak that the order of ammunition rounds is disinfo could be disinfo in itself, right?

This is the first time I have heard of this leak. Got a link. I might have to retract a few FB postings lol

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by calebdaniels

I would not put this past those who control Obama, the only way for Obama to escape the impending lose is to eliminate the election or "postpone" what event could cause this, I will leave this to your speculation. I do have many friends still active in Spec OPS all over the world, and something is a miss. My son inlaw was secretly redeployed from Japan to El Salvador. He has been unable to discuss why he was moved in the middle of the night with no notice from planned 8 month deployment to Japan. He is a jet mechanic.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I too call B.S.- A well placed source in "my kitchen" said we may or may not have chicken tonight.I think it's a false flag and she will serve me steak!! AHHHH NUTS!

It may well be a false flag event. If it is we want know, we will speculate and postulate what the hell happened. Their not going for the "big gun grab". If they do they better have a whole damn bunch of folks doing it. 7 of 10 Americans own more than one gun. Theirs 330 million of us.....Just do the math.

I have to sign off now, my "well placed source" in my kitchen is telling me to take the garbage out. Covertly. Here on ATS we get these "well placed source threads" what about once a month. Enough to keep us all reading & reacting.
edit on 29-8-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

“What happens and when it happens depends on the events of the next sixty days. If it appears that Obama does not have a lock on the next four years to finish what he started, what he has been told to do, then watch for it ‘going hot.’”

Oh I see, so if it doesn't look good for Obama in the polls, he'll go hot with his plan and implement martial law and eliminate elections....

lol....well? Is that so far out of the realm of impossibility considering the source?
edit on Tue Aug 28th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Is that what you got from that?

It sounds to me that this is all being done by whoever controls Obama - and whoever controls any POTUS.

I'll relay one of my own wake up moments that might clarify things a little as to why I think that...

I watched the election of Obama with the hope that many others did. Everything he'd campaigned on was great. Even though I am not American, I was as supportive of electing him as any average American fed up with the right-wing Bush would be.
I watched his big speech on the night, the cheering crowds (all the while knowing most of it was a highly stage-managed show of course) and I still had hope.

Then, a few hours later, he was due to give his first press speech, on a depressing looking stage. He walked out from the left to approach the podium and he already looked like he'd aged ten years. He looked completely depressed, scared even.

He'd just become the POTUS and had his big speech to the people all gathered. Then he'd no doubt been whisked away and had his first proper meeting as the president, and he came out of that meeting looking truly scared.

All politicians know that if they were to become president they would find out things that are real threats, they would be given some information about what the most important things are at that time. He would have been prepared for that. Any man going in there would not have been surprised to find out there was intel about this or that. That's why I think he was scared by something much bigger than a threat.

Not too long after there was talk of once again of Obama going after the war criminals of the previous admin. Then, surprise surprise, Air Force One was flown low over NYC scaring the crap out of millions of people.
No mention of the reasons, no hasty response or excuse. Then days later they say it was a photo op. Really? Were the new people in the White House THAT stupid?

IMO, Obama was threatened. He found out on that first night who REALLY pulls the strings, and then he was scared off with a show of force. The flight of AF1 should have been seen by Americans for what it was - it was an unelected group threatening the president and making it clear that they can get at him and his family whenever they like.

Not too long after that, Obama made his first public U-Turn, going to the offices of the CIA to thank them for all the work they'd done to protect the nation

IMO, Obama doesn't control anything. He's a puppet, just like every president since JFK. There's a small group of people who took over power a long time ago, and they run the show.

If anything was going to happen, it wouldn't be Obama, it would be the group behind the scenes controlling things.

However, we've seen far too many of these "anonymous sources" in the past and their "warnings" never seem to come to fruition. So, unless this guy leaves the US and takes refuge in an embassy before speaking to the global press to get this warning out, I'll say that this is yet another nut who wants to feel important spreading some BS vague story.

Why go to some meaningless blogger or radio host? If it's that important and that urgent, you'd think this guy would actually do something more than anonymously whisper something vague to someone who isn't even in the public eye.

That's why I'm not buying this at all. If there is a real threat, this guy should be leaving the country, or taking refuge in a foreign embassy to blow the whistle, or even contacting a genuine paper and providing some evidence.

It's another BS story by a nut case who has way too much time on their hands. And if it is genuine and something happens, he or she will be responsible for doing a pathetic job of "warning" people.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It could have something to do with the race war the MSM is trying to push down our throats. With the whole Martin incident and the backlash from that (both against African Americans & Caucasians). I think the ammo grab is for riot control i.e LA riots only country wide (god I hope not). It is going to be an interesting election year that is for sure.

JT

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

I call bunk too.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
False flag .... a supposed 'attack' against Obama by a white supremist gun owner in order to get sympathy votes for Obama and to get tighter gun control. I wouldn't doubt it. Considering the MSM has been pushing a race war down our throats ... playing up the Martin/Zimmerman thing and obviously faking 'evidence' and manipulating information. Can a fake attack against Obama be far behind??

I don't know if the story is true .. but it's certainly believable.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Could the OP be any more vague? It's a vague source talking about vague things that have a vague effect in the next 60 days.

I call BS on this one.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Department Of Homeland Security? I don't know for sure, but Iran doesn't sound likely.... Although it has crossed my mind...and then back out...that Obama COULD actually time a major US initiated event he was going to do anyway for the RNC convention in a fit of political gamesmanship beyond anything ever seen. That's why it went back out... Even he couldn't be that incredibly petty. I'm serious.. I do think more of him than that for credit.

However, the official start of the RNC convention and...where DHS matters....the enormous planning, manpower and sheer logistics of it all has come in that period and perhaps that's what he meant.

The threats may be real...they may be totally overblown and their imagination like Chicago turned out to be with the largest Armed and Military mobilization I've seen for an event since the 1984 Olympics. Real or not though, THEY believe it, apparently. Here is the internal report law encforcement distributed a few days ago about this very thing and what they are geared to fight.

Potential for Violence or Criminal Activity by
Anarchist Extremists During the 2012 National Political
Conventions

Not that I'm defending Obama...but maybe DHS is anticipating an armed insurrection at the RNC Convention. Honestly...given what they did to Ron Paul and the RP delegates...it might not be that totally far fetched.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This thread may be true but not in the way most people think. I think we are going to be having some severe weather conditions this year with evacuations occurring and many people are going to be stationed to guard from looting. This idea may also explain why the NWS and other organizations are going to stock ammo. In this area we have a national guard center so there will be ammo around but in other areas there could not be ammo stocks for five hundred miles. I doubt if much ammo will be needed, but sometimes people get crazy when this stuff happens and the looters may be well armed.

I prefer to analyze both sides of any story, sometimes that does lead me astray but most times it gives me a heads up to what's happening. Preparing for a bad hurricane season is not a bad thing to do, our country needs to be prepared. "It's going hot" may just mean that getting in place is necessary in the near future. The military has all sorts of weird sayings like this, who knows what it could mean for sure. Maybe asking a person in the military may help.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It's like the 2012 Olympics "threat" warnings all over again.

Hoaxers will keep issuing vague "insider" warnings/predictions about impending doom on the eve of any news-worthy event, like an Olympics, political conventions, or elections. Eventually, with no connection to the vague "insider" warnings, some things do happen - a school shooting, a movie theater shooting, a failed domestic terror plot (like F.E.A.R.) and the hoaxers will try to connect the two.

Anyone can throw out a constant cycle of warnings (claimed to be from "insiders") and then sit back and wait for some eventuality to happen and claim their insider was right. In fact that's the big secret to psychic predictions, just keep putting them out there and wait for one to actually happen, then bask in the glory of being a psychic, even if you have a prediction rate of 0.01%.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Seems like this is a scare tactic or disinfo. I don't buy for a minute that any "source" knows sh*t from shinola about anything "going on". They'd use people so brainwashed that said brainwashed people wouldn't have a clue or the presence of mind to think anything wrong. Take a look at the country now. Does the U.S. look like a nation of people who have any clue what is happening? No theyre all brainwashed, or they would done something 100 years ago when they still had a chance.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Could this have to do with Isaac? I just do not think that obama is going to call off elections. If the RNC did what they did I dont see it happening. Its all confounded that is certain, but this is too vague imo.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Are some of these leaks geared towards the information hwy on the internet? Are they doing psyops? Trying to push some people over the edge?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Frankly, I'm surprised how many of you are saying "go back to sleep" and "nothing here". Yes, there have been repeated warnings from supposed insiders over the years that have come to naught but do think for a moment about where the US is economically/politically/socially - most would agree the economy is on the verge of collapse. We have unsustainable debt piling up, increasing unemployment and a dollar that is on it's last legs as the world's reserve currency. The US is split down party, economic and racial lines as never before. Veterans and right-wings groups are being demonized by the MSM. Where could this all possibly lead?

It has been a long time since a real false flag attack happened in the US. 9/11 has become a distant memory to most. Anything requiring sweeping change must be started with something. Public inertia must be overcome and I suspect they plan on pushing us with some event by the end of the year. The push for drones, the ammunition and long term food purchases by our government are for a reason and we have to figure out what that reason is before they start the ball rolling and we're all overtaken by events we never bothered to see coming.

2012 is the year of expectation and they must use this window of time to pull off their agenda. It has been placed in the public consciousness for a reason and I assure you they intend to use it to their full benefit. The PTB are never satisfied with the money and power they already have. Their entire philosophy is predicated on the acquisition of more and given the choice between slowly accruing more or creating an event to take everything they can at once which do you think they will choose?

And if nothing happens, great! but history doesn't support that conclusion.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join