Why does the skeptic lie Police were never helped by Psychics Persist?

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I was debating a skeptic not to long ago and he kept saying a Psychic never helped police solve a case. Psychics have partnered with great Police work many times.

You have had Psychics have a composite sketch drawn of a criminal before the Police even had a suspect. They then put the sketch on the news and it leads to the killer.

Psychics have let Police to the Address of the criminal or pointed the killer out in a high school yearbook.

So, you have Police and Prosecutors who actually worked on the case vouching for Psychics they work with. This is vs. the opinion of the skeptic that had nothing to do with the case.

So this is strong evidence that Psychic ability is real. It doesn't mean Psychic ability is something Supernatural. It just means it exist.

Here's a few examples.

Nancy Myer psychic. Delaware, Wilmington Police Department had no more leads in its attempts to capture serial rapist. Detective Ingrham under the supervision of Capt. Nathaniel McQueen sought the services of a gifted psychic Nancy Myer. Nancy was able to give the police information to capture, arrest and get the criminal to confess to the crimes he committed. The criminal was a serial rapist. The gifted psychic Nancy led the police where the criminal actually lived. She pointed to the actually building. There she said – I see him in my mind – coming and going. Nancy was not paid any money for her psychic service. Col. Irvin Smith of Wilmington Police Department stated for the camera for all the world to watch and hear, “Nancy Myer made an outstanding contribution to law enforcement.”

Belvedire, Warren County, New Jersey. BRILLIANT ‘PSYCHIC DETECTIVES’ : One of the very best psychic insights because Nancy Weber actually showed why the initial police evidence was wrong. On the Biography Channel - brilliant gifted psychic, Nancy Weber, proved that the police polygraph testing by police expert J Lewis in a murder case in Belvedire, Warren County, New Jersey was all wrong. Also, Nancy Weber told the police they were wrong about the time of the death of the victim. Capt. Detective David Heater of Warren County Prosecutor's office stated, “Nancy was probably one of the driving forces which kept me going back to Reese ... I was willing to give him up but she was very insistent ... whether you want to call it spiritual matter ... whatever it is the psychic sees you got to be able to believe in it ... there is science ... it may be supernational. I don't know how to explain what a psychic does ... how they do it ... all I know it works."

Psychic incidents were confirmed by the Midwest City Police Department, Oklahoma City Police Department and County Sheriff’s Office by Detective Paul Zeckman, Detective Dan Evans, Police Officer Patrick Quigley, Diedre Esherman, Assistant District Attorney, Detective Pam Garrick. Two incidents: a) Jamie, a 22 year old African American was kidnapped and killed by ‘three thugs’ – body dumped. Psychics Nita Lee and Dr Sally Headding (pictured left) worked independently but were able to relate critical information to the police to make arrests which led to convictions of the kidnappers and the criminal who organized the murder. These gifted psychics confirmed that the there were three men on contract to kill the victim; that the victim was ‘dead’; the dead victim was NE of the city near the State line; was near a train track; there was a sign ‘Cattle’ and another sign ‘HURFORDS’; he was wrapped in a blue blanket near a tin building; that he would be found by two deer hunters (as he was in November 1994); that the planners of the murder would be eventually caught. The second incident concerns gifted psychic J.McGee – ‘victim made a meal for another who killed him’; murderer fled towards Ocean City then to a Beachside area and other leads. Det. Paul Zeckman stated among other things stated, “I don’t know how these psychics do it. But they perform a service we cannot ignore. One day psychic witnesses testimony will be admitted as evidence. In the past DNA and polygraphs were not admitted in evidence, so it will be only a matter of time before psychic evidence will be admitted because of the critical information they give us to solve murders.”

Zachary Police Department in Baton Rouge :
the Police v Derrick Tod Lee serial rapist case.
Forensic psychic: JEANNE BORGEN.
Six women were brutally raped and killed.
Some of the forensic psychic's observations (were all confirmed by the police):
- police have the wrong suspect
- the suspect is not white, he's black
- he is a peeping tom
- has been a peeping tom since he was very young
- there is a witness ... find that witness (witness eventually found and led them to the suspect)
- describes suspect ... (description perfectly matches the witness' description of suspect).
POLICE COMMENT: Lieutenant David McDavid stated, (Regarding gifted psychic JEANNE BORGEN) “I’ve never dealt with psychics on a day-to-day basis …My feelings are that if the good Lord gives you that (psychic) power, use it to assist law enforcements in very way.”
Police Forensic expert and consultant Ann Williams said, “Without psychic Jeanne Borgan, we would have been chasing our tails. I wouldn’t have known he was a black man … I wouldn’t have found our witnesses.”

www.victorzammit.com...

I can go on and on.

Psychic Ability exists. We just don't know the origin of Psychic Ability.
edit on 28-8-2012 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Great topic to bring up. Psychics absolutely DO exist. I'd noted in a different recent thread that I think 90% of those who claim to be are full of it and simply playing a very clever con game with basic psychology but there is that 10% I have no question are 100% real.

Ditto the fact Police have been helped. Documentaries come on occasionally about the phenomenon and I understand the Departments and FBI both would rather forget it even happens, in public, for the ridicule factor...but I understand a few cases have been greatly assisted by the help of psychics.

Now if someone runs out to a Tarot Card reader in a store front or a carnival shyster, I'll still laugh at how gullible people can be. I don't believe people who are for real make a habit of attempting to personally profit from that gift. It's a Faith thing, I believe.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

But you have to also understand that there are quite a few police/psychic partnerships that do not pan out as well.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

I was debating a skeptic not to long ago and he kept saying a Psychic never helped police solve a case. Psychics have partnered with great Police work many times.

Certainly they have so why bother arguing circularly with a cretin?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here's another case of a Psychic helping Police.

In 1989, Rachel Lombera was murdered in her apartment in Selma, California. She was beaten to death with a boombox and a chair. The police investigated the scene, and found no evidence of forced entry. Rachel new her killer and willingly let the person inside. The police found fingerprints but were never able to match them to a suspect.

She was last scene at a local bar dancing with a man the night before her murder. A witness was able to provide the police with a composite sketch of the man. The sketch was publicised, but the leads that came into the police were all dead ends.

Rachel's family convinced the police to seek the help of a psychic. The police called psychic Kay Rhea. Kay only asked for a photograph of Rachel, nothing more. From the photograph, she was able to determine that the suspect worked in a "big factory," and was also romanticaly linked to Rachel. Kay called a sketch artist friend and was able to provide a sketch of her own.

The police were skeptical, and set the sketch aside. Twelve years pass. In 2002, the unsolved case was given to Detectives Brandon Shoemaker and Gary Gass.

While looking through the case file, the dectectives find Kay's sketch and decide to contact her. Kay remembers the case, and tells them that the suspect has left the area and is probably somewhere south, like San Diego or San Bernadino. The detectives decide to publisize Kay's sketch, and two months later they get a break in the case. They recieved a tip about a man who used to live in Selma who matches Kay's sketch. As the detectives investigate their new suspect, they discover that he worked at the same plant as Rachel, and moved to San Diego shortly after the murder. They interrogate him, and he admits to the crime.

However, the thing that stunned him was the sketch. When we asked him about the sketch, he said, "Damn, if it wasn't just so close." He said that it was "scary". He told us that he had no idea how Kay could have gotten that information so accuretly. He went on to talk about the purpose of sketches, that they were used to "eliminate everyone else." Kay's sketch wasn't used like that, it was a direct hit. We finally asked him if they could have solved the case without Kay, and he told us that, "without using the psychic, we probably would have never solved the case."

www.angelfire.com...

I remember seeing this one on CourtTV. The sketch looked like the person that was arrested. How did the Psychic know this? They put her sketch on the TV 12 years later and it got a hit that led to the criminal.

Again, psychic ability is real and there's nothing supernatural about it.

People label it supernatural because that somehow implies Psychics have to be 100% correct. This is not the case. I believe Psychic Ability occurs naturally therefore it will be imperfect just like most things that human do.

top topics

join