It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michele Bachmann: Obama's Wealth 'Really The Issue' In 2012 Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Bachmann brings Duh to a whole new level.

So you are saying Bachmann made that quote???????

Prone it. Or it never happened!!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

For a gal of 57 she looks pretty dam good to me. Maybe you're just jealous.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker46

I am wondering the same thing but I wouldn't be surprised one bit if she did.

I think a lot of people are regretting ever electing her into office.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Monger

She looks good for a gal of any age my friend. I would imagine those who are hating are perhaps younger. A woman need not be 21 to be beautiful. As a matter of fact nowadays I often see a pretty young lady and wonder what her mom looks like.

I think Helen Mirren the British actress is absolutely gorgeous and she's about 22 years my senior.

Hotness, and class all in one package.

In a heartbeat...in a heartbeat...(most likely literally
)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I couldn’t find where she said that but I googled Bachman quotes on slavery and got this..

"But we also know that the very founders that wrote those documents worked tirelessly until slavery was no more in the United States. ... I think it is high time that we recognize the contribution of our forbearers who worked tirelessly -- men like John Quincy Adams, who would not rest until slavery was extinguished in the country." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, botching American history while speaking at an Iowan's for Tax Relief event in January 2011. The Founding Fathers did not work to end slavery, and John Quincy Adams was not one of the Founding Fathers.

“Slavery had a disastrous impact on African-American families, yet sadly a child born into slavery in 1860 was more likely to be raised by his mother and father in a two-parent household than was an African-American baby born after the election of the USA’s first African-American President.

She really needs a teleprompter.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Monger

Yeah, you're right. I'm so jealous. Oh, how I wish I were an incredibly unintelligent old woman desperately trying to remain relevant, who nobody takes seriously, and married to a clearly homosexual man.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

reply to post by Monger

She looks good for a gal of any age my friend. I would imagine those who are hating are perhaps younger. A woman need not be 21 to be beautiful. As a matter of fact nowadays I often see a pretty young lady and wonder what her mom looks like.

There's a whole lot more to being beautiful than simply looking good. Any idiot can look good, and many do. Its the equivalent of winning the lottery. I prefer the women in my life to not be truly, genuinely contemptible human beings.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

It's called a meme you must be new to the net if you don't know what it is. It's a parody of what she said about the founding fathers working to end slavery. Which is wrong. Also proof read before posting the word you are looking for is prove not prone.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

HA. I thought you were reading my mind.
give you a star.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
There's a whole lot more to being beautiful than simply looking good.

This is true for both men and women. Not my cuppa but my information indicates that the fairer sex considers Barry to be a looker. Combine that with a slick couple of teleprompters and you've a recipe for sweeping the female vote.

Any idiot can look good, and many do. It’s the equivalent of winning the lottery.

I agree, good looks are a blessing - they get promoted more, make more money, are considered more intelligent than they actually are etc. It's been paying off for Barrack Obama for some time now.

I prefer the women in my life to not be truly, genuinely contemptible human beings.

I like the women in my life to be smart like say graduating law school as an example. A woman who can be a successful tax attorney in the US obviously has some gray matter between her ears. I assume that your problem is with her politics of course. As most politics are opinions I tolerate a large range of them in a woman I find attractive. If the person man or woman is a candidate for whom I can vote I vote the issues not looks.

You know what I like from my politicians? Rule one for me is that they are honest about how they feel on the issues and that they at least try to execute the will of the people rather than some fringe agenda regardless how we feel.

Do you know any politicians who will take an idea that 70+ percent of the people are clearly against and ram it through anyway. I wonder did he laugh maniacally as he signed it?

edit on 30/8/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Uhh, last I checked, Obama is worth millions, but Romney is worth hundreds of millions....

Has she always been a dumb #?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Accualy I think that was Nancy Pelosi.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Well how wealthy is Obama?

btw, got a link to the story....just in case.

Thought I put it in there...my fault...it's there now.

Anyway...like I said...Obama is wealthy, not as wealthy as Romney though. So this is a stupid comment to make since Romney is way more wealthy than Obama is and he has been rich his entire life.

You saying that you wouldn't like to be wealthy like Obama, or you just don't like a Republican to be wealthy. Being rich is not the issue, It's how you got there that counts. Again , I'd ask, do you know how someone who never produced anything of substance went from "only paying off his college loans four years before being elected to office, managed to accumulate almost $8,000,000.???? Makes you wonder doesn't it.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It's called a meme you must be new to the net if you don't know what it is. It's a parody of what she said about the founding fathers working to end slavery. Which is wrong. Also proof read before posting the word you are looking for is prove not prone.

Yes, I know what a meme is. Just wanted you to clarify for less experienced readers who aren't cognizant of the lefts tactics of character assassination, lies and innuendo, when they have nothing of substance to offer. And I don't need you to advise me of a typo error. At least you got the message.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Monger

Yeah, you're right. I'm so jealous. Oh, how I wish I were an incredibly unintelligent old woman desperately trying to remain relevant, who nobody takes seriously, and married to a clearly homosexual man.

Being the chairwoman of the Tea Party caucus is hardly irrelevant and yes she has a fairly strong influence on the party platform. The pendulum is swing back to some sense of sanity since our citizens have figured out Obama's Marxist agenda and the affects on our economy. The left is terrified of the silent majority that is about to unravel it's globalist plans.

Maybe you should change your screen name to HateMonger.

I don't recall seeing Bachman's husband at the Chick-Fillet kiss in. If he was "clearly homosexual" he'd be wearing his pink panties at every G&L demonstration. Maybe you are confusing him with Rahm and Barry's escapades at the Chicago all men's bathhouse. But don't let the truth get in the way of your thoughts. From your statement, you are clearly homophobic.

If you are a Newfoundlander, why the hell do you feel it necessary to join this conversation anyway. It's our business, not yours. .
edit on 30-8-2012 by nightstalker46 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Slavery had a disastrous impact on African-American families, yet sadly a child born into slavery in 1860 was more likely to be raised by his mother and father in a two-parent household than was an African-American baby born after the election of the USA’s first African-American President.

Well, she sure got that part right didn't she.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

"I think a lot of people are regretting ever electing her into office."

I'll have to disagree. I bet the wacko left regrets she WON the office.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

"I think a lot of people are regretting ever electing her into office."

I'll have to disagree. I bet the ______left regrets she WON the office.

Is there any doubt anyone on the left regrets her taking office? Tell us something insightful please.

I have one for you. Those in the left that work in the political comedy world really like that she is in office.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Slavery had a disastrous impact on African-American families, yet sadly a child born into slavery in 1860 was more likely to be raised by his mother and father in a two-parent household than was an African-American baby born after the election of the USA’s first African-American President.

Well, she sure got that part right didn't she.

I didn't think it was the validity that was questionable here? If that is what you see wrong with that statement perhaps it should be fact checked.

So I guess a lot of republicans really link that interesting. I had thought they outgrew there fondness of such things. Thanks for enlighten me.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I have used a lot of words to describe Michele Bachman in the past. Intelligent is not one of them.

She is a comedy central allstar and for that I thank her.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join