It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Whitehead Interviews Brandon Raub

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This is a new interview put on youtube with Brandon Raub. It appears he has gotten his opportunity to tell his story himself. I am watching it right now as we speak. I will come back when finished and give a full assesment. He begins by describing his military service and leads up to what happened in the last fews weeks.

ETA: He sure seems of sound mind to me. I think this is a clear cut case of NDAA slapping us all in the face. All I can say is that if you are a veteran, do whatever you have to to protect yourself from this happening to you. I sure hope this case does not fall on the back burner. People need to start waking up plain and simple.
edit on 28/8/12 by usmc0311 because: Added thoughts

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Now this is something everyone should share around to go viral

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Geeze, thanks for posting this. I am truly suprised by Brandon's normalness. He was made out to be a lunatic. I am even more shocked by his treatment now that I have had a chance to see this. Of course, this is a controlled interview, but that could have been me in that chair. Wow. It really is out of control when Americans express their views and get the boogymen knocking at the door to take them away. Any number of ATS'ers should be afraid - very afraid.

CJ

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
There is a problem with his story right off the bat. He got out of high school in 2004 all his friends were going into the military. But a commercial he watched as a kid made him want to be in the marines?

The commercial is from 2006.

No wonder he has a big smile he is BSing. Hes 26 the video came out when he was 20. So what age did he get out of high school and how old was he when he grew up from being a kid? The video came out in Nov of 2006 he was already in the military. He served from 2005 to 2011.

edit on 28-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I think the commercial he was refering to was the one from the 90s where A guy ends up on a huge chess board fighting a dragon with a sword. That one was similar to this one and was popular back then. I'll look around to see if I can find it.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Does that one have them climbing through razor blades?
The one I posted from his facebook no less does.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I gave you a star for the fact finding, but I think you are grasping at straws in the meaning that what commercial he saw that he think was his motivation is not at all that relevant. He can even be incorrect in his recollections or as others have posted after, he may have confused the propaganda, I imagine that as a marine part of his indoctrination into the corp is spent around lots of this type of imaginary that to a point are all similar in the message they are intended to convey.

I have not found any thing that he said that seemed belligerent or outright deceitful, I particularly likes how he took simple civil disobedience action (to drop and make his arrest as harder as possible without violence as soon as he realized what was happening), he seemed very open and approachable, something that was even exploited by the "law" enforcers in a very disturbing way...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

The importance of the video I brought up in the first thread about him. And he brings it up right at the start of the video. And lies about it?

Originally posted by JBA2848
I find this interesting.

Heres the video.
He says.

(This is what im about to do)

Then he goes into the Bush castle and child rape in Colorado.

That would be Stew Web story about Leonard Y. Millman and Bush Family.

Stew Web has a conspiracy that everything goes back to the castle in Sedalia, Colorado and the family of Leonard Y. Millman who owns and lives in 4 castles all together. Leonard Y. Millman died but he says the children took over.

www.stewwebb.com...

Was he planning to storm the castle like in the video?

This is the castle.

edit on 19-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I doubt he really had plans to storm the castle. If he did they would have had a legitimate reason to hold him yet his release was ordered. If they have no evidence other than what he claims to be metaphors then there was no reason for any of this at all in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I tried to figure out what they grabbed him for in the first place. And that video and comments seemed to be the key. Unless there was unknown facts from his pyramid scheme he was in on the gold and silver coins. I still think most of what he did was advertising for his scam. And the judge even made a comment before letting him go about Agist and delusional. Agist is feeding cattle,horses or sheep for pay. link I think he was being paid to post the things he did in the judges eyes. But it did not make him a psycho who needed to be locked up and medicated.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. Glad to see he's free.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this follow-up, OP. The numbers of disappearing people is cause for concern. I wonder if he will consider any future facebooks posts more in terms of their effects on people and their possible misinterpretation. My point is, will it matter now that he has been singled out? It all bears watching, doesn't it?

top topics

join