It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans nominate Romney as presidential candidate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Not a surprise at all but he has a lot of work to do with less than 3 months to go.

TAMPA, Florida (Reuters) - Republicans formally nominated Mitt Romney as their presidential candidate on Tuesday to face Democratic President Barack Obama in the November 6 election.

Repubs nominate Romney as their guy

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
R.I.P Amerika now its time to go back to sleep while miit and obama #ed up the country even more
edit on 28-8-2012 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
...and the world laughs at the US again.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Why do they say "Republicans nominate Mitt Romney"?

I know a lot of Republicans at work and close associates that are not going to vote for him.
In fact, even on Republican boards, most don't care for him.

So, who are these Republicans? Are they the ones selecting him for the "Republicans"?

Also, as far as I know, the main elections have not taken place yet, but it seems the bought and paid for media keeps putting this dirt bag out there as if he represents America.
edit on 28-8-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

Looks like the bought and paid folks did it.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Is Mitt Romney really the best candidate that the Republicans can come up with? I seriously can't think of a more boring, uninspiring, out of touch person.

The sad thing is he actually has a real chance at winning. A handful of corporations and billionaires have pledged hundreds of millions of dollars to make sure he wins. This is not democracy.

The United States of America is a corporate oligarchy through and through.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kimar

No to mention the alleged overseas illegal dollars he has in his corner. These next 3 months will be interesting.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kimar

Yes, but as long as they keep feeding the people the propaganda they want to hear, and protecting them from "enemies" that they manufacture, this will never change. People like to feel safe and not think for themselves...I'm surprised there isn't a "wipe your butt after you go to the bathroom" bureau in the USA.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Looking at the comments on Yahoo from all the people tells the same story.
People are tired of the dog and pony show that has become our elections, where the elite select for us on who to pick.

Free and Fair elections my butt.

Originally posted by Jaellma
reply to post by jacobe001

Looks like the bought and paid folks did it.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
They chose Romney MONTHS ago.

top topics

join