It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Republican National Convention Discussion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Let's take bets...what State will they have announce the delegates that will put Romney over 1144???

I think Michigan or Ohio...it is sometimes the candidates home state...but I don't think they will have Mass. do it.

Don't know about that. I've read that the people of Mass. were actually pleased with his performance.

ETA: Mind you that's a bipartisan thing. How do the GOP Mass. members think? I haven't looked into that.
edit on 28-8-2012 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
"where we hold a fair election"

Ron Paul wins.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Well Mass. and Michigan have both already announced...so they are out.

I'm still thinking Ohio...but maybe Wisconsin for Paul Ryan.

It doesn't really matter...but I need something to do while watching this

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Im guessing Oklahoma

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
well i guess we can't go a day on ATS without a civil discussion without people bashing political parties. Outkast is a well known Obama supporter and I know he is doing everything he possibly can to remain as civil as he is!

This is our week really. Can you guys please just show some civility on this thread? If you think the GOP is evil pigs that are destroying this country, why are you on this thread in the first place? We can discuss that in a different thread if you like. But this thread has nothing to do with that. This is OUR convention!!!!!!

Either Shut up or get out!
edit on 28-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

Who are you talking to???

This thread has been very civil. I think you must have posted in the wrong thread.
I have to say, Outcast has not said anything wrong, go back and read a little of this thread, dude!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This should do it.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
so this is how liberty dies with thunderous applause.

link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

Im guessing Oklahoma

Nope..it was New Jersey.

Why???? I have no idea....that was fairly anti-climatic.

link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Take a look at the first couple of posts....posts 10-14 are particularly troubling. And of course the posters saying the evil/fraudsters in the gop hate gays etc... Despicable.
edit on 28-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have to say...that was one of the weakest nomination celebrations I have seen.

Granted I haven't seen a ton of them...but the excitement seems lacking.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

NO! The title is "2012 Republican National Convention Discussion", which means the fraudulent Republican party is fair game. Don't like it, then you leave.

This is a corrupt party and the fraud is evident to anyone with two working brain cells. At least my state, Nevada, didn't cave. Little consolation for me but I'll take it.

Your guy is winning by changing the rules and cheating. You should be ashamed. Go ahead and gloat, I care not, but don't tell me to shut up.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I have to say...that was one of the weakest nomination celebrations I have seen.

Granted I haven't seen a ton of them...but the excitement seems lacking.

Have you ever seen a Romney bumper sticker? I've seen Obama and Ron Paul stickers and signs. I've never seen Romney in either 08 or 12. The GOP is handing this election to Obama.

link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

Im guessing Oklahoma

Nope..it was New Jersey.

Why???? I have no idea....that was fairly anti-climatic.

Alphabetic order sir alphabetic order. At least we know they watched some Sesame Street.

link   

Originally posted by TrueBlood
I really wish the baby boomers would just stop screwing up our country and give it up already. How much further are we going to let this generation destroy our country? Brainwashed zombies the entire generation.

hey!!!!!!!!....i'm a boomer, most of us ARE NOT trying to screw this country up. alot of us are fighting for social justice and fairness...just because we all haven't reported it to you, doesn't mean we have been sitting on our "big fat republicans" and not doing anything!!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

...but the excitement seems lacking.

You can't buy true excitement. This is the biggest farce I've ever watched.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The excitement has been lacking from anything having to do with Mitt Romney thus far, why should this have been different. He must feel great knowing all his money bought him this nomination. It sure wasnt excitement from his party, rather a choice of last resort

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

Alphabetic order sir alphabetic order. At least we know they watched some Sesame Street.

Yeah, I know..but they usually try to put them over the top on a significant state...not New Jersey (sorry New Jersey residents...politically speaking of course).

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by SunnyDee

Take a look at the first couple of posts....

And? What am I supposed to be seeing there? Looks like discussion of what is going on at the convention, and personal comments in regard to it.

I find the conventions boring as heck, and the dumb hats they wear and the fake cheering and booing is really the only thing that keeps me watching at all. The speeches are typical rhetoric. Doesn't matter which convention.
The most interesting thing about this RNC is that the Paul delegates are getting ignored or being blatently pushed out. Sorry if that is not what you think we should talk about, but you are on ATS.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well that's it! Mitt Romney is now the official republican nominee for President! Ever think there's poor excitement because most republicans know this already?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The bottom line is, Ron Paul could not in his right mind support Obama. And as my removed thread stated....why in the world would anyone support Obama? It's just wrong. Thanks for your thread. S&F for an outlet

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join