It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racial Division Continues: Karl Rove counting on ‘white Democrats’ to vote for Romney

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaiker
reply to post by poloblack

So racism is in the black DNA i had no idea!! guess that makes it ok to play victim by playing the race card everytime the going gets tough. I guess it was in their DNA to allow millions of their ancestors be murdered in Darfur without a single protest for intervention.

After following what little coverage of the slaughter that happened in Africa and then hearing trivial protest by supposed civil rights leaders that never so much mentioned the need for intervention I came to believe its only racism when its politically expedient,

Argue what you will, but the issue will never heal as long as its a tool used for political advancement and sympathy.
My first post stated that most black Americans, including myself, have multiple ethnic DNA, meaning more than just black.So don't try and twist my words around. Me and my family earned everything we have , so don't you dare try to generalize me. I don't want sympathy or handouts from ANYONE. Everything that's mine, I earned pal.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Where did i say anyone wants anything for free dont generalize me buddy ok!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnepropetrovsk

Black people can be prejudiced, no doubt, but racism is systematic, and I couldn't care less about semantics. Who runs the world?

Your post makes no sense and nobody runs the world.
Let me state this before I go any further...my great great grandfather was a white guy, my daughter is half white, and her mother, which is my wife, is white. So with that out of the way,how the hell can you say noone runs the world? From here to Europe, and damn near all points outside and in between, white dudes run the show, and that's how it is and always has been for a mighty long time.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Where did i say anyone wants anything for free dont generalize me buddy ok!
Read your entire post. And I never generalized you. Anyone familiar with me or my posts know that i'm cordial until I feel my cordiality is not being reciprocated.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Let me state this before I go any further...my great great grandfather was a white guy, my daughter is half white, and her mother, which is my wife, is white. So with that out of the way,how the hell can you say noone runs the world? From here to Europe, and damn near all points outside and in between, white dudes run the show, and that's how it is and always has been for a mighty long time.

Again you are not making sense, what does your white family have to do with "whites running the world". Have you seen a picture of our president or is he not black enough for you?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I agree whites do run the world,furthermore these people can be defined as elite-st. We of the middle class and poor class facilitate their position by continuously fighting about race, sexuality and gather behind figureheads like Obama" that claim they are looking out for our best interests.

To call elitest "whites" has a racial undertone. Meaning in no way do i or most of the lower class should be generalized by blacks to be part of a handful of men that were really good at business and politics and exploited their positions in power to control the world.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I agree whites do run the world,furthermore these people can be defined as elite-st. We of the middle class and poor class facilitate their position by continuously fighting about race, sexuality and gather behind figureheads like Obama" that claim they are looking out for our best interests.

To call elitest "whites" has a racial undertone. Meaning in no way do i or most of the lower class should be generalized by blacks to be part of a handful of men that were really good at business and politics and exploited their positions in power to control the world.
I tend to agree with that. And I, by no means, intended any racial undertones, as I'm not like that at all.
edit on 28-8-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Again you are not making sense, what does your white family have to do with "whites running the world". Have you seen a picture of our president or is he not black enough for you?
Dude, I'm a shade or two ''blacker'' than he is, and what the hell does that have to do with any of my post? You're the one making no sense. If you can't grasp what I'm saying, oh well.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Dude, I'm a shade or two ''blacker'' than he is, and what the hell does that have to do with any of my post? You're the one making no sense. If you can't grasp what I'm saying, oh well.

I just don't understand how you can say whites run the world in a time when we have a black president.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm not a Democrat or a republican so I will not be voting for either of them. I simply disagree with their positions on several things.

That being said, this President has had to endure more "race based" disrespect than I can possibly imagine. The day of his inauguration, the GOP gathered and planned his undoing by absolute uncooperative behavior. And why do you think that was? Was it because he was a democrat? No...they didn't stonewall Clinton like this, they at least met in the aisle on occasion to get things done.

This was all about race from the day he took office and if you do not see that then...well...denial is not just a river in Egypt.

I honestly am ashamed of how he has been treated. The very policies and bailouts and stimulus he is being badgered with now were "bi-partisan" agreements that were passed in both houses of Congress.

From a nuetral observer watching the GOP in motion, it becomes obvious to me that they have been horrified that a "black man was in the White House" and they were not going to let up until he was out.

I personally think it is their undoing. I believe more Americans are "color blind" than are racist...but that is my personal opinion.

If Obama is defeated, let it be for his poor legislation, not because of his race.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I just don't understand how you can say whites run the world in a time when we have a black president.
Because he's a friggin' FIGUREHEAD, A PUPPET! No direspect, but I hope you're not that naive.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Racial Division Continues: Karl Rove counting on ‘white Democrats’ to vote for Romney

OF COURSE he is. He certainly isn't hoping for any black Democrats to vote for Romney. They vote in a racial cluster for Obama ... last 'poll' I saw said 95% of the black vote goes to Obama. So OF COURSE he'd be hoping for the white vote and not the black one. Comeon ... this is DUH!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Because he's a friggin' FIGUREHEAD, A PUPPET! No direspect, but I hope you're not that naive.

A figurehead for who?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

OF COURSE he is. He certainly isn't hoping for any black Democrats to vote for Romney. They vote in a racial cluster for Obama ... last 'poll' I saw said 95% of the black vote goes to Obama. So OF COURSE he'd be hoping for the white vote and not the black one. Comeon ... this is DUH!

With all due respect, I don't put much stock in polls, because none of these pollsters ever asked me anything. I know lots of Black Americans, myself included, that will not be voting for Mr. O. And things are not as DUH as they may seem.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Leave it to Karl Rove to cause strife among AMERICANS. I mean, we are all Americans, right? So we should be trying to make our country better for Americans, and not in segments but as a whole. We're never going to evolve like we can, as a country, with this us versus them crap. Infighting leads to implosions, and that's what people like Rove are counting on. That scumbag should be in prison and in a perfect world, his just desserts would be far, far worse than any prison.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Blackmarketeer

An obvious goal because the race card was played and all blacks are voting for Obama that only leaves whites and Hispanics to be pulled to vote for Mittlor.
All blacks are voting for Obama??? Are you friggin' serious??? I'm a black guy and I'm voting for NEITHER. If every black American in the COUNTRY voted for Obama, wouldn't matter. Haven't you heard? The whole thing is rigged. Some people will never get it.

Yes, you are quite right, there are a few conservative/libertarian blacks and the Left completely obliterates them whenever they can.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Leave it to Karl Rove to cause strife among AMERICANS. I mean, we are all Americans, right? So we should be trying to make our country better for Americans, and not in segments but as a whole. We're never going to evolve like we can, as a country, with this us versus them crap. Infighting leads to implosions, and that's what people like Rove are counting on. That scumbag should be in prison and in a perfect world, his just desserts would be far, far worse than any prison.

So who is Obama a figure head for?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evil_Santa
This is hardly surprising considering for the last 4 years the has been a pandemic of lies and propaganda spread on Obama to gradually build fear in the minds of voters about Obama's origins, goals and motives - because he's black.

Hey ATS, it's ok to star the truth sometimes.
Instead of flagging and starring lies.
And what's above is the truth, like it or not.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
FTR I'm a black man, and this is the biggest reason the GOP fails to connect with black voters. This sort of divisiveness. The GOP is exclusive, they pander to the far-right and the wealthy, and in the process have abandoned everyone else. They are chasing the money, a bunch of gold diggers, and left the rest of America in the dust. They don't want to bring back jobs, they only want to continue rewarding the billionaire execs for stripping the country of all it's jobs and sending them to China and Mexico.

I work in an auto shop, I work 10-14 hours a day, 6 days a week, to support my family and I can barely keep my head afloat, and I have a better job than most in my neighborhood. I've seen enough from the GOP, they got nothing for me or people like me. The billionaires want their big tax break so they can all pay 0% in taxes like Romney, so they bought this election. End of story.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by oxykerfluffle

FTR I'm a black man, and this is the biggest reason the GOP fails to connect with black voters. This sort of divisiveness.

Kind of hard to complain about divisiveness when the first thing you post is about how you are black and then say "black voters". As long as people continue to define THEMSELVES through the color of their skin there will always be division.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join