It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Predicted specific events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I know that I'm going to get a lot of grief for this thread but I am used to it.

In my threads I was criticized for the predictions and events that would occur. I predicted these events not by date but by event. Predictions were based on energy patterns and cycles.

I said that the fourth quadrant or the last seasonal change would bring events into the physical realm. That quadrant started on Aug 21.

I said that it was not over for Haiti or New Orleans. I explained why NO would get hit again. I said that volcanism in Mexico and South America would trigger quakes in California.

I said that the quakes in Norway would trigger a new pattern of earthquakes. I said that Tonga would precede larger quakes on West Coast. I said that the many flares this year would be cumulative and cause the disintegration of the elements form each other. You have regions of drought next to regions of flooding.

I surmised that the abundant flares and corresponding energy would affect the core and be translated to the crust.

All these prediction of events were based on action/ reaction + cycles.

I also have predicted, but not given a date on purpose for what I believe is the Great Quake which is lining up.

Everything that is happening is happening because of the human wrong action and intent. Those intents and action will be returned upon us for transmutation or karma will require that we be taken to our knees.

We can redirect the energies that are coming upon us only if we start doing, saying, and acting right.

Time is short and at the end of this quadrant there will be not stopping the return of energy being sent to us by the Sun messenger.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Taking responsibility for one's actions start from within, not satisfying your ego about being able to use intuitive abilities to "feel" future events. Our environments are changing and now would be a great time for humanity to begin realizing we are a collective consciousness on more than a physical level.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

The response you will get from select few here will display the fact that a collective conscious hasn't "taken hold" and we shoul brace for what is to come. Until things get so bad will the masses realize what many have known, what many are learning and what most have yet to believe.

May the love and light shine upon all of us during this time.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12

I said that the fourth quadrant or the last seasonal change would bring events into the physical realm. That quadrant started on Aug 21.

Link to thread where you said this.

I said that it was not over for Haiti or New Orleans. I explained why NO would get hit again. I said that volcanism in Mexico and South America would trigger quakes in California.

Link to where you said this.

I said that the quakes in Norway would trigger a new pattern of earthquakes. I said that Tonga would precede larger quakes on West Coast. I said that the many flares this year would be cumulative and cause the disintegration of the elements form each other. You have regions of drought next to regions of flooding.

Link to where you said this.

I surmised that the abundant flares and corresponding energy would affect the core and be translated to the crust.

To the rest, blah, blah, blah, blah..............

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sorry, wishful thinking and happy thoughts do not affect anything on this planet. Neither does negative thinking or "bad" actions. No such thing as karma or earth spirits or cosmic love energy.

I just love how certain people think that prayer circles and love can stop an earthquake or a volcano. They are a force of nature and are completely immune to thoughts and wishes. Just like the honey badger, nature don't care.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

Question, what makes nature act and react? If our co2 emissions affect global warming how can you say that we have no effect. Pure ignorance in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by Foundryman

Question, what makes nature act and react? If our co2 emissions affect global warming how can you say that we have no effect. Pure ignorance in my opinion.

Ya well, I am still waiting on how you can prove you made all these predictions. Not to answer makes you seem ignorant, and you are trying to make us all look ignorant as well for believing anything you have to say.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

I am not bragging in any way. The realization is that something that I was shown has proven correct. In my thread that God showed me how all things are connected I tried in all humility to explain in detail how things seeming unrelated affect other things.

Economy based on higher attainment of business creators being co-creaters with God as he is the first creater, then fueled by desire, blueprinted by vision.

New Orleans, Haiti, Cuba still practicing VOO DOO. Is there Voo Doo being practiced in WH? I heard that an aunt of O's was practicing VD in WH.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sulie

I am simply trying to inform. I am not that savvy and have trouble pulling up old threads that are no longer on my ATS.

If the Mods find me in fault then I ask them to remove me permanently.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Mmmmm. Not sure about predictions, but....I did find -

Earthquakes in Tonga Region foretell large quake for Pacific started 3-5-2012, page 1
"No solid proof, just an awareness that I get by looking at the USGS site. I think the next series of major flares will coincide with the next series of quakes. Thoughts are 9-15 May."

Perfect Storm, part 3 lining up started 9-5-2012 No OP.

Everything in State of Meltdown started 24-5-2012, page 1
"I am feeling that the next series of solar activity will be a doozy and I am worried about the West Coast"

Solar Activity Happening Since 2012 Causing Disintegration of Elements started 13-7-2012, page 1
"Prediction: Latest Solar flare will trigger large quake within the time frame of the travel of the CME to the Earth and 24-48 hours after it arrives"
page 2 "Goddard Space Center just updated information of the x-flares. It seems that the CME is travelling faster than originally thought and will be arriving on Sat the 14th. Let's see if it has a geological effect"

If there was a Known Great Quake, and That 60 Million People Would Perish, Would You Want to Know started26-7-2012, page 1
"...,however, there is a message pointing to a specific date known by all, or at least all in the US." "Stay away from the coasts and New Madrid."

Just my 2 cents

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

No problem pulling up old threads... they're all right here.

~Heff

top topics

join