It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul to Make Surpise Appearance on GOP Convention Floor (LIve Feed Included)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Did you hear the boos regarding the seating of the "alternate" delegates in Maine? Wow. It was extremely obvious.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

Chairman of the credentials committee now on....here goes the beginning. All those in favor ......I vs. NO....NOs had it not Is.

OMG!!!!!! Unbeleiveable, the corruption has entrenched intot he parties now.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Now, things are getting excited. Open up the live feed and watch!

The crowd is going crazy!!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
Did you hear the boos regarding the seating of the "alternate" delegates in Maine? Wow. It was extremely obvious.

Yeah and all the idiots who support corruption chanting USA. Wow, these idiots are clueless.

edit on 28-8-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Sorry I got side tracked in my post vs. the RNC......I was trying to follow and was thrown up with the uproar I THINK THE VOTE WAS FOR / to annouce that Romney/Ryan become the candidates that for GOP, motion to vote to have as the party's candidate.

Please - can someone confirm or tell me what exactly happened if I have it wrong.
edit on 28-8-2012 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

John Sununu....Adoption of the rules of the Repbub party......people from various states are attempting to deny the vote to allow the candidate to veto the delegates. The I's had it then but were alot of no's I guess so, if there are many delegates being led around the venue in a bus and are not at the convention center.
edit on 28-8-2012 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!!!! Did the I's have the rule change.

This is easily the most corrupt piece of television I've watched in my life.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Yea it was pretty even, I couldn't tell.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well that's it. The republican party is screwed. America is screwed. There's no reason for the Ron Paul supporters to be there any longer, this corruption is beyond belief. I say walk out, everyone of them, then hit to protesting in the streets.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Paul backers boo GOP credentials report

Ron Paul backers made their presence felt today at the Republican Convention, objecting to the party's credentials reports.

Paul backers -- believing they were entitled to more delegates -- chanted "object! object!" but Republican Party chairman Reince Priebus declined to recognize them.

Mitt Romney supporters, meanwhile, began counter-chanting: "Please sit down! Please sit down!"

Priebus had to gavel the convention to order, saying at one point: "Guys, we will proceed with the order of business."

Article Link

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Well...it wasn't television perse. It was cspan which is suppose to offer live feed - UNCUT/Unedited to the public. What you saw was the truth! And then when the "leaders" take stage you saw "POWER" and how having power rules the masses. THAT is literally what you saw.
Sickening.

And it is the same way our elected officials in both houses of congress act!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!!!! Did the I's have the rule change.

This is easily the most corrupt piece of television I've watched in my life.

OH and one more thing regarding your comment, more importantly I guess - if the people from the other states were still in the buses then the I(s) would have it. The people opposing the rule changes are on the buses - those who were unhappy, right? If the replacement delegates have made it there from other states, then it makes since that the I(s) would have it.

Over all, as I said this is now displaying how corruption has made it into the levels of the convention now!

TIME FOR A CHANGE!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If Ron Paul is going to make a 'surprise' appearance ... why do we know about it now?
Not much of a 'surprise' .. is it?? hmmmmmm ....

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If Ron Paul is going to make a 'surprise' appearance ... why do we know about it now?

Just did an interview with Cavuto, he isn't going to run, isn't going to vote Obama, and is undecided about Romney, says he will not try and influence his supporters.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
"Well done! Whoever had control of the microphone did a great job."

Did you hear that? Blatantly silencing the Ron Paul delegate announcement. Not shocked!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
My Hero...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

There was another Ron Paul sign later on. Some college looking d-bag (red hat) came in w a romney sign and pushed away the guy w the Ron Paul sign. Probably was jjf3rd77 lol. It was quite rude.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

So this is what I figure:

They've threatened RP and his family again if he doesn't come out and
quell the discontent. Yep, that's what.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Its been done before im told....Ross Perot was silenced that way

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Just did an interview with Cavuto, he isn't going to run, isn't going to vote Obama, and is undecided about Romney, says he will not try and influence his supporters.

Right and politician never lies do they? I think RP might drop a bomb and run independent. And he doesn't have to vote obama all he has to do is draw enough votes away from Romney and we'll get the same results, obama wins, and that's the end of this country as we know it.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Anybody have
clips
they can post of the more exciting parts you were discussing above? I know I am not the only one who couldn't see the live feed and would want to see some of these horrors.
Even though I know it will hurt to see...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join