It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it begins....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
i read somewhere on the net (cos everything we read here is true lol) that if you wanted to implant a chip that had a memory of your personal info, etc, that it would need some source of power, the most effective and reliable power source would be to use the heating and cooling of the body to charge a dynamo contained in the chip, guess where the most effective areas of the body are for heating and coolin? THE FOREHEAD AND THE INSIDE OF THE FOREARM!!!, hows that for scary?

[edit on 19-10-2004 by genuineninja]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The scary thing about the chip implant technology, is that we have now reached the point in history where it is possible to control individuals by denying them access to the "system" if they do not comply. "The land of the free" today has more laws and regulations than ever before, but we all still prize the "freedom" we have, because at any time we can up and out by exercising our choice. If all citizens can be traced, they can be controlled. Quick scenario: no chip, no citizenship. No access to bank accounts - no buying or selling. Options: take the chip or starve. OK, so getting everyone to have a chip seems doable. Back to NWO: a one world government forcing their will on everybody. That's OK if you agree with them, but what if you disagree? With the power of control in their favor, they can make us do whatever they want. NWO by definition, is linked to a unified worldwide government. So whether their leader will be the Pope, or Beast or AntiChrist, the leader of the NWO will demand to be worshiped as God by all. This chippy brings that scenario one big step closer. The chip is not the concern, it is what can be done with it. That is point.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Tell you now all part of the NWO's plan to keep everyone in line. it's so they can monitor our every movement and check if anyone is breaking the law or you know plottin against them.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think, naturally the dangerous criminals will be chipped (through the rest of their life), in order to avoid death penalty. They have no reason for fear, they die either way. As for the Gov't, it is a very good way of development, experimenting on those who have nothing to lose.

How far will they go? I guess, this will be the beginning of the New World Order...!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
How far will they go? I guess, this will be the beginning of the New World Order...!

FSME time woo woo,
Question...what is the new world order in your eyes?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join