It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Chooses 2012 -- Not Much Of A Choice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members.

This thread is going to be short and simple. It presents an idea, one that not anybody with an ounce of knowledge regarding politics, history and the agenda of those in power could argue against. I'm sure some of you will try, considering some still believe the left vs. right illusion.

Let me get straight to the point.

You have two choices on the ballot come this November.

A) A Globalist who has done a fine job of selling out your freedoms, your economy and making a farce of your reputation internationally over the last 4 years. A man who, to those of us paying attention, has been piece by piece, pulling your country apart.

B) A Globalist who wishes to sell out the American people to his friends in power. Who has a history of nefarious business practices, has the charisma of a fist and has never had the same opinion on any issue for more than 5 minutes.

So tell me, where is the choice? How are these two any different, other than the colour tie they are going to put on every morning before entering the Oval Office?

This thread does not assume that red is better than blue or vice versa. It assumes that red vs blue is actually purple, considering they all work for the same people who all have the same agenda. This election is just a game I think.

A game for the elite to see if they can actually fool people into electing a Globalist in Overdrive, as opposed to the Globalist that you have now. Either way, the end result will be the same, it's just a matter of whether or not in happens in 4 years or 8.

Thoughts?

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Nailed it.
just having a similar convo in chat.
Most have no clue that their American way of life,
is nothing more than a sheet over the people heads.
An iron curtain put in place to give the illusion of control over the govt.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Kind of falls into the conspiracy theory that the United States is a Corporation??? I mean if you look at your post, and think about it, we are not electing a President who will represent the people, we are electing a new CEO who will represent the bankers and corporations! S&F

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
"And that your Honor....is why I am a Libertarian."

My vote is my voice and I refuse to join in the chorus of sheep banter surrounding the "two party" candidates. My voice will ring out in quiet protest against the farce of this process. I will be voting for Gary Johnson.

The GOP and the RNC have made it clear that they are pushing the envelope on just how much people will give up to get the "black man out of the White house". I do not like Obama, I would prefer he not win. However, these despicable tactics and treacherous behavior of the Republicans toward Ron Paul, the Libertarian Party and the Constitutional party assures that Romney will not get my vote either. This entire process...the entire system itself, is horribly broken.

All I can say is this. I am pretty sure TPTB have already decided who will win and they are simply dragging this process out to make you feel like you have a choice...you don't. The best you can do is vote your heart and let them know that you are aware of the game that is afoot.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

Kind of falls into the conspiracy theory that the United States is a Corporation??? I mean if you look at your post, and think about it, we are not electing a President who will represent the people, we are electing a new CEO who will represent the bankers and corporations! S&F

Except that WE aren't electing anything, CEO or not. This time around, it has been made abundantly clear that we have no voice. If we don't vote the way "they" want us to, "they" just change the rules and remove delegates etc.

If EVERYONE doesn't seriously wake up to this very soon, it's all over, bye bye America!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

As I've said before, from my vantage point, the choice is like being hung upside down by my ankles, or being hung upside down by my ankles over a steaming pile of rotting flesh.

We always have a choice. That doesn't mean one is good and one is bad, or that they're both good. This year, I think they're both bad, but one is worse.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

I think they are running Mitt so he looses honestly.

I don't think they ever expected him to win; considering his approval ratings among black voters, women etc...

I think the Globalist Elite are happy with the way things are progressing under Obama. They want a slow and steady dismantling of anything that will allow the American People to rise up against them once they put the most nefarious of plans into action.

OR, we could all have our tin foil hats screwed on far too tightly.

Probably the first one though.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I don't think politicians should be allowed to have money or assets.

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I think this as well.
edit on 28-8-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Illusion is that you only have two choices.
there are ways....ie buying in. then use that new stature for good.

since it costs money to be in any position of power.
If ya cant beat em join em.......but just to get on the inside.
edit on 28-8-2012 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Jeremiah65

I don't think they ever expected him to win; considering his approval ratings among black voters, women etc...

I think the Globalist Elite are happy with the way things are progressing under Obama. They want a slow and steady dismantling of anything that will allow the American People to rise up against them once they put the most nefarious of plans into action.

OR, we could all have our tin foil hats screwed on far too tightly.

Probably the first one though.

~Tenth

I have sometimes wondered if they are intentionally trying to push the American people into some kind of rebellion/revolution on purpose. If the Gov were to fall and a new USA rise from it's ashes...bye-bye federal debt.

Now that's a conspiracy theory!

If we don't rise up, they'll just continue to strip away rights and freedoms to the point that the national debt won't matter and we will all be serfs in the new fiefdom formally known of as the USA.

Few things in politics happen without a reason and the real reason is generally not as it appears to be on the surface.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Few things in politics happen without a reason and the real reason is generally not as it appears to be on the surface.

It all comes back to illusion, the usa govt. master of illusions and puppetry.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I mean if I had to choose between A & B, I'd choose B honestly.

WHY?

To get it over with.

Regardless of who gets elected, the end result, will be the same. It's just a matter of time frame.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

We currently still have a choice.
But he doesn't have the support of the entire nation.
With good reason, for he saw the corruption for decades.
And poor, poor Americans won't admit the real issues...
He could not be bought, and the lobbyists turned away...
He may have actually shut down the system "they" have installed.
Or at least tried to.

O' poor, poor America!
You still follow the black box of blatant propaganda!
You still look to it for thoughts and ideas rather than making your own!
When will you see the problem for what it is?
When will you actually fight instead of moan and groan?
When would you ever admit that we allow them to sell us out?
When will your cockiness be replaced with confidence!?

Ugh. I can't stand the situation we are in.
I refuse to say we only have two choices!
I will not allow the media to determine my choices!

I'm glad to see it has made the choice of a nation.
I see what really runs this place.
It isn't the people.

edit on 28-8-2012 by havok because: Clarity...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I mean if I had to choose between A & B, I'd choose B honestly.

WHY?

To get it over with.

Regardless of who gets elected, the end result, will be the same. It's just a matter of time frame.

~Tenth

Define A & B.

Your saying you would choose the lesser of two evils?
Whats wrong with an independent party?
And to it why not get inside the govt in enough numbers.
The best way i can think of to fix this mess without massive loss of life in the long run.

Unless i miss your point.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

No I'd vote for Romney.

At least the end would come swift and the revolution could occur. At least Romney is honest with his Globalist Agenda. He'll tell you straight up he intends on going to war with other nations for no reason, giving more to the rich and legislating people's lives.

Obama just lies, and it's insulting.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

What makes you think any kind of revolution would come of his election?
Do you think that enough people have pulled the sheet from their heads yet?
Curious
edit on 28-8-2012 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta

What makes you think any kid of revolution would come of his election?
Do you think that enough people have pulled the sheet from their heads yet?
Curious

Nope I don't think there are enough of them now. However I do think that if Mr. Romney got elected, his 'overdrive' politics as mentioned above would drive hundreds of thousands into the arms of a revolution movement.

The problem with Globalists who try to go a little too fast, is that the majority of people start to wake up all at once.

So a Romney Presidency could be as beneficial to the US as it is a detriment.

~Tenth

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

So your theory as thus, the faster the spin down the ruder the wake up call.

I’m personally for peaceful resolution first. so i hope it doesn’t come to that.

On the other hand, if things don’t right themselves soon.......

It may just be time to bite the hand that feeds. And i use that loosely.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

I don't think violence needs to play a big part at all in a proper revolution movement.

The government would have no power to do anything. The army wont' fire on American Citizens, I can promise you that.

Millions of people protesting in washington would pretty much bring the country to a standstill and things would get done. Just by having people show that support.

It's a matter of getting them angry enough, and willing enough to take part in meaningfull change. That only happens once you've hit the rock bottom.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I don't think violence needs to play a big part at all in a proper revolution movement.

The government would have no power to do anything. The army wont' fire on American Citizens, I can promise you that.

Millions of people protesting in washington would pretty much bring the country to a standstill and things would get done. Just by having people show that support.

It's a matter of getting them angry enough, and willing enough to take part in meaningfull change. That only happens once you've hit the rock bottom.

~Tenth

I hope your right about that, but have you considered that because of all the illusions that have been made.

The curtains in place, and the semi radical laws enacted as of late. I.E. Domestic terrorism laws etc.

Look at the GA Terrorism and Presidential assassination plot. Its "Domestic Terrorism"

Or is it. How much of the Official story was manipulated? I think they are the fall guys for something much bigger?
To me it seems as if the country is against them. But the mass has no idea of the truth behind the whole ball of wax.

My point is this, The real American way of life is in danger. The Sheppard commands a bunch of sheep to do their bidding. While the mass sits at home blissfully unaware of the illusion.

We are the "Black Sheep" and because of that fact i believe that most of the Army would in fact turn on the citizens. They are many and we are few.

I don’t see any other way this can go down. Maybe after enough blood is spilled the Soldiers will "Turncoat"

I hope no one misconstrues my points. I wish for no life to be lost. I wish for a mass union of the people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join