It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

missing ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
yesterday I was whatching tv and they can on and said "Uof's over fort wane indiana all on film see at 11:00 " well 11 came and no ufo film and I've hered nothing els about it.....cover up????

and yes my spelin sucks

[edit on 13-10-2004 by deadcatsrule]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I saw the video of the ufo over Indianna. It was on the news here in Oregon. They said it was a cylindrical object cuaght on home video. They "interviewed" a couple people who said "could be a meteorite", "could be a fuel tank/space junk". I looked on line- couldn't find anything. Watched the news and nothing.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You may wanna check out this link:

(WANE-TV Fort Wayne, IN October 11, 2004) Brandon McBroom used the family videocam to tape a strange looking object in the Sunday sky. He pulled over in the Croninger Elementary parking lot and pointed the camera North-Northwest. We took the tape around town Monday to the experts. "That's not a meteor. It's too slow." First stop, Roger Sugden, Assistant State Director with Mutual UFO Network. "High altitude aircraft. If you've seen them at sunset, they're pretty far away. You'll see a white line that's moving real slow, that's the contrail and in front is the aircraft." Christopher crow, Assistant Professor of Geosciences at IPFW thinks this is a meteor. "Whatever that is, it's coming down at a very fast speed giving off flames." "My first inclination is it's not a meteor." Chris Highland is from the Fort Wayne Astronomical society. His opinion is different from the other two. "I'm more inclined to think it's space junk, like an empty booster or a fuel tank."
www.wane.com...

The link has videos of the ufo and "expert" opinions of what it could be.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I believe that UFOS and ALiens are real. I saw a UFO fly over my house when i was little when i lived in Guam. Course no one believes me. Oh well, maybe im just a nut, maybe not you be the judge

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
You may wanna check out this link:

Yep thats what I saw. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Its either a metoer of a wierd UFO. I don't think I have seen a UFO like that before.

top topics

join