It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Moon~you look MEAN
And if you click on the links in that picture thread you'll see the pictures

Magestica
I'm not at all scary in real life ... I'm much too short

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by abstract_alao

I can't wain't until this dude gets banned

I can't wait until you realize that you are a machine only trying to "fit-in".

Why am I/should I (be) getting banned? Because my opinion does not agree with the administrator's opinion? Because I am anti-religiously oriented? Because you don't share the same beliefs as me?

The only rule I violated was posting too large posts and wasting bandwidth, which will not happen again.

Please, again, specify why I should get banned. I am really confused as to what I am violating (specifically).

AND GROW UP.

[Edited on 28-4-2003 by Solomon Tulbure]

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomon TulburePlease, again, specify why I should get banned. I am really confused as to what I am violating

Our fine member is simply providing commentary which succinctly describes a distinct pattern of activity we experience here on Above Top Secret. And indeed, activity which is experienced by nearly all digital communities.

The pattern is something like this:

1- New user arrives, introduces self
2- New user displays attributes of pompous self-aggrandizing naval worship
3- New user shows disdain for the opinions of long-time community members
4- Community members take offense to the new user's holier-than-though pomposity
5- New user becomes defensive in an effort to continue worshiping self
6- The defensive stance further irritates long-standing community members who have seen this before
7- New user now is aggressive, telling people they are pawns, sheeple, etc.
8- Members respond in kind, and flames erupt
9- Moderators/Administrators step in, new member is warned
10- New user is too worked up over the lack of worship granted to him on ATS
11- Members continue to deny respect to the new user who started off on the wrong foot
12- New user continues to spew vitriol and anger over the lack of worship
13- New user is banned

You'll find this is the most advanced and skeptical group of conspiracists online. We accept nothing at face value, not even those who raise their fist against "them" because we understand disinformation comes from all sources.

My best advice to you is to slow down and enter gently this largest and oldest of online alternative thought communities.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
He's already shot his wad, this cutter and paster, this shallow puddle who wishes to hide behind the simple books of a shallow bigot.

I fear this hijacker of indentity, this creature of camoflage and concealment will never be given a chance to nurture his own true thoughts and ideas, assuming he is capable of such, after stealing the thoughts of another moron.

By the way, didn't the true author of that copy/paste write that objectivity had been protected down through the ages by the FREE MASONS!?!?!

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
He's already shot his wad, this cutter and paster, this shallow puddle who wishes to hide behind the simple books of a shallow bigot.

I fear this hijacker of indentity, this creature of camoflage and concealment will never be given a chance to nurture his own true thoughts and ideas, assuming he is capable of such, after stealing the thoughts of another moron.

By the way, didn't the true author of that copy/paste write that objectivity had been protected down through the ages by the FREE MASONS!?!?!

True author?????

LAUGHING OUT LOUD

I sincerely do not remember the last time I laughed so loud.

My DEAR religious friend, Mr. Crowne, the things I have pasted,

WERE ORIGINALLY WRITTEN BE ME ON ANOTHER SITE,

they were ALL WRITTEN BY ME. Including THE ILLUMINATI MANIFESTO, which you can buy at www.amazon.com.

Thank You for trying to display your intelligence.

As for William, how have I shown that pattern you are talking about. I have only introduced myself, I haven't attacked ANYBODY.

Members respond in kind? I don't think so, everybody flamed me here, and I never really flamed back.

I am asking you please (William), to review my posts and topics once again, since you & webmaster Simon seem to be the only ones who can establish a conversation without insults.

Also, Thomas Crowne, please go here:

www.digitalf8.com...

thank you all for reading,
max

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I realize that my analysis of your manifesto apparently didnt mean that much to you, however, considering that you are apparently getting off on the wrong foot with the majority of the ATS community, you are lacking credibility.

Ducking the issue and conversation on your subject matter only leads to further loss of credibility.

I think it might help your situation if you wanted some serious discourse, which I am offering.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It seems that your confident in your decision about the Human Psi.

So I leave you with this, Try Meditation and other forms of Enlightenment and tell me if you think you where using 100% of your mind. The mind is infinite.

About the comment

"Your logic is highly flawed"
I see now that we are on the same spectrum, only on opposite sides

You say we use 100% of the mind, get this straight, we are capable of using it but not at the same time. I said in my original comment that we are capable of doing things that were considered impossibe. That statement still stands.

Its not that my logic is flawed, its that you haven't got a clue to understanding our true capability, as posted in my original statement. Next, time read and interprete things causiously.

Dont presume to know everything because every second their are discoveries being made that would impress even you.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
My knowledge of the Illuminati is that they do not announce their membership, let alone publish a photo to go with it.

They are a society that has been blamed for ritual abuse, satanism and blood sacrifice. No place for an athiest.

Members do not then come onto a board like this blatently being provocative ... I would have thought infiltration would be a better approach.

My suggestion would be to ignore him ... he has nothing constructivce to offer us, we don't need him, he doesn't need us. We have more important stuff to do.

I would like to think that admin have his IP and email address and (data protection act permitting) that they can be brought into use if need be and this man reported to his ISP if he continues to advocate threatening or damaging behaviour.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
"And fyi, I know more of the human "psi" than you can imagine. "

I challenge you to a duel loser, I won't ever power up for my ki energy is the highest level ever seen before! John Titor came back in time and had me genetically altered so I move at sub light speeds. For I am Jehuty.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well in all fairness I wouldn't want to see Solomon banned *noticed it above* I think banning here is too lacadaiscal, and while someone can be aggrevating *don't know about solomon because I simply correct his mistake of the fathers of the country, not paying much attention to anything else*, it's also the duty of others to simply ignore it.

He posts fun comments at least, I'm bored of the usual updates on everyday crud or totally speculative poo. At least this is a mixture of something...lol

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Out of all the posts he (tulbure) made on this board, the only thing he is right about is the 100% of Brain Usage fact.

It is proven that we use 100% of our Brain, but the only thing problem is fully developing it. You cannot say we only use 10% or 15% because we use everything we are ABLE to use. That is what most people don't understand.

We still use 100% of everything we can use, but we need to strengthen and develop it.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Sorry when yours truly read the summary of "The Illuminati Manifesto" all that could come to mind was the consultants creed. "If you can not dazzle them with brillance, baffle them with bulls**t". My apologies to the author. Looks to me like so much rhetoric with a lot of feel good objectives but with no real program as how to accomplish them. Although I did notice a couple of incorrect statements such as "The sole cause of poverty is the inflation of the human population." I won't go into the rebuttal of this statement now only to say "Wrong, Wrong, Wrong". I really must reread this when more awake and not so distracted (on third attempt to download a large file).

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Solomon Tulbure,

Long time no see man!

I see that you are still up to your usual BS, but never mind that, howz things?

You must have kicked me off your website about nine months ago now. Yeah it was funny wasn't it, but I guess you couldn't handle the fact that I exposed you as a fraud.

Mr Zionist, why don't you just leave everyone alone.

If anyone wants to email Solomon, please do it through his personal address, which is [email protected]. Now there's non-zionist email address for you huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join