posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:51 PM
Well Solomon, you certainly did put a good deal of work into this post, and that certainly deserves some acknowledgement.
As for the content, well...
A few words on the NWO agenda (as described herein) from the Dragon:
1. To bring about a global climate where each individual can be and will be a Perfectibilist in whatever field her or his natural tendency (or gift
nature) leans toward.
I interpret this to mean that all individuals in the NWO will be stripped of individuality. It also smacks rather loudly of communism. I certainly
have no problem with someone following thier natural interests, however, I *do* have a problem with someone wishing to guide my perfection... If I
wish to learn at the knee of a master, I will certainly seek one out and ask him to accept me as a pupil or apprentice (I have done so one more than
one occassion, and am much the richer for it). However, I get heartburn over the idea that such direction should be lawfully mandated... what would
the alternative be if failure was the outcome?
2. To enlighten the world in small, but certain steps, through the spread of democracy (at first) so that all people worldwide can taste and become
indoctrinated with the intoxication of individual liberty without fear of retribution from those in power is tantamount.
As I mentioned, this concept smacks loudly of communism. I get nervous whenever a communist starts speaking of democracy, because that is often the
furthest thing from his mind. True democracy is a dangerous thing to true communism, as it is often quickly voted out of power. The result is often a
puppet democracy where the people are given the illusion of truly being able to choose thier leaders (some would say that is what we have now). As for
the "indoctrination of individual freedom", it has the feel of Big Brothers NewSpeak, where freedom is slavery...
3. To provide protection for our beloved planet, to ensure we transform the world into a society of individuals who desire to be part of a people
who take personal responsibility to leave the planet a better place than previous generations is necessary.
This feels very much like the stripping of individual liberties and freedoms, especially as pertains to personal ownership of land and property. After
all, that is the ONLY way to accomplish these stated goals.
4. To advance science and education as the most supreme and noble traits to attain in civilization.
To advance science, and develope new technologies, such as genetic selection, genetic profiling, biometric tracking and control systems, and remote
scalar mind control technology? I have visions of the movie "Gattaca" coming true.
5. To seek to advance space science and to move life beyond our mother planet. To develop and colonize other planets, solar systems, and the
It is my understanding that this has already been accomplished, at least with a moonbase as of the early 1970s, per Project Whiteout, with plans to
colonize Mars, being shelved due to "outside influences". Not to worry too much, you already have your "lifeboat" and "final redoubt" on the
lunar farside. (By the way, this is where all the Tesla technology from the 1940s on has been going)
6. To provide a structure of government that will be led by Perfectibilists. Where individuals that are elected will be highly intelligent BUT will
not find it necessary to hide behind false personalities in fear of retribution by the voting classes or due to personal matters that should never be
taken in consideration when electing public officials.
In other words, a puppet government where a regular joe on the street will never have a chance in hell of being influential, or having any say in how
the government will be run. Also, meaning that a complete cloak of secrecy will surround all those who do run the government so as to isolate any
indescretions from public view.
7. To establish educational systems where personal discipline is the highest priority taught to children.
In other words, a complete indoctrination system starting day one with each child to ensure that no one grows up influenced by any stimulus that could
potentially create negative feelings towards the NWO. Creating little clones to follow rules without question.
8. To do away with the ancient and barbaric teachings that create divisions, hatred, and envy (i.e., tribalism, religions, mysticism, and
nationalism) which exist as the seeds of evil, terror, and even threaten the very existence of civilization as we know it at the present time.
This is probably my favorite of the list. It is best summed up by the slogan created for The Party in the book "1984": "Who controls the present,
controls the past. Who controls the past, controls the future." Revisionist history to the nth degree. Elimination of true history so that in a few
generations, no one will even be able to look back at what they are missing or that there could be other forms of government.
9. To establish a world where achievers will not be punished, nor envied, for their achievements.
In other words, creating a perfect luxury lifestyle for the Cabal in power, and screw those that live only to serve and continue the Cabal power
Children are to be the direct property of the parent(s) until they can undertake self-responsibility to provide for self.
Children as property? Does that set off alarm bells for anyone else, or just me? I have a major problem with any system even *hinting* at considering
ANY human being as property for ANY reason.
10. To establish and teach objective law as the only proper legal system for all mankind.
In other words, dismantling all known forms of government worldwide and instituting the Cabal powerstructure for eternity.