It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Foot Hoaxer killed in accident in MT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Montana is the only state I know to some extent since I've been there, so the place is rather familiar. I just want to say: that's what happens when you hoax too much.

And it gives me ideas of you know what? When someone sees a 15 foot alien, monster in the woods, near the highway or other places and such. That's what it is... someone trying to act like something, putting on the carnival costume.. in this case big foot.

Adult Pranksters... grow up.

P.S This will serve as a lesson to those who do such hoaxes. Deers are run over, what would one expect to happen? Not saying it had to end like this but a lesson is a lesson for the next bunch of clowns.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Sasquatch knows to look both ways when crossing a road.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well it was bound to happen. At least he didn't get shot by some hunter. I don't blame the guy for trying to hoax a bigfoot sighting. Heck it's tough times these days people need to entertain themselves. And, admit it. Stalking around the woods trying to scare people into thinking that there is a sasquatch around is all good fun.

But man you gotta be dumb to try and run across the road in a suit while traffic is coming. We all get the sighting he was trying to pull off but e should have stuck to the side of the road, maybe thrown some pebbles at cars or something.

Darwin award for sure for this guy. Imagine his epitaph, or funeral service. Whats the family going to say at the service? "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to morn the death of jimbo busch the third. Sadly killed on accident while trying to stage a bigfoot hoax" Thats gotta be an awkward funeral.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Darwin award for sure for this guy. Imagine his epitaph, or funeral service. Whats the family going to say at the service? "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to morn the death of jimbo busch the third. Sadly killed on accident while trying to stage a bigfoot hoax" Thats gotta be an awkward funeral.

You beat me to the punch.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I heard about this - Darwin Award. I really do not mean to make light of this tragic accident, but what was he thinking? I would think that you would have to be a little nuts to try this. What would happen if some poor hunter shot the guy instead - thinking he was going to be famous for finally getting absolute physical evidence of Sasquatch? Would he go to jail? I swear, some people just are not born with the skills necessary to think things through.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Yep. Thats why I nicknamed the guy jimbo. I don't know why but I imagine a guy excitedly going "check it out jethro! I'm gunna put on this suit and scare these people! Can't wait till it makes the news! Hey skeeter! pass me another brew. Ah yeah thats good stuff. Ok Jethro, Skeeter you filming this! Whoooo!!! here I go. Wait not this car it's not going fast enough. People driving slow don't pay attention. He'll never see me. Wait, yep! this one! it's hauling ass! I can't wait Skeeter watch me! Here I go! (Jumps into traffic) I'm bigfoot!!!...I'm scary!!!" (thwack!! tires screeching)

Cuts to evening news reporter:
"And in other news tonight...."

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Considering all the sightings of cryptids and other things out there I'm surprised more fakers haven't been hurt or killed.

I think there is a lot out there we don't know, I also think there are a lot of fakes out there for various reasons.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
A thread on this already exists.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I will admit it. My friends and i faked a bigfoot sighting too. Only we did it in broad daylight and put a river in between us and the road.

top topics

join