What was God doing before "In the beginning"?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Before time There was an energetic field of potential energy perfectly uniform unaware and no distortions in the field perfect sin waves on three axis. And with that first ever so slight distortion in the uniform field came the point of self awareness.

Over Indeterminent time, before time was invented came a second and third distortion. Think of a hum at 600 hertz going to 601 hertz. Eventually there grew a point in the field maintaining 601. From that point grew a line and from the line grew a dimensional geometric structure such that as the field passed through it grew a novelty.

The structures allowed for capturing of the energy into spinning vortices of glowing energy. The structures also created distortions in the field perpetuated as wave forms.

It felt good. Other nodes grew up of increasingly complex geometric structures each capturing energy, creating vortices and sending out wave forms. At the intersections of the wave forms grew interference patterns of geometrically more complex patterns accounting for new dimensions each more novel and beautiful in their own right.

With self awareness comes creativity. New wave patterns gave rise to new waves. Because energy is both waves and matter, great galaxies grew up out of the structures and also fell back in.

This was the time of the creation of the Elohim. These discarnate entities of pure energy able to coalesce galaxies out of energy using sacred geometric interference patterns. Out from this came language, The Word, Communication such that suggestions were given an acted upon to create greater beauty.

Time is a tool to measure creation relative to other things. It is only needed when comparing one thing relative to its point of creation relative to another. It's not necessary or needed but adds increasingly novelty and beauty to the system.

We human beings are simply extensions of the field. We are comprised of geometric structures such that we can contain energy known as a soul in order that there may be more points and perspectives of awareness by which greater appreciation for the beauty can be gained but more importantly new sources of creativity can exist in order that new and novel distortions may arise in the field.

Some of us recognize more consciously than others what an incredible gift we have been given to be able to be self aware and capable of creation in our own right insomuch as we may bring greater beauty to existence for the appreciation of others and the One Infinite Creator.

Others are so myopic and proud of their singular creations as to be incapable of appreciating the creations of others and rather than seeing the glory in others creations seek to tear them down so that their own creations be somehow more glorified or even worshipped over the creations of others and the One Infinite Creator.

This petty jealousy and seeking to exalt oneself over others is what gave rise to that one known by many names such as Lucifer and Satan. It is that influence of one is somehow "better than" others gave rise to duality. The influence of duality is one of degree and influences the entire field to some degree or another.

We all have a choice to recognize the beauty and glory in all creation or attempt to glorify oneself at the necessary expense of others. Eventually the novelty of duality shall have run it's course and some structures shall collapse back into the field.

The purpose of life is to create and learn to appreciate the creations or distortions of the field created by others without assigning a better than or worse than value of the creations of others. Judge ye not lest ye be judged.

To me it could not be any more apparent that the entire purpose of this thread is to give glory to oneself at the expense of others. How sad it is in these difficult times that this appears to be much more common. Rather than coming together to cocreate a solution, there are those who seek to tear down.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
reply to post by Maroboduus

Having the discrepancy, if it is like that, is to make sure we understand limitations early on.

That's not how i understood it.

"He had to spoonfeed them His words bits at a time to give them rest."

HAD to. "Had to" implies having no other choice/option. Having no other choice/option is a type of limitation. Having limitations is a sign of imperfection.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Yeah, but when is the imperfection introduced? At creation, or at the point where we broke ourselves?

Besides, any of us who are capable of the really high thinking (not like it's that big a deal, lol) get frustrated with someone only a step or two behind us, quite often enough.

Bedsides, I don't find it's a matter of incapable, but just not all that quick.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

?
I think we may be talking about two different things? I was saying that if God "had to" do something, it implies an imperfection in God. It is a limitation, and limitation is a form of imperfection. A perfect being can never be limited in his possible actions.

Maybe i just don't understand what you mean/are referring to in your last post. It is late, and i am pretty tired...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

If God HAD to, is it because of something He did or something we did? That was my point.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maroboduus

Originally posted by Sinny

Oxford dictionary disagrees with you there

in·fi·nite/ˈinfənit/

Adjective:
Limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate: "an infinite number of stars".

Yes, there is an accepted definition of it. That does not mean it is a valid term. I assume they also have definitions for words such as "unicorn." Does that mean they are real? Does that mean that word has some basis in reality? No, it does not. Nice try, though...
edit on 28-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

Unicorns are real in my reality,

Go rain on someone elses parade.

Aha, as if you inboxed me for a reply to this..

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Ah, i see. You would have to ask lonewolf what he/she meant, i was quoting from him/her.

It doesn't matter either way in regards to what i'm saying, though. Either way, it reflects a limitation upon god.

A perfect being has no limits whatsoever on their actions, and thus never HAS to do anything, or do something in only one particular way. Saying that he "had to" spoon feed us the information because speaking to us directly caused us pain still implies a limitation on the actions of god, no matter what the actual cause.
A truly perfect, truly omnipotent entity could find a way to communicate whatever they desired without being restricted to doing so in only one particular manner.

Alternatively, one could make the (less effective, imho) argument that a perfect, omnipotent entity would be able to create a lifeform that was capable of direct communication without suffering negative side effects, such as pain and bleeding from the ears (which lonewolf mentioned).

I'm becoming redundant, aren't I? I should probably just go to bed now.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Oxford dictionary disagrees with you there

in·fi·nite/ˈinfənit/

Adjective:
Limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate: "an infinite number of stars".

Yes, there is an accepted definition of it. That does not mean it is a valid term. I assume they also have definitions for words such as "unicorn." Does that mean they are real? Does that mean that word has some basis in reality? No, it does not. Nice try, though...

Unicorns are real in my reality,

Go rain on someone elses parade.

Aha, as if you inboxed me for a reply to this..

How am i raining on anybody's parade? I'm making a legitimate argument and supporting it with logical, empirical reasoning. It's not as if i'm trolling or simply posting "god doesn't exist, religious people are stupid" nonsense like some other people. I'm certainly not setting out to simply bash other people's belief systems. I'm going out of my way to explain the reasoning behind my comments.

I don't understand what you mean by "Aha, as if you inboxed me for a reply to this?"

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Lolz, my unicorn comments in jest, and this particular conversation is of no importance to me, hence, I cant believe you inboxed me for a reply.. aha.

Never the less, you want a reply here's one ...

If infinite is null... what would you replace it with?

Its the best term we have to describing the ever expanding universe.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
Before time There was an energetic field of potential energy perfectly uniform unaware and no distortions in the field perfect sin waves on three axis. And with that first ever so slight distortion in the uniform field came the point of self awareness.

Over Indeterminent time, before time was invented came a second and third distortion. Think of a hum at 600 hertz going to 601 hertz. Eventually there grew a point in the field maintaining 601. From that point grew a line and from the line grew a dimensional geometric structure such that as the field passed through it grew a novelty.

The structures allowed for capturing of the energy into spinning vortices of glowing energy. The structures also created distortions in the field perpetuated as wave forms.

It felt good. Other nodes grew up of increasingly complex geometric structures each capturing energy, creating vortices and sending out wave forms. At the intersections of the wave forms grew interference patterns of geometrically more complex patterns accounting for new dimensions each more novel and beautiful in their own right.

With self awareness comes creativity. New wave patterns gave rise to new waves. Because energy is both waves and matter, great galaxies grew up out of the structures and also fell back in.

This was the time of the creation of the Elohim. These discarnate entities of pure energy able to coalesce galaxies out of energy using sacred geometric interference patterns. Out from this came language, The Word, Communication such that suggestions were given an acted upon to create greater beauty.

Time is a tool to measure creation relative to other things. It is only needed when comparing one thing relative to its point of creation relative to another. It's not necessary or needed but adds increasingly novelty and beauty to the system.

We human beings are simply extensions of the field. We are comprised of geometric structures such that we can contain energy known as a soul in order that there may be more points and perspectives of awareness by which greater appreciation for the beauty can be gained but more importantly new sources of creativity can exist in order that new and novel distortions may arise in the field.

Some of us recognize more consciously than others what an incredible gift we have been given to be able to be self aware and capable of creation in our own right insomuch as we may bring greater beauty to existence for the appreciation of others and the One Infinite Creator.

Others are so myopic and proud of their singular creations as to be incapable of appreciating the creations of others and rather than seeing the glory in others creations seek to tear them down so that their own creations be somehow more glorified or even worshipped over the creations of others and the One Infinite Creator.

This petty jealousy and seeking to exalt oneself over others is what gave rise to that one known by many names such as Lucifer and Satan. It is that influence of one is somehow "better than" others gave rise to duality. The influence of duality is one of degree and influences the entire field to some degree or another.

We all have a choice to recognize the beauty and glory in all creation or attempt to glorify oneself at the necessary expense of others. Eventually the novelty of duality shall have run it's course and some structures shall collapse back into the field.

The purpose of life is to create and learn to appreciate the creations or distortions of the field created by others without assigning a better than or worse than value of the creations of others. Judge ye not lest ye be judged.

To me it could not be any more apparent that the entire purpose of this thread is to give glory to oneself at the expense of others. How sad it is in these difficult times that this appears to be much more common. Rather than coming together to cocreate a solution, there are those who seek to tear down.

Yeah and Harry Potter and all those beings have more substance than your utter nonssense here.

The only reason you quote this judge thing is because if anyone read this and commented they would all doubt your sanity.

There really is balogna that rejects the grinder. Most don't buy that or your Harry Potter syled faith. It is all about this feel good thing, a serotonin surge, like the kid gets when he gets a new fantasy DVD to have new make believe.

edit on 29-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Lets play make believe, make up some new faiths and departures from reality

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I don't doubt the sanity at all, what is it about his post you disagree with becuase you just ran my mind in circles, yet, I don't understand what it is you are trying to convey.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Refresh on the previous page stated my thoughts so I would prefer to copy and paste as I think it's spot on along with another poster. I can expand on the thoughts with my own thoughts, though. :-)

God was doing eternity before, after and during time! He is not only a process of bringing forth existence, he is the infinite creation expressed. The mind cannot contain infinity so it cannot hold the concept of God intellectually. But it can try. God is everything. The cause. The cause caused the cause. If you want to know characteristics of the cause simply observe! Nature and self. That is God as well as his message. That's why some people have a hard relationship with God. Because they are mad at God. When they observe they observe fear, horror, pain, suffering, separation. But that is not the sum total of God's expression. And if we are honest it can be admitted. God should be admitted first then understood. God can't tell you what is meant if you don't admit the expression of creation is Real. Full of information. In fact 100% information. Total actual true information. God is eternal, without time. Where things like beginnings and ends do not apply. Where creation does not exist as a separate phenomenon. Where the concept of God being created does not apply. Mankind does have a beginning and end which lends to our confusion about God's eternal nature. Science can help us admit the truth of the beginning and end. We know this already because it's true. It's going to be a tough lesson.

Our intellect, the way the human being is created holds thoughts on a time scale, so we think differently when in pure spirit form. The mist that surrounds the mind with the remembrance of who we truly are is clouded. Many are waking up though. It's evident. It should be had as well becuase the knowledge we have at our finger tips is coming together to make a beautiful picture! The story is being told.... We are living it as time here on Earth will soon be over. It's only a " matter" of "time" !

We are here to go with nature and learn to grow with it and grow together in the human form with our own split natures, although difficult, the mind is just as important as the soul. The learning process is slowly had as we are bogged down with not only a body, but many energies able to influence the mind on many levels. Light does not overcome darkness, science shows us this, god tells us this. Light is extremely important within the mind and soul becuase it effects the spirits around us. This is the nature of who we are as a collective influencing one another on a daily minute by minute basis. We also see this in science, Qauntum Mechanics, and so on. Particles are influenced and matter can be seen to blink in and out of existence. Every object emits electromagnetic radiation.

To nurture anything outside of yourself requires you to step outside of yourself. This is simply what God did before the Earth was created. Out of the love for the order of nature springs... life. Without the good order of nature there is no life to be had.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Although I do not agree with all of your post, I can and will get inspired from it especially after I read it again.

Great minds are of all shades and colors.

I think you did a great job conveying your ideas and just wanted to tell you so. :-)

Deep thinking is what I do best, I can understand how and why your mind could come up with that scenario because when we let go, inspiration is had from each expression that's given to us when it goes with the goodness of nature.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I've always wondered how Christian can't believe in eternal universes, yet believe in an eternal creator. They argue that our small view of our universe is too complicated to have developed from the laws of physics. Wouldn't something who created it be even more complicated?

One can't argue that God's perfection is everywhere. Galaxies collide, suns supernova, animals are born with birth defects.

One can't argue that God's beauty is everywhere. Physics naturally makes a near symmetry in fractal form. We are naturally "symmetrical". We admire ourselves for survival and reproduction. We admire symmetry.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

That said, conciousness is infinate. No beggining, no end.

Infinity is a completely meaningless term.

Originally posted by stupid girl
there is is no "before" the beginning. No beginning, no before.

This is also completely meaningless.

Mmmkay.
So, I'm assuming you mean that you don't understand it.

If something never had a definitive point of inception, then the concept of "before" would be moot. "Before" is defined by precedent. If there is no variable to represent precedent, then "before" does not exist.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

One can't argue that God's perfection is everywhere.

We (us who are humans) are made up of the substance of the universe (at least in part) so can not claim to be perfect either.

Hypothetically, if we were to make such a claim, it would have to be based on some spiritual aspect about ourselves, apart from that which has as a constituent, particles of the material universe.

God, an entity not having any portion of His being of that which is of the non-perfect kind, has a perfection about His spirit. It is not the same sort of spirit which we, for example, have which nature gives us, that is making use of the material in its function.

How we can achieve this (hypothetical in terms of this argument) state of spiritual perfection is by receiving a spirit from God, which is a part of His very essence, that replaces the natural spirit we already have and what is keeping our material bodies alive every day.

How this transference happens is through an intermediary who is at the same time human and God, who we know of from the Gospel.
edit on 29-8-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Yes, I included perfection just for the True Stories baby lady. Can you address the rest?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

I've always wondered how Christian can't believe in eternal universes, yet believe in an eternal creator.
Because they are stuck in a Dark Ages, Roman Catholic mindset and do not read the early Christian philosophers such as The Cappadocia Fathers (who thought and wrote in Greek), including "An older sister of Basil and Gregory of Nyssa, Makrina . . ." en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass

Originally posted by Glass

So you're saying that existence does not exist?
That is illogical.

Are you a nihilist?
I avoid categorization.

Or are you saying that nothing created existence, nothing holds existence within itself and that this existence just sprung forth out of nothing and will eventually return to nothing?
I don't know where it all came from. I just cannot force myself into believing that the entire Universe came about because some sort of god said so.

"Let there be Planets" and then 'Poof! Voila! Now there are millions of Planets.'

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel

For us to worry about what Created God, we first have to figure out if whether he is is bound by the laws we understand. We have a point of origin, and we have an exit. Why? We're made of matter, and we're bound by laws that make this stuff decay, and someone remembers when each of us was born, and sometimes the day we were conceived. If He is bound by these laws, then He certainly has been created. If the laws only apply to matter, and not spirit, then this is a silly question to ask.

We do not positively know that the laws of physics which we believe to be fact, are accurate everywhere else within our Solar System.

Even if those laws do remain true within our entire Solar System, that still would not absolutely guarantee that they hold true in all other Solar Systems, or all other Galaxies, or other Universes.....

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join