It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man killed during alleged Bigfoot stunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Man killed during alleged Bigfoot stunt

usnews.nbcnews.com

Montana Highway Patrol Trooper Jim Schneider told the Daily Inter Lake, "he was trying to make people think he was Sasquatch so people would call in a Sasquatch sighting." Schneider said alcohol may have been a factor.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
fxgreenzone.org
www.losgranos.com
www.grandrapidscity.com

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This appears to be exactly the type of reason(s) to NOT go around and pretend you are something you are not. I am sorry for the man's family, but I am especially sorry for the young girls' involved in the tragedy...I cannot imagine what they are feeling right now...I am thinking the girls will carry memories of this tragedy for the rest of their lives. The man acted very irresponsibly.

usnews.nbcnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Natural selection at its best Is it wrong to not fell any sympathy for people that die doing something incredibly stupid?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

A 44-year-old Kalispell man wearing a military-style "ghillie" suit was struck by two cars and killed Sunday night, authorities said.

So is there a special Sasquatch unit in the US army?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

I do not think it is wrong to be absent any sympathy for the man who died. His actions leave behind two mentally/emotionally marred and scarred girls. Not to mention his family.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Yes i fell sympathy for hs family just not for the guy himself

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
what a tool. its idiot hoaxers like this that makes us lot look bad

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I feel badly for the young, 15 year old driver.

Here you are, at 15 and get the experience to driving and bam, you kill someone who is acting like an idiot. And even though it was his fault for acting like an ass, that's going to have a serious impact to that young woman's life.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Just to be clear, I feel absolutely no sympathy for idiots who hurt themselves while performing ignorant acts.

Good riddance.

Originally posted by ShaithisFerenczy

what a tool. its idiot hoaxers like this that makes us lot look bad

What does that mean?
What is your 'lot'?
A lot of idiots?

edit on 8/28/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I thought the article was going to say he put on a bigfoot suit and someone shot him trying to bag a bigfoot.

But to be stuck by cars while drunk could have happened even without wearing the ghillie suit, which I'm not sure even looks much like bigfoot.

It's generally a good idea to stay out of the road, but doubly so when you're drunk.

Condolences to those he left behind.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I know I shouldnt laugh but i have to chuckle...this is humanity at its finest. Sad event yes, but the premise plays out like a bad bar joke.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I performed a search of the ATS Site utilizing keywords "bigfoot," "man," "ghillie," and "killed."

Nothing came up, hence my posting of this thread in breaking alternative news; however, there was a much earlier posting of this same story in the general conspiracy(!?) forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Therefore I asked for my thread to be closed.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Can't say those ghillie suits don't do a good job.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Possible Darwin Award candidate?

Not a winner, but a candidate, at least.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
How long do you think before they try to ban ghillie suits?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Thread closed at member's request: please continue to add your comments here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join