It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage girls kill Bigfoot hoaxer Sasquashed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
A man dressed as Bigfoot was killed after being struck by two different cars on Sunday evening on Highway 93 south of Kalispell.

The Flathead County Coroner has identified the victim as Randy Lee Tenley of Kalispell, 44 years old.

According to Montana Highway Patrol Trooper Jim Schneider, Tenley was wearing a military-style Ghillie suit and was trying to provoke a "bigfoot sighting" in Kalispell. poor fella was Sasquashed
www.krtv.com...
edit on 28-8-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Wonder if he'll make it to the Darwin awards website?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

hopefully

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

they are awaiting toxicology results to determine if alcohol may have been a factor in Tenley's behavior

I would hope so, otherwise what was going through his mind will be a true mystery. More mysterious than Bigfoot itself... that was horrible of me... but you know it's true...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
How has it been asserted that he was "trying to provoke a bigfoot sighting"?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
i read another thread (brief) on this story last night.
i mean,are people really that stupid?!!!
these type of people want something to be true,or real sooooo bad,they are willing to do the most ridiculous things
to make it so!!! what i understand is that the guy wanted some crypto guys to investigate his 'claims' but they wouldn't,so he donned the suit,stood on a dark road try try to alarm drivers passing by!!!!
theyre gonna check for booze,which i think they'll find! if the dude wasn't drinking,he must of been a total nut then!
ya the guy died,sux 2 B him. but even if he didn't get hit by a car,i wonder if he pondered the possibility of freaking out a motorist so much,they may have pulled out a gun and try to kill 'bigfoot'???!!!!
you know how humans are --- if i don't understand it,kill it!!!
this is what pisses me off about all the fake videos on face book about ufo's,aliens,ghosts etc....
it ruins it for any kind of real,funded investigations. all those fake videos ram every body into the "crazy" category,
including serious investigators. that is a shame. look at the shape of egyptology today. these guys are still backing theories that are 100 years old,while new theories are mocked and laughed at,even though they are the most logical!
i want saskwatch and the yeti to be real!! but i hope iwe do find one,it will be dead already having died by 'natural' causes,not a bunch of drunken hillbillies toting guns in the back of a pick-up truck!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

stupid is what stupid does

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Let me guess was he high on bath salts

top topics

join